Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News (27443 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by michoim(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Entprys:
I always know that we are more educated than them.

Yoruba l'ogba first
9 Yorubas & 3 others...others have been marginalised, we must do protest vote. Lol
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by chocboi78(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2023
vickydevoka:

It depends on the school. I school for east. But none of this people can make 4.8 in Esut, unijos and atbu Bauchi. Infact any northern university
ATBU sef follow? 😂😂
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by crossbreedwears(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2023
I no know how these people know book.
Raskimonojendor:
Some people Sabi book Sha.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Ibadanpikin: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Yoruba top in fraud in Nigeria
Guy you are a lagend,God bless the day u were born.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Millimann: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda tribe

Thank God for people like you.

They would have been feeding us with with propaganda that favours them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Judolisco:
baba na lie... Dis students would excel anywhere
I used to think like you. The will excel buh will never make 5.0. my close door neighbour graduated 5.0 from Russian university buh him g.p b4 en comot na 2.1.

Unn started giving first class any how, since unilag announced 60 first class in 2011 or so.
The next year unn the graduated 33 first class. Now first class be like beans. Before unn highest na 10-20 first class. 5 fom engineering, 4 from physical sciences, the remaining go share de rest, apart from medicine, pharmacy n law that was unclassified
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by vickydevoka(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Judolisco:
baba na lie... Dis students would excel anywhere
Do you know some courses in some university u can never make an A. A is for God. No joke. Though that was then
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Karlman: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2023
mightyhaze:
ofcourse you know the people you are more educated than..but fear no go let you call their names..
However ,una overall Lords for education ,una still Sabi them. Ask Jamb ,waec and other independent examination boards cool
You guys made my day on this thread. I couldn't stop laughing lol!
That legendary-oaf and his lapdog hell-anus wasn't expecting what hit them this morning! Chai!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by ashawopikin(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Never heard of them
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Putinofrussia: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda tribe
No mainstream tabloid carried the story except this blog
Maybe another Ipob miracle sha.
grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Horlarwaileh(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Your research is too poor.You looked into some schools without remember unibadan for a moment.No school have produced perfect G.P as UI.
In 2019,2undergraduate and 1 post graduate finished with post graduate. UI have produced not less than 5 undergraduate and 2post graduate.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Millimann: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
All this Tomdick is unnecessary

Shut up!

Because your lies and propaganda have been busted.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Judolisco(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2023
vickydevoka:

Do you know some courses in some university u can never make an A. A is for God. No joke. Though that was then
thank God u say na then
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by tuzle(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ajoke was a classmate of mine in secondary school. That girl was so brilliant. She use to beat everybody in the class. There was a day we did test and I scored 11/20 and I was jubilating and she scores 13/20 and she was crying . The distance between us was like the sky to the ground. I wasn't all that brilliant sha but still finished on 4. Something.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by chidiokay: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
don't be Stoopid

The op fraudulently claimed it's a list of Nigerians with highest cgpa, and the clown deliberately omited Igbo names that excelled not just in Nigeria but globally.

Sadly for the dimwit, BeautifulMind2 bursted him with an array of intelligent Igbo sons and daughters that achieved the highest CGPA in foreign universities only to the dismay of grunting abobaku piiigs like you

What is the highest CGPA ?? does any of those candidates listed by OP having less than 5.0 CGPA ?? or Did OP say igbos don't have high CGPA, so how did OP lie
And when we talk of all time records of the tribe that posses the highest CGPA in Nigeria.. which Tribe Top the yorubas.
The answers will determine if OP thread is valid or not.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Omoawoke: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Where the Anambra top jamb scorer.
Oh I forgot the university is a real test of your natural intelligence, you can do copy and paste all the time to get highest scorer.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Jcoleworld911: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda tribe

This drink is for you, you’re just too much 😀

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda tribe

Lol 😂

I can provide you like 10 Yoruba names not on the list. Was sleeping before.

Legit ng just compiler the list and that’s what I put up there.

Below names for example are not on that list.
More names not on the list.

—Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona — Got 5.0 CGPA from Poland University.

—Babalola Benjamin - Mountain Too University 5.0 CGPA

— Oluwapelumi Adejumo — FUOYE Ekiti 5.0 CGPA

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Horlarwaileh:
Your research is too poor.You looked into some schools without remember unibadan for a moment.No school have produced perfect G.P as UI.
In 2019,2undergraduate and 1 post graduate finished with post graduate. UI have produced not less than 5 undergraduate and 2post graduate.

That’s where you come in.

Post the names of student in UI that produced perfect CGPA and contribute to knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blitzking:

Incomplete list you didn't include osas of oau..a female medical doctor who graduated not too long ago she had a perfect GPA.

Please include it.

Na legit do the news. There are several people that was omitted from the list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda tribe grin grin Igbos has been smashing academic records since the days of Adams

Lol open a thread of Nigerians with 5.0 CGPA and show where Ibo have more numbers than Yoruba.

Even in my own FUTA there, there are lot of guys that made 5.0 GPA that is not on the list that Legit news shared. That’s why I added “That made the news” to the topic as a disclaimer.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by lawani: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
The real test of academic potential is not GPA. GPA is like IQ Test. The ability to solve problems at speed. Though it is a bit better than IQ test because it shows you are hard working, have retentive memory and are bright. The real academic test is what thesis have you published in journals?. How earth shaking are those thesis etc etc. I made a 2-2 in OAU in 2004 but did extra semester to graduate in 2005. My final year thesis was published in a journal which makes me senior to some of my friends who are now Associate Profs by age of first publication. Then I got several poems published by Prof Lamikanra in the anthology of the Ife Festival of poetry years before graduation. I was therefore published in Arts and science before the age of 24. The Presidential library of President George W Bush have been lifting my online publication off social media for years and I have been mentioned like 100 times on academia in different fields at different conferences all over the world and referenced in many thesis across different fields published by people working in different institutions from History to Economics to Genetics to Theology to Sociology and etc and I did not have a first class. Although I was always first in my class in primary school and finished secondary school in 1996 and got university admission with 97 matric number. Academic output is not university grade but peer reviewed published thesis.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by Cj4charles(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirjamo:
They can't dominate where there's no miracle centers
Is there Miracle center in Russia, China and other places they are dominating?? Tribalism will not make some of you picture things differently

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by CJStarz: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hehehehe....but we get money pass una🤣🤣

Entprys:

Yoruba l'ogba first
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by abbiboy: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Entprys:

Yoruba l'ogba first
After the first class they go to oblivion...They just scored a perfect la cram la pour 5.0 they achieved nothing.
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
And none of them score highest in JAMB. No be by JAMB o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by riczy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Private university 5.0 be like ...

Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by nakaman: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Made which news, show me the news
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LajaLaba: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
orion7:
call the name of any your usesss dead ancestors or anybody from your useless linage that can stand shoulder to shoulder with chimamanda adichie. 🤭. Just calll the name. You stupid dunce
Your fada na dunce that's why u no get sense
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by orion7: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
LajaLaba:
Your fada na dunce that's why u no get sense
lol. E pain am. Idiot. Next time quote me. Make I insult you and your useless parents
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by LajaLaba: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2023
orion7:
lol. E pain am. Idiot. Next time quote me. Make I insult you and your useless parents
Ibo boy rest u don dey enter market
Re: List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News by bewla(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Some people Sabi book Sha.
How many did Obi congratulate
I bet you if them be Igbo even with pop corn machine scores he will be the first to reel out congratulations

That guy is way above what we need is tribalistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.