Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) (1551 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo had a special time with widows and orphans at his luxurious mansion in Lekki, Lagos, NewsPremises reports.

Ighalo, who grew up in the Ajegunle area of the state, takes special care of his ‘Wazobia Widows’.

The former Manchester United forward, who recently left Saudi Arabia side Al Hilal, also owns an orphanage home located in the Ijegun area of Lagos state.

The striker welcomed the widows and kids to his home in Lekki, where they had a memorable time with so much to eat and drink.

The former Watford striker personally handed them gifts as well.

SunSport reports that in December 2017, the Ighalo Orphanage Home was opened in Ijegun, a humble suburb in northern Lagos.

"Life was tough growing up in Ajegunle and I vowed that if I eventually had a breakthrough, I'll give back to the society that made me.

"Life's challenges were hard enough even with both parents at my side.
"It goes without saying that orphans have it even worse and it gladdens my heart that life has offered me this rare privilege to be guiding light in their life."

The Nigerian international was said to have splashed over N500million to build the home at the time.

It houses between 30 to 40 children and has separate apartments for boys and girls.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/odion-ighalo-hosts-widows-orphans-at-his-multimillion-dollar-mansion-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ll

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nice gesture... more blessings to his generous soul

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
He recently separated from his wife and he has suddenly started hosting widows hmmm. Before before, Benin men no dy take eyes see widows 😆😆😆
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by God1000(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
God bless him
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by MRDEE01: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nice one.
We are blessed to be a blessing. God bless him more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Be4me(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's good
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Hotwest: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
China star...Man U flop kinda
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nice one from ighalo. At least you no dey chop alone.🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Curious345: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Good one.. Obafemi Martins was only dying his hair and buying gwagon .. a miser , he never gave back a penny to the hood

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:
Good one.. Obafemi Martins was only dying his hair and buying gwagon .. a miser , he never gave back a penny to the hood
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2023
I dey always suspect men wey no dey play with widows shocked
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Merch:
I dey always suspect men wey no dey play with widows shocked
kudos to you bro.
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:
his money his rules. If you don't like how he spent his fortune, make money and spend it in your own correct way
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Psady(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ighalo is the true IDAN! am shocked even not being an orphan he still has motivation to help the needy/homeless.God bless you so much.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Psady:
Ighalo is the true IDAN! am shocked even not being an orphan he still has motivation to help the needy/homeless.God bless you so much.
Amen
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by Fapemz: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
May God continue to reward his good deeds!
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by austine4real(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice one bro
Re: Odion Ighalo Hosts Widows, Orphans At His House (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Lessons Needed / Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.