Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? (1646 Views)

Pastor Dies Attempting To Copy Jesus' 40 Day Fast / Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? / Why Does Allah Use The Word 'WE' When Refering To Himself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2023
*Why does Allah copy Jesus?
*Who said these words: Jesus or Allah?
*Who is copying who in this message?

Background Summary:
1. It is the day of Judgement
2. God is on the throne and judging the acts of men (sons of Adam) .
3. God says "I was sick but you didn't visit me!"
And the Unrighteous replied :
"You are the Lord of the World's: when did we see you sick but you didn't visit you? "
4. God says that He is the neighbour who these men did or did not give their help.
5. God says: If these men had helped their neighbours, they would have found out it was God they were helping

I am sure most Muslims have not heard this hadith before.

Here is the narration from Allah according to Mohammed SAW

Sahih Muslim 2569
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:
Verily, Allah , the Exalted and Glorious, would say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I was sick but you did not visit Me. He would say: O my Lord; how could I visit Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine was sick but you did not visit him and were you not aware of this that if you had visited him, you would have found Me by him? O son of Adam, I asked food from you but you did not feed Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I feed Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? He said: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine asked food from you but you did not feed him, and were you not aware that if you had fed him you would have found him by My side? (The Lord would again say: ) O son of Adam, I asked drink from you but you did not provide Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I provide Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Such and such of servant of Mine asked you for a drink but you did not provide him, and had you provided him drink you would have found him near Me.

This hadith above is repeated with slightly different wordings in
1. Hadith 18, 40 Hadith Qudsi
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah
2. Mishkat al-Masabih 1528
On the authority of Abu Huraira

Here is Jesus saying a more detailed version of the narration in the Bible.

Mat 25:31-46:
"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink? When saw we you a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you? Or when saw we you sick, or in prison, and came to you? And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me. Then shall he say also to them on the left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungered, and you gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to you? Then shall he answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

We can see that these storylines are very similar to each other. The narrators are Jesus and Allah.

Questions :
1. Who else do you know in history to have given a similar Narrative like this: apart from Jesus?
2. Who can we say is copying who with these narratives?
3. Why is it that Jesus is claiming that which only God can do as per judgment of mankind?
4. Is Jesus the Allah Muslims do not know?
Qur'an 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allāh is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allāh, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allāh - Allāh has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
So that you wouldn't claim that the Hadith is Daif or Maudu, I am attaching other Evidences.

Hadith 18, 40 Hadith Qudsi
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.
It was related by Muslim.,

Another Hadith:

Mishkat al-Masabih 1528
Abu Huraira reported God’s messenger as saying:
On the day of resurrection God most high will say, “Son of Adam, I was sick and you did not visit me.” He will reply, “My Lord, how could I visit Thee when Thou art the Lord of the universe?” He will say, “Did you not know that my servant so and so was ill and yet you did not visit him? Did you not know that if you had visited him you would have found me with him? Son of Adam, I asked you for food but you gave me none.” He will reply, “My Lord, how could I feed Thee when Thou art the Lord of the universe?” He will say, “Did you not know that my servant so and so asked you for food and yet you gave him none? Did you not know that if you had fed him you would have found that with me? Son of Adam, I asked you for drink but you gave me none.” He will reply “My Lord, how could I give Thee drink when Thou art the Lord of the universe?” He will say, “My servant so and so asked you for drink but you gave him none. Did you not know that if you had given him something to drink you would have found that with me?’’

Muslim transmitted it.

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Allah means God ..

Jesus lived 1000 years before Mohammed

Jesus is a descendants of Abraham through Isaac

Muhammed is the deacedant of Abraham through Ismeal.

Mohammed did not write the Hadith you qouted, infact it was written after his death by Abu Hurayrah

Mohammed's best friend Buhari was a Arab Catholic

Same Angel Gabriel that God sent to Mary, was the one who revealed Quran

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Finestgurlie(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Allah means God ..

Mohammed did not write the Hadith you qouted, infact it was written after his death by Abu Hurayrah

gbagili gbagili gbagili
you're talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Allah means God ..

Allah does Not mean God.

