Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Elder Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother (636 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother by joiful(f): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Good day everyone, this is so difficult for me to do. Please I need help for my elder brother,he is in his late thirties without a job. He has a diploma from Maritime Academy Oron but couldn't further because of lack of resources. He has done other jobs in the past based on contract but currently he has been out of job for 7months.
My parents are not so bouyant anymore to support him in a business venture.
Please he needs a job to keep body and soul to together.
He is currently on the mainland Lagos state.
I will be ready to provide any more information, Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother by dawnomike(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2023
joiful:
Good day everyone, this is so difficult for me to do. Please I need help for my elder brother,he is in his late thirties without a job. He has a diploma from Maritime Academy Oron but couldn't further because of lack of resources. He has done other jobs in the past based on contract but currently he has been out of job for 7months.
My parents are not so bouyant anymore to support him in a business venture.
Please he needs a job to keep body and soul to together.
He is currently on the mainland Lagos state.
I will be ready to provide any more information, Thank you.
Does he have a laptop? Can get him a remote job
Re: My Elder Brother by joiful(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
dawnomike:

Yes he has access to a laptop
Re: My Elder Brother by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
dawnomike:
You are always willing to help people irrespective of the situation, may God almighty bless you beyond your imaginations amen. Only if Nairaland is filled with men like you, this forum would have been a better place.

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother by dawnomike(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
You are always willing to help people irrespective of the situation, may God almighty bless you beyond your imaginations amen. Only if Nairaland is filled with men like you, this forum would have been a better place.
Amen... Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother by dawnomike(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
joiful:

Yes he has access to a laptop
Give him the last four digits of his number...
Let him chat me up: 0.7.0.6.8.8.0.1.4.2.7
Re: My Elder Brother by joiful(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Give him the last four digits of his number...
Let him chat me up: 0.7.0.6.8.8.0.1.4.2.7

Thank you Sir
Re: My Elder Brother by DIAMANTE1759: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
dawnomike:

please I will like to also work for u concerning the remote job sir
I have a laptop too
Re: My Elder Brother by victorulo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
dawnomike:
Good day Sir.
Please i also own a laptop, do reside in Enugu and I'm open to both remote and physical roles Sir
Help save a life please 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Think Of Getting Old? / Had A Dream Today Easter Sunday: Any Intrepreter In The House?please Help: / The Married Women And Money:7 Steps To Managing Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.