Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H (765 Views)

Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by kings2al1: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
I was a great father but a woeful husband - Jim Iyke reveals why his wife left him (Video)

In a candid and introspective interview conducted by the well-known media personality Chude, popular Nollywood actor Jim Iyke shared intimate details about his past marriage, providing insights into the reasons behind its failure.

Despite his reputation for exceptional acting skills, Iyke humbly acknowledged his shortcomings as a husband while highlighting his success as a father.

Iyke disclosed that the loss of his mother had a profound effect on his character, making it difficult for him to fulfill the role of a loving and supportive husband to his former spouse. The intense grief he experienced significantly impacted his ability to navigate the complexities of their marriage. However, he emphasized that despite the challenges they faced, they were able to separate amicably as friends, without any animosity or turmoil.

Reflecting on his journey as a father, Iyke expressed deep gratitude for the opportunity to be a devoted and caring parent to his son. This experience allowed him to recognize his strengths in parenthood while also acknowledging the areas in which he fell short in his marital relationship.

Iyke's sincere admission serves as a poignant reminder of the intricate nature of personal growth and the profound influence that life experiences can have on individuals. Through his openness, he encourages a deeper understanding and empathy towards the difficulties encountered in personal relationships.

Visit Source for video: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-was-a-great-father-but-a-woeful-husband-jim-iyke-reveals-why-his-wife-left-him-video/

Re: I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by lairo: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lessons learnt
Re: I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by Curious345: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2023
TB Joshua had almost succeeded in casting out the water demon disturbing him, only for him turn around and castigate the man of God

1 Like

Re: I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by duduade: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2023
It takes the Grace to see a man hold down a family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by Morbeta11(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2023
No marriage is perfect.....
Re: I Was A Great Father But A Woeful Husband - Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Wife Left H by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
kings2al1:
I was a great father but a woeful husband - Jim Iyke reveals why his wife left him (Video)

In a candid and introspective interview conducted by the well-known media personality Chude, popular Nollywood actor Jim Iyke shared intimate details about his past marriage, providing insights into the reasons behind its failure.

Despite his reputation for exceptional acting skills, Iyke humbly acknowledged his shortcomings as a husband while highlighting his success as a father.

Iyke disclosed that the loss of his mother had a profound effect on his character, making it difficult for him to fulfill the role of a loving and supportive husband to his former spouse. The intense grief he experienced significantly impacted his ability to navigate the complexities of their marriage. However, he emphasized that despite the challenges they faced, they were able to separate amicably as friends, without any animosity or turmoil.

Reflecting on his journey as a father, Iyke expressed deep gratitude for the opportunity to be a devoted and caring parent to his son. This experience allowed him to recognize his strengths in parenthood while also acknowledging the areas in which he fell short in his marital relationship.

Iyke's sincere admission serves as a poignant reminder of the intricate nature of personal growth and the profound influence that life experiences can have on individuals. Through his openness, he encourages a deeper understanding and empathy towards the difficulties encountered in personal relationships.

Visit Source for video: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-was-a-great-father-but-a-woeful-husband-jim-iyke-reveals-why-his-wife-left-him-video/

We all have clue about that

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Was Not Dead Before He Was Burried, Facts On Death / The Prophecy Is Coming To Pass – Asake Debuts New Look, Cuts Off Dreadlocks / Vanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.