Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness (48768 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
atiku4President:
Noted. Anyone can make mistakes. The worst is to stay on your mistake and never willing to stop, find a new way and take a new journey.

There's always a refreshing that comes with finding the right way to live.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Nemesis0147(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
easzypeaszy:
wht happened was dat I grew up in the village in the far North
I strted watching films wen my sister got married n took me to town
Den dey hv cable.. Afterward I was sent to a church to be helping dem with logistics like buyin n fueling Gen
Claring grasses and takin care of dogs so I hardly watch film n even we do is mostly church tins
chia
Nawa oh
Try and see some of his movies onr of these days…..he is not a regular actor!’
You will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by HaneefahRN(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
They become changed people when old, invalid and useless. When vibrant and with plenty money they will never have people they take advise from and will womanize and not value their wives and children. They won't train their children, save and invest for rainy days
I hope the young ones living such radarada lives get wisdom now
It is well with you Baba suebebe
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by idonhammer: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Only brothers and afonjawood fans will know him.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Kobicove(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Amakayuruba:
banana island koo plantain island nii
grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by davidtemi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
isabi2lof:

Oga if your way no pure , you better change your ways , you no fit dey do good things make ur wife dey complain.
Who is holier than thou
Whose way is 100% pure??
Pastor wife/ spouse go complain abt certain tins
I didn't tell u I have second wife or child outside
Leave my wife to complain huh
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by isabi2lof: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
davidtemi:

Who is holier than thou
Whose way is 100% pure??

Leave my wife to complain huh

Pele o but na you dey cast your wife for here cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by davidtemi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
isabi2lof:

Pele o but na you dey cast your wife for here cheesy
Mention my wife's name or mention my name wey I cast give u, assistant God, the pure water way life. O boy shift
Full stop!
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by isabi2lof: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
davidtemi:

Mention my wife's name or mention my name wey I cast give u, assistant God, the pure water way life. O boy shift
Full stop!

Abegi , you no get talk ....

If you bring ur family problem come online, we go help you put mouth grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by UnknownT: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
marvellous2222:
Apology accepted, Go and sin no more
na money he dey find, no be go and sin no more. You no be Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Nononsense247: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm we should be mindful of our youthful life, we won't be young forever, do not deliberately hurt people, don't hurt your wife, be good and create good memories.
But can hurt your husband... Abeg dey stay neutral
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Nononsense247: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oblongata:
This guy is the funniest armed robber actor ever!

I gbadun the man wella!
Werey armrobber
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Jemex003: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kobicove:
We don't know him here in Banana Island undecided

There’s no way you can know him cuz he’s not a monkey like you.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Akharmony: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
The man even on wheel chair still get pride. I think Agbala daniel has coached him to humble himself and learn to talk nicely
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Chummynoni(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Old Yoruba movie gangster 😁get well soon
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Bridget95(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm we should be mindful of our youthful life, we won't be young forever, do not deliberately hurt people, don't hurt your wife, be good and create good memories.
you are right
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by frozen70(f): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
Veteran Yoruba movie actor, Dayo Adewunmi, popularly known as Baba Sule Suebebe, has apologised and is seeking forgiveness from those he has offended while growing up.

He made this appeal in a live video with an Ibadan-based cleric, Agbala Daniel on Facebook which was shared on Tiktok on Sunday.

Speaking in both Yoruba and English, the actor, who had recently appealed for urgent financial assistance on social media, said he spent his money during his hay days frivolously, noting that he had no one to caution or advise him then.

Suebebe called on Nigerians and those he offended to forgive him, especially the women he has offended.

He said, "Pastor, I have stepped on so many toes, especially women because girlfriends are uncountable, so I cannot know who I offended or didn’t offend.

“I dated someone outside the country who has given birth to a child, but I haven't seen both her and the child.

“Please forgive me and pray for me, I was ignorant then, I am now a changed person.”

In a video shared on the Facebook page of clergyman Agbala Gabriel, the Yoruba actor was requesting support from his fans, both within the country and abroad, to rescue him from his current situation.

Suebebe expressed his distress, stating that despite working as an actor for decades, he has not achieved any significant financial stability, revealing that he does not own a house or a car and lives in extreme poverty.

