Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Flight To Tanzania, First Time Traveller - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Tanzania, First Time Traveller (234 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Road Trip To Tanzania By December / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Tanzania, First Time Traveller by Ephemeralbeing: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Hi theree
So am a first time traveller. And I'm here to inquire a necessary things needed to fly to Tanzania.

First off, i just could not find the official website of the Muritaa Mohammed Airport, I mean this is 2023, why would an airport not have a website to check out various airlines website.

Second,how do i book the flight online, i asked in a forum and too many people saying i can help you do this. on even said, send the money, So unfair.

Thirdly, some of these booking flight websites do not seem genuine, am a first time traveller and need real legit steps, where do i book flight to tanzania, need LEGIT SOURCE please, any help?
Re: Flight To Tanzania, First Time Traveller by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Ephemeralbeing:
Hi theree
So am a first time traveller. And I'm here to inquire a necessary things needed to fly to Tanzania.

First off, i just could not find the official website of the Muritaa Mohammed Airport, I mean this is 2023, why would an airport not have a website to check out various airlines website.

Second,how do i book the flight online, i asked in a forum and too many people saying i can help you do this. on even said, send the money, So unfair.

Thirdly, some of these booking flight websites do not seem genuine, am a first time traveller and need real legit steps, where do i book flight to tanzania, need LEGIT SOURCE please, any help?

Use wakanow website they are legit but you can as well call them before booking your flight. Don’t forget to verify your Tanzania 🇹🇿 evisa since you are a first time traveler to know maybe it’s legit. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Are You In Ado Ekiti??? / Luxurious Bus Transport Company Best For Abuja To Lagos Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.