Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa (368 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
That year Pastor Paul Adefarasin said he was making plans for himself and family to pastor Nigeria from outside Nigeria and was seemingly telling others to Japa too oooo.

I remember the social media frenzy.... 😁😁😁. It was close to heresy that a very successful Pastor wanted to join in The Japa Movement of this decade.

I found it funny and odd but as I'm not a Church Member, I didn't feel it was in my place to complain.

From all indications, they are still Pastoring from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

What is the purpose of my gist?

Sometimes we make pronouncements that we and our listeners think it's final and immovable but find out they are not because life will happen to us somehow.

Do not be too hasty to act on what you say and what you hear.

That a Man or Woman of God makes a pronouncements does not make it right for you. Seek God's face and think on it.

May we be in the right place at every moments of our life.

1 Like

Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by TheBillyonaire: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Migration in the grand scheme of things is just movement of human beings from one part of their own planet to another part, either for survival, fun or just information gathering. I see nothing wrong in migration.

The current escaping aka japa is also normal when a person feels that life is better at another location. If at the end, life deals them the alternative card, then the harm can not be undone, but becomes a lesson for others.

Personally, I feel that it is best to figure out how to heck a living in your local village, while figuring out a means to getting hard currencies that will geometrically help you design your local environment.

There is a wise saying "A rolling stone, gathers no moss". So, japa wisely.
Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Migration in the grand scheme of things is just movement of human beings from one part of their own planet to another part, either for survival, fun or just information gathering. I see nothing wrong in migration.

The current escaping aka japa is also normal when a person feels that life is better at another location. If at the end, life deals them the alternative card, then the harm can not be undone, but becomes a lesson for others.

Personally, I feel that it is best to figure out how to heck a living in your local village, while figuring out a means to getting hard currencies that will geometrically help you design your local environment.

There is a wise saying "A rolling stone, gathers no moss". So, japa wisely.

I never faulted Japa.

I do feel.that not all should japa and i concur with you as per your 2nd to the last paragraph .

What I was hoping my post would do would be not to rely on another person reason to Japa as why one should japa.

Japa because you are meant to and not on someone’s say so.

Seeking God's face if you know how to is very, very paramount.

I heard of a guy who left Nigeria in November 2022 and was buried in October this year.

Would one say it was written down as how he would live his life?

.If he had stayed put in Nigeria would he still be alive?
Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by TheBillyonaire: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

I never faulted Japa.

I do feel.that not all should japa and i concur with you as per your 2nd to the last paragraph .

What I was hoping my post would do would be not to rely on another person reason to Japa as why one should japa.

Japa because you are meant to and not on someone’s say so.

Seeking God's face if you know how to is very, very paramount.

I heard of a guy who left Nigeria in November 2022 and was buried in October this year.

Would one say it was written down as how he would live his life?

.If he had stayed put in Nigeria would he still be alive?

I usually disconnect from anyone who becomes economic migrant to USA or Europe. Because they become a burden to me when they arrive there.

But I can understand that people are so brainwashed by different media to believe that life is better out there. The funniest one is married people who are ready to move out to abroad. I call them crazy.

Traveling for tourism and business is okay, but going out there to study or work is madness. There is hardship and success everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:38am On Nov 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I usually disconnect from anyone who becomes economic migrant to USA or Europe. Because they become a burden to me when they arrive there.

But I can understand that people are so brainwashed by different media to believe that life is better out there. The funniest one is married people who are ready to move out to abroad. I call them crazy.

Traveling for tourism and business is okay, but going out there to study or work is madness. There is hardship and success everywhere.

Sufficient is today's and your own problem so I can't fault you.

Your 2nd and 3rd paragraph IS EVERYTHING!!!!
Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Remeber, it all started when God told father Abraham to Japa from his country to a land where he would later give him for an inheritance.

Nothing inherently bad about Japa. People will continue to move from one country to the other.

1 Like

Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Skyview01:
Remeber, it all started when God told father Abraham to Japa from his country to a land where he would later give him for an inheritance.

Nothing inherently bad about Japa. People will continue to move from one country to the other.

I am very, very doubly sure that Japa did not start with Father Abraham.....
Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by 1TrippleCee: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
That year Pastor Paul Adefarasin said he was making plans for himself and family to pastor Nigeria from outside Nigeria and was seemingly telling others to Japa too oooo.

I remember the social media frenzy.... 😁😁😁. It was close to heresy that a very successful Pastor wanted to join in The Japa Movement of this decade.

I found it funny and odd but as I'm not a Church Member, I didn't feel it was in my place to complain.

From all indications, they are still Pastoring from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

What is the purpose of my gist?

Sometimes we make pronouncements that we and our listeners think it's final and immovable but find out they are not because life will happen to us somehow.

Do not be too hasty to act on what you say and what you hear.

That a Man or Woman of God makes a pronouncements does not make it right for you. Seek God's face and think on it.

May we be in the right place at every moments of our life.

Are you a member of His church ?
Re: The Year Pastor Paul Adefarasin Activated Japa by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Are you a member of His church ?

No....

(1) (Reply)

Abusiveness Of Believers...why? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of September 2014 / Be Still....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.