Allah is a NAME or an IDENTITY of who you Muslims think is God the Creator!

Are you saying that your hadiths are mere FABRICATIONS?

Are you a Qur'an only Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Allah does Not mean God.

Allah means God in Arabic

Do you know there is an Arabic Bible

That is a bible in Arabic and Arabic is just a language

The open page is Psalm written in Arabic

With Jehovah refered to as Allah

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
gbagili gbagili gbagili
you're talking rubbish
The similarities are so much that he wants to disown the Hadith.

Of course Allah does not mean God.

Allah is the name of the Deity of the Muslims
Just as
Yahweh is the name of the Deity of the Christians and Jews
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Allah does Not mean God.

Simple definition of Hadith

Any Muslim can write Hadith

Quran was written by Angel Gabriel for Mohammed

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Just as

Angel Gabriel revealed Quran to Mohammed SAW

Same Angel Gabriel God sent to Mary mother of Jesus

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Allah means God in Arabic

Do you know there is an Arabic Bible

That is a bible in Arabic and Arabic is just a language

The open page is Psalm written in Arabic

With Jehovah refered to as Allah
It is either you are a new Muslim or an unknowledgeable one.

Just as

The fact that Arab Christians call God Allah is because to them Allah is generic for God (a title meaning Deity)

Is the name of your God Yahweh?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Just as

Yahwey is the name of dirty of Ibrahim and Moses

Christianity is a western slave masters tool of control

Judaism is Jesus Religion

And Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Isreal are like treckable distance they are all brothers

Look at Thier map

It's like SouthSouth and SouthWest Nigeria

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Simple definition of Hadith

Any Muslim can write Hadith

Quran was written by Angel Gabriel for Mohammed
But the Qur'an is also a Hadith!

It seems you don't know that!

Did Jubril write the Qur'an?
No!
Did any Muslim see Jibril apart from Mohammed?
No!

So, what is the Quran?

It is the report written down from the testimony of Mohammed and it has its Isnad just like any other hadith.

Too bad!
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

It is either you are a new Muslim or an unknowledgeable one.

Just as

The fact that Arab Christians call God Allah is because to them Allah is generic for God (a title meaning Deity)

Is the name of your God Yahweh?

Let me burst your hot bubbles

Mary mother of Jesus has a full chapter of her life in the Quran read below

https://m.clearquran.com/019.html

Jesus was mentioned 108 times in Quran

Jewish Torah, Christian Old testament and Quran has same story same God same Angel same family Arab and Jews are brothers

As Africans you were simply brainwashed by British Slave masters

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Yahwey is the name of dirty of Ibrahim and Moses

Christianity is a western slave masters tool of control

Judaism is Jesus Religion

And Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Isreal are like treckable distance they are all brothers

Look at Thier map

It's like SouthSouth and SouthWest Nigeria
And Islam is the Religion of Arabs with which to conquer the world by brainwashing the adherents!

They are all brothers yet one has decided to exterminate the other by instruction of Allah

Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Is this hadith Maudu or Daif?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

And Islam is the Religion of Arabs with which to conquer the world by brainwashing the adherents!

They are all brothers yet one has decided to exterminate the other by instruction of Allah

Sahih Muslim 2922

Like I said Hadith is not Quran... It's like books written by Pastors and disciples
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Let me burst your hot bubbles

Mary mother of Jesus has a full chapter of her life in the Quran read below

https://m.clearquran.com/019.html

Jesus was mentioned 108 times in Quran

Jewish Torah, Christian Old testament and Quran has same story same God same Angel same family Arab and Jews are brothers

As Africans you were simply brainwashed by British Slave masters
You think it means anything if Jesus and Mary and Joseph and Moses are in the Qur'an?

Why are the narratives different?
Did your Isa/Jesus die on the cross?
No!

How is a fake document made?
Is it not by incorporating as much truth as possible that their deception will allow into their document of deceit?

Please,
What do the Arab Christians call their Jesus?
Who is then Issa or Isah or Isa in the Qur'an?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Sahih Muslim 2922

Let me further enlighten you

Zechariah is an Arab man and a descendant of John he is one of the author of new testament

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by victorclean(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
It's prophet Muhammad not Allah.
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

You think it means anything if Jesus and Mary and Joseph and Moses are in the Qur'an?

