Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. (478 Views)

Advice Please - Honda Civic 2006-2008 / Do I Really Need To Get A New Transmission To Solve This / Is Volvo A Good Buy? I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Richie1122334: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2023
I gave my mechanic my car to fix since 2020 October. And I forgot to remove my valuables, including the original car papers… And up till date, I have not seen my car and the guy…
Can I possibly go after him without the original documents of the car… I haven’t been around all this while.. I just came back from abroad and I began to look for him, all I was told in his former workshop that, his no longer working there… please what should I do..😭😢
Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Kudman: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Yes, you can. Your chances of finding the car maybe slim though. He just might have cannibalized it (i.e sold it in parts). Difficult/impossible to trace in that scenario.
Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by duduade: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2023
But why are some Nigerians like this

So heartless
Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Jbleenk: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Consider the car gone but find the MF (Modafoker) and f*ck him right up.

Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Kingdemu: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Go after him. If you have link to high hierarchy of the Police or any of the Armed Forces, utilize it, get the muhfuka and F him up even if the car no go commot. Make sure he languishes in jail. NPF is effective in tracing someone via his mobile number.
Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Waffarianman(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2023
People that works with him at his former work place have questions to answer. Arrest them all they will provide him, they know we're he stays

Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by buygala(m): 3:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Waffarianman:
People that works with him at his former work place have questions to answer. Arrest them all they will provide him, they know we're he stays

He should arrest them because op handed over the car to them and the missing mechanic?... Or that they suretied the missing mech before the car was handed over to him?

The kain advice wey some of una dey give here fit land person for serious problem.
Re: Hello And Good Morning Everyone, I Really Need An Advice Please.. by Waffarianman(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2023
buygala:

He should arrest them because op handed over the car to them and the missing mechanic?... Or that they suretied the missing mech before the car was handed over to him?

The kain advice wey some of una dey give here fit land person for serious problem.

Ok ooo

1999 Toyota Camry @1.6m / Neat Honda Accord (EOD) 05 / Transmission Problem With Mercedes E320