Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? (626 Views)

Picture Of A Copy Of (isoama-ibo:a Primer) Written By Rev. Bishop Ajayi Crowther / Femi Adesina Is Ibo Pretending To Be Yoruba / Who Is Ibo Most Respected Man Alive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by ImperialYoruba: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Getting banned by bot everytime I mentioned the victimized tribe.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin
I have been banned by bots more than 25 times. Sometimes when I mailed the mods they unbanned me . I have been banned by mods for about 6 times so no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by ImperialYoruba: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
duro4chang:
I have been banned by bots more than 25 times. Sometimes when I mailed the mods they unbanned me . I have been banned by mods for about 6 times so no big deal.

It's a big deal if the ban is connected with the mention of the victimized tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

It's a big deal if the ban is connected with the mention of the victimized tribe.

It's robot banning you not mods. Avoid the words that always get you banned by anti spam bots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ohu

Elede

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

It's robot banning you not mods. Avoid the words that always get you banned by anti spam bots
I now understand. It has happened to me

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
duro4chang:
I know understand. It has happened to me

Just mail the mods, though sometimes it takes them time to unban.

Na this yeye anti spam bot made.those headless mob to have upper hand during the end sars protest.

I could have stopped those miscreants cos I witnessed how they cooked everything to the extent of recruiting people on this same forum to spread the fake story, it was until the next day I was released which was too late

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Na this yeye anti spam bot made.those headless mob to have upper hand during the end sars protest.

I couldn't have stopped those miscreants, it was until the next day I was released which was too late

Dust your ass tomorrow and look for a job

5 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Dust your ass tomorrow and look for a job

GTFOH

Dem swear trolling for you?

Do you think every is normal with you with all the madness all in the name of trolling?

You better don't enter market nakedly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

GTFOH

Dem swear trolling for you?

Do you think every is normal with you with all the madness all in the name of trolling?

U can't be useless on my watch

3 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

U can't be useless on my watch

Only useless, jobless and unproductive people would dedicate their time and life to be trolling others online for years. Those who have given up about better things happening to them again cos it's just too late.

Most especially those who they killed frogs during their naming ceremony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Only useless, jobless and unproductive people would dedicate their time and life to be trolling others online for years. Those who have given up about better things happening to them again cos it's just too late.

Most especially those who they killed frogs during their naming ceremony

Stop spitting and complaining so I can understand you

4 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

I could have stopped those miscreants cos I witnessed how they cooked everything to the extent of recruiting people on this same forum to spread the fake story, it was until the next day I was released which was too late
I also witnessed it around February and March. I mentioned ndi developer and then got banned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Ogene001: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
But na you open victimization thread. Una just dey throw words without knowing the meaning

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
duro4chang:
I also witnessed it around February and March. I mentioned ndi developer and then got banned.

Na to avoid any words that anti spam bot would ban.

So many people have accused mods wrongly about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
You see,Anti spam bot don hook the 2 commenters above me

grin
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

grin

As the Court will hook the cocaine sniffing kololumba called Bola Ahmed

4 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

Rule 2

Why not tag FIFA.

No be the reason you dey provoke others be that, provoke to get them banned.

Hahahah, mods are now aware of your stale and dumb tactics.

Try something different.

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni

Radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

As the Court will hook the cocaine sniffing kololumba called Bola Ahmed

Stop creating nuisance on NL

Do something meaningful with your life and time without wasting it away all in the name of trolling.

Oya cry to the mods again make i samma you dirty e slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Stop creating nuisance on NL

Do something meaningful with your life and time without wasting it away all in the name of trolling.

Look for a fence and nod it oga gateman

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by XerXers: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

grin
If your people can't deliver any blow without those gutter languages you will lose the war.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Look for a fence and nod it oga gateman

What's the correlation with my comments

Heh, we dey tell you now you no wan listen, seh na until you enter market nakedly before you go know What's up

Oya say Pau
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
XerXers:

If your people can't deliver any blow without those gutter languages you will lose the war.

Which of your people?
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

What's the correlation with my comments

Heh, we dey tell you now you no wan listen, seh na until you enter market nakedly before you go know What's up

Oya say Pau

I will make sure you are useful pauper

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Wutinky: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin

Keep wailing 😭 you never see chumthing yet, learn to speak intelligently but too much consumption of Ewedu and Gbegiri will never allow your brain to function properly anyway.🤣

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

I will make sure you are useful pauper

You want to make sure others are usefuk but you are not interested in being useful yourself so that you can stop the years of trolling

Why be say you people always have solutions to others problems but are just clueless in solving yours.

Chai, we go continue to dey remember you in our prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$800 Million Subsidy Savings:Tinubu Friendship With Abacha Money Launderers / Atiku, Peter Obi, Get Copy Of Presidential Tribunal Judgement, Approach Supreme / Mbadinuju: We Were Stigmatized For 20yrs Over Bad Narrative Against Our Father –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.