Why are the narratives different?
Did your Isa/Jesus die on the cross?
No!

How is a fake document made?
Is it not by incorporating as much truth as possible that their deception will allow into their document of deceit?

Please,
What do the Arab Christians call their Jesus?
Who is then Issa or Isah or Isa in the Qur'an?

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

English language,; Jesus
Yoruba language; Jesu
Arabic; Isah
Hebrew language of Jew; Yeshua
In Igbo; Jisu
In Italian Gesu

God in Arabic; Allah
In Isreal Hebrew ; Illah
In English; God
In French; Dieu
Yoruba ; Oluwa

You really need to study all Religion

Try and follow Reno Omokirikiri

Read Bishop Kukah's book

This two men have read Torah, Quran, and Bible in English

You can also download English Quran, Bible and Torah and study it
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by MightySparrow: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:
*Why does Allah copy Jesus?
*Who said these words: Jesus or Allah?
*Who is copying who in this message?

Background Summary:
1. It is the day of Judgement
2. God is on the throne and judging the acts of men (sons of Adam) .
3. God says "I was sick but you didn't visit me!"
And the Unrighteous replied :
"You are the Lord of the World's: when did we see you sick but you didn't visit you? "
4. God says that He is the neighbour who these men did or did not give their help.
5. God says: If these men had helped their neighbours, they would have found out it was God they were helping

I am sure most Muslims have not heard this hadith before.

Here is the narration from Allah according to Mohammed SAW

Sahih Muslim 2569
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:
Verily, Allah , the Exalted and Glorious, would say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I was sick but you did not visit Me. He would say: O my Lord; how could I visit Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine was sick but you did not visit him and were you not aware of this that if you had visited him, you would have found Me by him? O son of Adam, I asked food from you but you did not feed Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I feed Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? He said: Didn't you know that such and such servant of Mine asked food from you but you did not feed him, and were you not aware that if you had fed him you would have found him by My side? (The Lord would again say: ) O son of Adam, I asked drink from you but you did not provide Me. He would say: My Lord, how could I provide Thee whereas Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He would say: Such and such of servant of Mine asked you for a drink but you did not provide him, and had you provided him drink you would have found him near Me.

This hadith above is repeated with slightly different wordings in
1. Hadith 18, 40 Hadith Qudsi
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah
2. Mishkat al-Masabih 1528
On the authority of Abu Huraira

Here is Jesus saying a more detailed version of the narration in the Bible.

Mat 25:31-46:
"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink? When saw we you a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you? Or when saw we you sick, or in prison, and came to you? And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me. Then shall he say also to them on the left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungered, and you gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to you? Then shall he answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

We can see that these storylines are very similar to each other. The narrators are Jesus and Allah.

Questions :
1. Who else do you know in history to have given a similar Narrative like this: apart from Jesus?
3. Why is it that Jesus is claiming that which only God can do as per judgment of mankind?
Qur'an 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allāh is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allāh, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allāh - Allāh has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Allah was a copycat.
Anyway, Allah being the Almighty only known to Mohammed couldn't have used any parable or allegory like that. Allah cannot be sick.

To make Islam, Allah, and Mohammed accepted, so many lies were to be cooked up.
Folklore invented, real history twisted, Lowes included, scientific knowledge included like sperms emanate from backbone. Mohammed travelled alone to heaven riding on a winged donkey.
All those stories.

The same goes today for land grabbing in Gaza strip.
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Bliss52 post=126355034][/quote]
So you see that your knowledge of Islam is at best at kindergarten level.

Ask the nearest Islamic scholar to you the following questions
1. If Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob : is Yahweh the name of the God of the Muslims?

2. Is the name Allah the true name of God or a title for God in Islam?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Let me further enlighten you

Zechariah is an Arab man and a descendant of John he is one of the author of new testament
Sorry sir.

