Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) (12097 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / HOW TO MAKE USE OF PALMPAY APP TO GENERATE EXTRAL INCOME / Loan App: Real Or Scam, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alright everyone, this came up last week.

If you have a number that you haven't used before in registering or opening PalmPay, then you're in luck as PalmPay is giving out #10,000 cash to new users.

Simply Download the new PalmPay app, Fill in your details and Kindly put in this Code UTVS8628 where invitational code is needed and confirm.

Then as the app opens, click on BIG WIN and you'd get #9,986 naira which you'd then need to refer 3 persons to reach the threshold of #10,000 and then you can withdraw the money.

This is Super Real and Free money!
Just download the app, register with a new line, put in this code UTVS8628 where Invitational Code is and then click on BIG WIN to get your own money.

Here's my first withdrawal and processing withdrawal as well.
Hurry Now!!!

Re: Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) by Amin11(m): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2023

If you have a number that you haven't used before in registering or opening PalmPay, then you're in luck as PalmPay is giving out #10,000 cash to new users.

Simply Download the new PalmPay app, Fill in your details and Kindly put in this Code UTVS8628 where invitational code is needed and confirm.

Then as the app opens, click on BIG WIN and you'd get #9,986 naira which you'd then need to refer 3 persons to reach the threshold of #10,000 and then you can withdraw the money.

Just download the app, register with a new line, put in this code QF25YK where Invitational Code is and then click on BIG WIN to get your own money.

Hurry Now!!!
LincolnOnyeabor:

Just download the app, register with a new line, put in this code UTVS8628 where Invitational Code is and then click on BIG WIN to get your own money.

Hurry Now!!!
Re: Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) by Majesty33(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
How sure are u that this really works?
Re: Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) by Armstrong7(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Hurry Now!!!
Omo it's more than 3 invitees o I need . I have like 4 invitees but I never reach 10k

(1) (Reply)

Entire Computer Village Shut Down Over Tax / Ponmo Consumption: Nigeria Losing Out Of $75bn Global Leather Industry / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.