Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB (11146 Views)

DSS Didn't Cart Away Files Incriminating Tinubu, Close Aides - ICPC / DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Why Ex-Governor Yari Was In The Security Meeting With Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by helinues: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
ganisucks:

Please explain it for we that can't read ebonics. Because what I saw was a feeble attempt to explain a very serious allegation. They haven't even come up with a plausible allegation to tag to Yari. What kind of explanation is "he knows what he did".
Well one of my sources said that this is just another distraction tactic. So It’s unimportant.

We go soon know the real truth

Real comprehension problem
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Mabizeka: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Real comprehension problem
Hi, do you want to work and earn a living?

1 Like

Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Blaze14k: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
How do we believe dss an intelligence agency that work with so much impurity
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

E pain your watery gbegiri ass I love it 😂

Learn good manners and respect, boy! Who knows, we may consider one of you for Comptroller-General of Prisons in this dispensation, because we're aware that you people have a long road to Presidency ahead. Peter Obi may want to lobby for the said prisons post too. You tell him.
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by P24global: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Smoke screen
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Hoilgbegiri: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okealaaye:

Learn good manners and respect, boy! Who knows, we may consider one of you for Comptroller-General of Prisons in this dispensation, because we're aware that you people have a long road to President ahead. Peter Obi may want to lobby for the said prisons post. You may tell him.

Fo and advice your our father
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by helinues: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hi, do you want to work and earn a living?

Do you need a meaningful life devoid of wasting life away all in the name of trolling
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Mabizeka: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Do you need a meaningful life devoid of wasting life away all in the name of trolling
I want to help you to become somebody in life.

1 Like

Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by helinues: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mabizeka:
I want to help you to become somebody in life.

If you have helped your own life, you won't be switching monikers to be trolling others.

Oniranu
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by AskNgige2: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
A country of gaslighting animals

Where is orji kalu and Lai mhd?
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
You didn’t mention EFCC
You also didn’t mention the DG’a wife threatening to prevent Abba Gida Gida from becoming governor
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Mabizeka: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

If you have helped your own life, you won't be switching monikers to be trolling others.

Oniranu
Time waits for no one. The earlier you accept my job offer the better for you.

1 Like

Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Jking20(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Isoright
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Fo and advice your our father

That's very bucolic of you. Like you didn't stay back long enough to receive home training!
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by slowice(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dss simply standing on the gbola of Bola as usual.

Ronu people, hope it has started favoring you people and your family member

1 Like

Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Realguyman1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
No, I just like enslaving you all and have you rant all over social media like a deranged person every four years. Bunch of losers.
U that just said in ur mention that u are not a tribal bigot like the person u are quoting, is now the one saying this. Hypocrisy really full una body for this naija well well sha
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Realguyman1:
U that just said in ur mention that u are not a tribal bigot like the person u are quoting, is now the one saying this. Hypocrisy really full una body for this naija well well sha
You don't tell me how to react, go and scold him for being rude. And how has my statement show tribal bigotry? It's you reading meaning to it
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by AdesegunSanni89: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
A country of gaslighting animals
including your father and mother right?
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by greggng: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
This country is a cruise

Sahara ..yari was invited for not picking tinubus call

Dss...it was a lie

Sahara...tell us why you invited

Dss...yari knows why he was invited

Are we running a secret cult here ...Will heaven fall if dss tell us why the invited a Nigerian?
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by GeorgeRasks(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
IconicR:
I'm not a tribal bigot like you but I will tell you the fact that you and Faber are constituting nuisance on this forum. Stop it
Stop all this pls, we should be providing solutions to our problem not fighting each other...
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by EngGandalf: 5:30am On Jul 10, 2023
ganisucks:
And I was even defending the DSS when someone broke the initial story

here.https://twitter.com/OfficialDSSNG/status/1678040656793534466

Imagine, they even posted it on their twitter account. Peter and Paul in that office are really funny. You will not invite Yerima who is telling you he can broker peace with bandits. You will not invite Dokubo who says he sponsored paramilitary units in various parts of the country. But you invited and interrogated the opposition of your principal in the national assembly. Funny people.
Buddy, it’s called secret police for a reason.. you’re not meant to know their moves…These people they’ve arrested will also fight back, and that’s where they pay the cheapest journalists to write anything they can against the DSS. Thank you
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by juman(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Why useless former governor like yari is in the senate?
It shows the senate is as useless as yari.
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Realguyman1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
You don't tell me how to react, go and scold him for being rude. And how has my statement show tribal bigotry? It's you reading meaning to it
That person was already causing nuisance to his/herself. So why wasting my time scolding him?
Re: DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Realguyman1:
That person was already causing nuisance to his/herself. So why wasting my time scolding him?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floods In Ibadan And Oyo State / President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? / Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.