Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? (699 Views)

Picture Of A Copy Of (isoama-ibo:a Primer) Written By Rev. Bishop Ajayi Crowther / Femi Adesina Is Ibo Pretending To Be Yoruba / Who Is Ibo Most Respected Man Alive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

You want to make sure others are usefuk but you are not interested in being useful yourself so that you can stop the years of trolling

Why be say you people always have solutions to others problems but are just clueless in solving yours.

Chai, we go continue to dey remember you in our prayers

Cry jeje.

I will get you a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Cry jeje.

I will get you a job

Get yourself a meaningful life first that's devoid of wasting life away all in the name of trolling
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Stop disturbing reasonable people on Nairaland and go get a job and do something with your life, Gateman job is available, are you interested? 😂👌

Am I the one who created this thread.

Chai, it be like trolling is now a regional things

It's a pity
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Shatap and talk like a human being

But all your rants and trolling have been animal style now abi you no know?

Which sane people would turn trolling to a profession?

Tell us the rich man from your village who made his money by trolling others online. Just 1
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Wutinky: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Am I the one who created this thread.

Chai, it be like trolling is now a regional things

It's a pity

Dude you will have a family one day, this is time for you to look for job and save to build your future. Ronu ooooo
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

So this is the reason you are sweating and barking?

So you are also aware of those traits you have displayed severally

If you are proud of this nonsense, tell NL'a how many years you have been doing this futility exercise and how many monikers you have created doing it

Don't respond like a spam bot or just KS
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude you will have a family one day, this is time for you to look for job and save to build your future. Ronu ooooo

I bet na your family they feed me and pay my bills all this while.

Continue switching monikers and be trolling.

That's what we have subjected you to be doing as we can never stoop so low to that level
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Talk without screaming before you end up on the skull mining roster

I said you shouldn't respond like a spam bot but you couldn't even read my comments to the end.

Guy, hope you yourself can see how you have been gotten
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by ImperialYoruba: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

It's robot banning you not mods. Avoid the words that always get you banned by anti spam bots

Ok. I thought the word "Ibo" is the trigger. I got three bans today, the only connection was using the word. Got me wondering if their victimization is that bad that they need a protection.

Thanks bro, and good job, I see how you have been flogging sense into the senseless. Proud of you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Ok. I thought the word "Ibo" is the trigger. I got three bans today, the only connection was using the word. Got me wondering if their victimization is that bad that they need a protection.

Thanks bro, and good job, I see how you have been flogging sense into the senseless. Proud of you!

Yw bro.

It's a must to teach some sense into those uncultured kids blank head

1 Like

Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

I hope you are now ready to be useful?

Those who are not useful to themselves can never be useful to their community

Exactly your predicament
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Hoilgbegiri: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Those who are not useful to themselves can never be useful to their community

Exactly your predicament

Do you want to be like the past man figure in the family?
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Keep wailing 😭 you never see chumthing yet, learn to speak intelligently but too much consumption of Ewedu and Gbegiri will never allow your brain to function properly anyway.🤣

No be your fault. With all these nonsensical rules Nairaland has restrained me and censored my native style for negotiating with freaks like you. You are talking to a remodeled ImperialYoruba. Dont make me bring out the original, there will be riot in here. grin
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude stop crying over a harmless advice precise you don’t seem to have a job, I can help you get a job if you are interested🤙🏿

Help your own life so that you can stop trolling me
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by Wutinky: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Help your own life so that you can stop trolling me

Take your time to think about my offer 🤝
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ima
helinues:

Just mail the mods, though sometimes it takes them time to unban.

Na this yeye anti spam bot made.those headless mob to have upper hand during the end sars protest.

I could have stopped those miscreants cos I witnessed how they cooked everything to the extent of recruiting people on this same forum to spread the fake story, it was until the next day I was released which was too late
If you commit some of the passion and time you put into NL, Aswearugad, you would be a better you. Just see how passionate, serious, bitter, curious and time wasting you commit to NL on a daily basis.
Re: Is Ibo A Protected Class In Nairaland? by helinues: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
ImaIf you commit some of the passion and time you put into NL, Aswearugad, you would be a better you. Just see how passionate, serious, bitter, curious and time wasting you commit to NL on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter Of Appointment(photo) / Tribunal Judgement Sold Tinubu Out Not Atiku / APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.