Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! (403 Views)

Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by testimonydiary: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
I want to praise the name of the Lord God Almighty and testify to his goodness and mercies upon my life. It was in November 2021 and I was on my way to Abeokuta to visit my dad who was in a coma in the hospital. I was in the company of my wife and we got to the train station late. Though, we already got our tickets the officials we met at the boarding point told us to go back because it was too late as the train was about to take off. We saw some people rushing to the train on the other side saying it was not moving yet and the door was still open.

I called my wife and we followed them. The officials tried to stop us but we were many. I was able to enter the train but found out my wife could not so I tried to quickly get out. I was able to but don't know how, I saw that my left foot was stuck in between the train's automatic door that got shut with force. I tried removing it but the grip was too tight. I tried again with force and realized there was no way I could remove it unless it was probably opened again. Before I could say another word the train started moving slowly and everyone started shouting.

I tried to remove my foot again but it was firmly locked in between the automatic door. I was scared and just saying my leg while the train's speed gradually increased. Suddenly I felt a punch with great force on the sole of my foot. It was like a heavy force that pushed me away from my foot. The train's speed increased afterward and it left. My wife was already crying when I saw her and others outside just kept thanking God for me while I was just speechless and shaky. This is my testimony and I also want to urge anyone taking the train to follow the boarding rules whenever they arrive late. I can't imagine what would have happened but I give God all the glory for sparing my life!

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
if you had listened to the train officials to begin with, you wouldnt need no saving. ABEG, instead you should go and thank the train officials who gave you the RIGHT advice but you were too stubborn to listen to it. i doubt your god cares about reckless people who dont want to do whats right in life, and expect "saving" from your god.

let your god go and "save" the millions of innocent children/xtians who are dying every week at the hand of incurable illnesses, natural disaster, ritualist, kidnappers, armed roober, human traffickers etc
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if you had listened to the train officials to begin with, you wouldnt need no saving. ABEG, instead you should go and thank the train officials who gave you the RIGHT advice but you were too stubborn to listen to it. i doubt your god cares about reckless people who dont want to the whats right in life, and expect "saving" from your god.

let your god go and "save" the millions of innocent children/xtians who are dying every week at the hand of incurable illnesses, natural disaster, ritualist, kidnappers, armed roober, human traffickers etc

Calm down..

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is your thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ or just in the name of God?

Jesus is the only way to God. He is the bridge, the purifier, the link to God.
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if you had listened to the train officials to begin with, you wouldnt need no saving. ABEG, instead you should go and thank the train officials who gave you the RIGHT advice but you were too stubborn to listen to it. i doubt your god cares about reckless people who dont want to do whats right in life, and expect "saving" from your god.

The apostles of Jesus all performed miracles and wonders. They performed healings that was impossible for Doctors, health experts, psychiatrists to do.

Yet they were all persecuted and killed unjustly except for one apostle.

If God was with them and such tragedy befell them, how much more the rest of humanity?

May God give you wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:
The apostles of Jesus all performed miracles and wonders. The did what what impossible for Doctors, health experts, psychiatrists to do.
If God was with them and such tragedy befell them, how much more the rest of humanity?

May God give you wisdom.

you are rightfully talking about a USELESS/POWERLESS god, aka exactly what i was talking about.
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are rightfully talking about a USELESS/POWERLESS god, aka exactly what i was talking about.

You are truly living in your dreams not in reality.
But I pray you will awake before it's too late.

There is no peace for the wicked, says the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by testimonydiary: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Is your thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ or just in the name of God?

Jesus is the only way to God. He is the bridge, the purifier, the link to God.

Yes, I totally agree with your brother. I am grateful to God, and in giving thanks to Him, I also give thanks to our Lord Jesus, for they are One, the Holy Trinity (God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit). So as I offer my thanks to God, I recognize the profound unity and connection between Him and Jesus.

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by testimonydiary: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by testimonydiary: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

May God's love soften your heart, and lead you to a personal encounter with Him. May His grace open your eyes to the truth of His existence and the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2023
testimonydiary:

Yes, I totally agree with your brother. I am grateful to God, and in giving thanks to Him, I also give thanks to our Lord Jesus, for they are One, the Holy Trinity (God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit). So as I offer my thanks to God, I recognize the profound unity and connection between Him and Jesus.