How can Zachariah from the Tribe of Levi a priest in the a temple of Jerusalem the father of John the Baptist turn out to be

1. Zechariah is an Arab man
2. A descendant of John
3. and is one of the author of new testament

Questions :
1. Please what is the identity of this Zachariah?
2. Which of the books of the new testament did he write
3. In what language did he write his book

AntiChristian, Lukuluku69, Ohyoudidnt, 4islam, ThatFairGuy1, Gaskiyamagana and Explore2xmore,...
This your zealous friend need a study of Islam o!
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

So you see that your knowledge of Islam is at best at kindergarten level.

Ask the nearest Islamic scholar to you the following questions
1. If Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob : is Yahweh the name of the God of the Muslims?

2. Is the name Allah the true name of God or a title for God in Islam?

Yes YWWH is the name of Allah (God ) of Abraham nothing like Yahweh as English call it

*Let me Shock You

*Jews hate Christian they spit on them

* Jews tried to kill Jesus as a baby under king Herod and Jesus and his family ran to Egypt to live and grow up with Arabs

Jews stoned and crucified Jesus nailing him to bleed to death

* All 12 disciples of Jesus were killed by Jews

Mount Sina is an many Religions pilgrimage site is in Egypt Arab land and Palestine, Jordan
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

Sorry sir.

How can Zachariah from the Tribe of Levi a priest in the a temple of Jerusalem the father of John the Baptist turn out to be

2. A descendant of John

Questions :

AntiChristian, Lukuluku69, Ohyoudidnt, 4islam, ThatFairGuy1, Gaskiyamagana and Explore2xmore,...
This your zealous friend need a study of Islam o!

Check where Levi is on the map

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2023
And you ask me to get a scholar

I don't need one

I have lived around middle east with Jews and Arab and I know how they tell their story is the same

And I read freely as an open minded man who is educated

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

English language,; Jesus
Yoruba language; Jesu
Arabic; Isah
Hebrew language of Jew; Yeshua
In Igbo; Jisu
In Italian Gesu

God in Arabic; Allah
In Isreal Hebrew ; Illah
In English; God
In French; Dieu
Yoruba ; Oluwa

You really need to study all Religion

Try and follow Reno Omokirikiri

Read Bishop Kukah's book

This two men have read Torah, Quran, and Bible in English

You can also download English Quran, Bible and Torah and study it

1. Are you categorically saying that Allah is NOT the name of the God of the Muslims?

2. The Arabic name for Jesus is NOT Issa or Isa or Isah BUT Yasu

Mathew 1:1 in Arabic:
"كِتَابُ تَنْسِيلِ يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحِ ابْنِ دَاوُدَ ابْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ."

Did you read: Yasu'a Al-Masih in the passage?

Does it sound like Yisa or Isah to you in Arabic?
Where did your Mohammed get Jesus as Isa?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
And you ask me to get a scholar

I don't need one

I have lived around middle east with Jews and Arab and I know how they tell their story is the same

And I read freely as an open minded man who is educated
Then tell me how
2. A descendant of John

AND

Questions :

Because Ignorant of you NOT to know that Zachariah means "Yahweh remembers" or "remembered by Yahweh"

Over to you scholar?
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Check where Levi is on the map
Why are you spattering about like one trained in ignorance?

Levi is one of the sons of Jacob who is the progenitor of one of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Other tribes include Judah, Manasseh, Benjamin. Jesus is from the Tribe of Judah while Zachariah is from the Tribe of Levi of Israel.

At least read a little before making an argument.
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Yes YWWH is the name of Allah (God ) of Abraham nothing like Yahweh as English call it

*Let me Shock You

*Jews hate Christian they spit on them

* Jews tried to kill Jesus as a baby under king Herod and Jesus and his family ran to Egypt to live and grow up with Arabs

Jews stoned and crucified Jesus nailing him to bleed to death

* All 12 disciples of Jesus were killed by Jews

Mount Sina is an many Religions pilgrimage site is in Egypt Arab land and Palestine, Jordan
So what!?

We know that Jews don't like Christians.
Jesus even told us that Jews will persecute us Christians.