When i say that it's easier for you to offend men ang go free than to offend a woman in a way that breaks her heart and kill her emotions and believe that nothing they happen

Some men will be living a senseless and stupid life all in the name that you are enjoying yourself

At the end all such life will start affecting such a man at old age not even as a youth

A woman has a child for him and he never cared to see the woman and the child

Besides he said he has offended so many women and he can't even count on the girls he offended too

Now he is getting close to his grave and wants peace of mind because he is not happy with his bad life

Well only those people and God can forgive him

Pls lets stop giving people pains while we are still active some pains are not easy to wipe away because of the tears it produced

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Kobicove(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Jemex003:

There’s no way you can know him cuz he’s not a monkey like you.

Na your papa be monkey, bastaard!
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by 080bjaked(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2023
....and God requires the past.
Ecclesiastes 3:15
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by MemoriesAndMe: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2023
MorataFC:
Actors and Actresses are the ones that preach good morals through their movies but themselves act otherwise.

You are very correct. Their profession actually exposes them to several temptations, especially from the opposite gender that need their support to get to stardom. Some of them end up getting sidetracked and lose track of their personal lives and finances.

It's like that all over the world, but the smart ones surround themselves with investment advisors and money managers to they don't grown up old and start seeking help from everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by sync(f): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2023
Hisssss
Yoruba demon only apologizing cos u re old with nothing left. If given another chance and taken back in time, I bet you he would repeat the same and even do worse
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Pat081: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Because they have what it takes between the legs than the men
seniorgozman:
I have never seen this one. But why are our actresses richer than our actors
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by seniorgozman(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Pat081:
Because they have what it takes between the legs than the men
The men should not rely on acting alone. It doesn't favour them
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by fadsam: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2023
MorataFC:
autocorrect grin grin grin
No mind my oversabi keyboard Jo
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Lexusgs430: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2023
Begging for forgiveness, simply because he now needs help........ 🤣😜😁

Those he offended, should come to his aid.......... 😎😉🙄
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by PaulH07: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
Veteran Yoruba movie actor, Dayo Adewunmi, popularly known as Baba Sule Suebebe, has apologised and is seeking forgiveness from those he has offended while growing up.

He made this appeal in a live video with an Ibadan-based cleric, Agbala Daniel on Facebook which was shared on Tiktok on Sunday.

Speaking in both Yoruba and English, the actor, who had recently appealed for urgent financial assistance on social media, said he spent his money during his hay days frivolously, noting that he had no one to caution or advise him then.

Suebebe called on Nigerians and those he offended to forgive him, especially the women he has offended.

He said, "Pastor, I have stepped on so many toes, especially women because girlfriends are uncountable, so I cannot know who I offended or didn’t offend.

“I dated someone outside the country who has given birth to a child, but I haven't seen both her and the child.

“Please forgive me and pray for me, I was ignorant then, I am now a changed person.”

In a video shared on the Facebook page of clergyman Agbala Gabriel, the Yoruba actor was requesting support from his fans, both within the country and abroad, to rescue him from his current situation.

Suebebe expressed his distress, stating that despite working as an actor for decades, he has not achieved any significant financial stability, revealing that he does not own a house or a car and lives in extreme poverty.

Check it, you'll find that drugs ate his money the most.

People think women eat men's money, na lie oh.

Drug abuse is a money guzzler meen... pray not to experience it, cos I'm trying to wean myself off it but have not successful.

God no go shame me sha...
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Subonbon(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2023
seniorgozman:
I have never seen this one. But why are our actresses richer than our actors
Na Wetin pastor gan no fit comprehend...
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Dchampion65: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2023
What Mr latin said about what individual spent his money differ is correct then.

I will not use my rest time in the field of labourer.

Great lesson.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by SAMBARRY: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2023
fadsam:
What's the nature of this man sickness sef?
I feel the man should go for HIV and other checkup and stop crying on social media

Jaiye Kuti said things about Yoruba actors carrying their problems on social media and everybody came after her
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2023
The mistakes that Nigerian youths of today are making is much more than youths of yester years. Despite warning they still continue.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Sammy5413(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2023
We forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.