Thank you brother

Yes. Like the Body, Soul and Spirit of Man, created in God's likeness and image.

Thanks be to God.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by testimonydiary: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Yes. Like the Body, Soul and Spirit of Man, created in God's likeness and image.

Thanks be to God.

Profound
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
testimonydiary:
May God's love soften your heart, and lead you to a personal encounter with Him. May His grace open your eyes to the truth of His existence and the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ. Amen
MrPRevailer:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAh so a person who doesnt believe in some yeye invisible "supposedly" powerful god (that cant fix shiit in this world nor answer any of you sheeples prayers) is not living in reality?!?!

so all you miserable people who go to church every sunday to pray for a miracle AND give your money away to a charlatan in robe who says he is gonna answer your prayers (which he never does) but instead takes your money to go buy mansions, Rolls Royce and private jets... thats living in reality, abi?!?!?!

Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAh so a person who doesnt believe in some yeye invisible "supposedly" powerful god (that cant fix shiit in this world nor answer any of you sheeples prayers) is not living in reality?!?!

so all you miserable people who go to church every sunday to pray for a miracle AND give your money away to a charlatan in robe who says he is gonna answer your prayers (which he never does) but instead takes your money to go buy mansions, Rolls Royce and private jets... thats living in reality, abi?!?!?!

•Not every pastor does that. The Bible did warn about them. (False and covetous pastors/prophets)

•Maybe you can't reason. I did say that God has healed thousands of incurable diseases and sicknesses in the Lord's Chosen Church.
I once carried a man crippled for 21 years (from birth) to the church, and during the prayer he started walking. Only God can do this.

•Also, we are not xtian but Christians.
You cannot tell the difference that's why you have a very negative perspective of God.

Christians means followers of Christ.
Xtian may mean followers of X.
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:
•Not every pastor does that. The Bible did warn about them. (False and covetous pastors/prophets)

•Maybe you can't reason. I did say that God has healed thousands of incurable diseases and sicknesses in the Lord's Chosen Church.
I once carried a man crippled for 21 years (from birth) to the church, and during the prayer he started walking. Only God can do this.

You cannot tell the difference that's why you have a very negative perspective of God.

again, i DARE you to show me any "pastor" that can answer all your prayers and/or a pastor that can cure ALL the sick, feed ALL the poor and shelter all the homeless.... or better yet, ask your invisible god to do that (since it is stated that :"seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given to you" ). abeg, all your fake miracles where one fake cripple person is "supposedly" healed while milions are cripple all their lives and never healed, is just a YEYE SCAM!!!!

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE XTIANS, aka BRAINWASHED PEOPLE WHO WERE INDOCTRINATED WITH A BOOK AND NOW ARE NO BETTER THAN YEYE SHEEP!
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, i DARE you to show me any "pastor" that can answer all your prayers and/or a pastor that can cure ALL the sick, feed ALL the poor and shelter all the homeless.... or better yet, ask your invisible god to do that (since it is stated that :"seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given to you". abeg, all your fake miracles were one fake cripple person is "supposedly" healed while milions are cripple all their lives and never healed, is just a YEYE SCAM!!!!

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE XTIANS, aka BRAINWASHED PEOPLE WHO WERE INDOCTRINATED WITH A BOOK AND NOW ARE NO BETTER THAN YEYE SHEEP!

Do you watch horror movies?
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Do you watch horror movies?

no i dont...
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Africa can't progress unless they relegate religion. Pls when will your powerful god save Leah Shuaibu?
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

no i dont...

Why?
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Why?

no particular reason...
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by Childfree: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrPRevailer:

The apostles of Jesus all performed miracles and wonders. They performed healings that was impossible for Doctors, health experts, psychiatrists to do.

May God give you wisdom.

All this long talk to dodge his question. Lol
Respond to what he ask.
Why is the thing which you claimed saved you not interested in the innocent children being raped now or saving the thousands which die from tsunami?

Na only to find people's key the god Sabi?
Re: I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train! by Childfree: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Lol deceive yourself

(1) (Reply)

Any Genuine Prophet In Abuja / The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Seemingly Godly People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.