Now, According please focus:

Questions :

Your knowledge of Islam is miniscule sir
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by Bliss52: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
TenQ:

1. Are you categorically saying that Allah is NOT the name of the God of the Muslims?

2. The Arabic name for Jesus is NOT Issa or Isa or Isah BUT Yasu

Does it sound like Yisa or Isah to you in Arabic?
Where did your Mohammed get Jesus as Isa?

Now this maybe funny to you but fill free to ask any Arab

Quran isn't written in modern Arabic, Just like Old English bible exist with O ye Mehn, Goet , Comet, Ain't

Quran was written in a very distinct variant of Arabic

Another intresting fact Arabic of different countries vary, Egypt, Muritiana , Saudiall have variant

See it like Ijebu Yoruba, Ijesa Yoruba and Ekiti

Similar to Igbo of Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi

And Lastly an Isreali Hebrew can hear Arabic but can't speak but they are very similar

Hebrew Shalom, Arabic Salam
Hebrew Elohim, Arabic Alahum or Alakum
English Peace ,
Hebrew Ellah or Illah , Arabic Allah

Hebrew
Hallelujah (/ˌhæləˈluːjə/ HAL-ə-LOO-yə; Biblical Hebrew: הַלְלוּ־יָהּ‎, romanized: hallū-Yāh, Modern Hebrew: הַלְּלוּ־יָהּ‎, romanized: halləlū-Yah, lit. 'praise Yah')

Arabic
Alhamdulillah is an Arabic phrase meaning "praise be to God", sometimes translated as "thank God". This phrase is called Tahmid. A longer variant of the phrase is al-ḥamdu l-illāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn

English
Praise God, Thank God
Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Allah was a copycat.
Anyway, Allah being the Almighty only known to Mohammed couldn't have used any parable or allegory like that. Allah cannot be sick.

To make Islam, Allah, and Mohammed accepted, so many lies were to be cooked up.
Folklore invented, real history twisted, Lowes included, scientific knowledge included like sperms emanate from backbone. Mohammed travelled alone to heaven riding on a winged donkey.
All those stories.

The same goes today for land grabbing in Gaza strip.
See As they have entered their burrows like scared rabbits.

Islam is embarrassing to defend. Mohammed keep on talking and talking and the mumu followers kept writing whatever he said.

How can the Almighty Allah copy a mortal man?

No wonder, Allah people of Mohammed's time said the Qur'an are fables and tales of the ancients!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? by TenQ: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Now this maybe funny to you but fill free to ask any Arab

Quran isn't written in modern Arabic, Just like Old English bible exist with O ye Mehn, Goet , Comet, Ain't

Quran was written in a very distinct variant of Arabic

Another intresting fact Arabic of different countries vary, Egypt, Muritiana , Saudiall have variant

See it like Ijebu Yoruba, Ijesa Yoruba and Ekiti

Similar to Igbo of Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi

And Lastly an Isreali Hebrew can hear Arabic but can't speak but they are very similar

Hebrew Shalom, Arabic Salam
Hebrew Elohim, Arabic Alahum or Alakum
English Peace ,
Hebrew Ellah or Illah , Arabic Allah

Hebrew
Hallelujah (/ˌhæləˈluːjə/ HAL-ə-LOO-yə; Biblical Hebrew: הַלְלוּ־יָהּ‎, romanized: hallū-Yāh, Modern Hebrew: הַלְּלוּ־יָהּ‎, romanized: halləlū-Yah, lit. 'praise Yah')

Arabic
Alhamdulillah is an Arabic phrase meaning "praise be to God", sometimes translated as "thank God". This phrase is called Tahmid. A longer variant of the phrase is al-ḥamdu l-illāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn

English
Praise God, Thank God

I have shown you a Passage in the Arabic Bible with the Name Jesus written

The Arabic name for Jesus is NOT Issa or Isa or Isah BUT Yasu

1. Does it sound like Yisa or Isah to you in Arabic?
2. Where did your Mohammed get Jesus as Isa?
3. Are you categorically saying that Allah is NOT the name of the God of the Muslims?

The question is easy to answer sir.

Why do Arab Christians call Jesus by the name Yasu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Wasn't Born On Christmas Day / Your Set Time Has Come. / Secret Shell Kingdom Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.