Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

WPC Builds Houses- -the Animals Know Not To Be Proud - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WPC Builds Houses- -the Animals Know Not To Be Proud (113 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Fluted Panel / WPC (Cladding panel) @7000 Per Length / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WPC Builds Houses- -the Animals Know Not To Be Proud by nickwpcdecking1(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Spring is coming, the ice in the river has melted, the grass has turned green, and the flowers have turned red. One morning, the school wants to build a new house, and the materials need to choose the latest-WPC materials, we know this matter, we went to wpc. To the forest, bear, pig, little monkey saw a lot of WPC, bear said: " Then let's compete, who first put the wood to the school, who is the winner."Little Bear said proudly:" I am the strongest, I am a Hercules in the school."Said, bear carried a thick and long wpc board, stride forward, but not long, bear is tired, it put down the wood, sitting on the wood gasping. Pig said: " My nose is long, I use my nose arch wpc board. But the pig's nose was pierced by the thorns of wood, blood, the pig cried."Little monkey modestly said:" I do not have a bear strength, I do not have a pig's nose long, but how to transport wpc ah!"Little monkey want to ah, little monkey saw a rope, little monkey eyes turn, come up with a good way, little monkey thick and long rope tied to the wood, one hand tightly holding the rope ` the other end of the end, and push the wood in the water, wood floating, river help little monkey wood, soon, little monkey wood first to the school, pig and bear kua little monkey way both effort and save time. Soon, the school house was built. Both Bear and Pig know how not to be proud.

(1) (Reply)

Price Increase Alert❗❗❗ / 100 Units Of 40ft Container With Genuine Documents @ Lekki 4 Sale / Handwritten Wills And Legal Challenges: Lessons From Aretha Franklin’s Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.