Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Steve Jobs Is Dead - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Steve Jobs Is Dead (17134 Views)

Apple's Steve Jobs Is Dead / Steve Jobs Is Gone / Former Apple Ceo Steve Jobs Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by niviso: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
How life fades away like a flower that blosoms in the morning and dies at noon.
Well, it calls for reflection on what life is the need to live it right. The same life that some blow away as if in a party. The same life that some waste along with many others in the name of suicide bombing, the same life that is not considered when many live just "that way".
Its a time to ask oh why does man die, even against his wish, for IMO Mr. Jobs would have loved to live to further amaze the world? Oh why does man die?
What is life?
Sorry Mr. Jobs Steve for losing your life.
Sorry to mankind without hope.
Thanks to God for the HOPE.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by snthesis(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
sad

Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by k00lxpert(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
TO A GREAT LEGEND OF TECHNOLOGY OF OUR TIME & BEYOND, I SAY MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. AMEN
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Suntemi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
May his iSoul rest in peace.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by PurestBoy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
[size=14pt]FG to set up $50M to send delegates condolence and burial assistance, Naija I hail oo[/size]
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by r231(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
You invented the mobile revolution . . . Maestro of portable gadgets. I salute you.

RIP
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by axglide(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
May his humble soul rest in peace. The reflections for me is this; that the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. (John 12:15) The life is worth more than meat, (v23)and this life that ends abruptly here can only be continued in the life more abundant found in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by onlinedee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
Steve Jobs is the fourth Apple that has most influenced the world. There are 3 more apples that has influenced the world. You can find them in this small tribute www.daysonworld..com .
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
Although his children are set for life (he also owned Pixar), it must suck to lose your father at a pretty young age of 56.

Pancreatic cancer is the worst. His money is why he lasted as long as he did (7 years).

RIP is right. undecided

as for you Ikele, dont know why you're screaming. Show me an apple product that requires a "virus protector" and all that BS and then I'll take you seriously.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Ibomade1: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
An icon and inventor.

RIP
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
sad sad shocked angry

Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nymphnode(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
R I P
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by donenick(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
so sad
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Dgunnerz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
Donlittle:

sad sad shocked angry
LoL!
I no fit laff for here!
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by armyofone(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
a very handsome guy, see his pix during his youth eh, so yummy and  kiss.
RIP Steve Jobs, you are gonna be missed.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by niviso: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2011
armyofone:

a very handsome guy, see his pix during his youth eh, so yummy and  kiss.
RIP Steve Jobs, you are gonna be missed.
PurestBoy:

[size=14pt]FG to set up $50M to send delegates condolence and burial assistance, Naija I hail oo[/size]
This people no go kill me.
Abeg ne crying time for here abi?

HOPE, HOPE, HOPE John 5:28,29
HOPE indeed.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by bigfather(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
See as everybody shout "RIP Steve Jobs" like dey know him 1 on 1; meanwhile d only Apple Product they've eva used in their lives is "APPLE HAIR CREAM" Nigerians ehn.

Una sabi posee ! grin
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Yinkay: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
Just got this: @olaone

Three apples have changed the world. One seduced Eve, second awakened Newton, the third one was in the hands of Jobs.

You forgot that apple killed Abacha and brought democraczy to Naijashocked grin angry
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
big father:

See as everybody shout "RIP Steve Jobs" like dey know him 1 on 1;

Must you know a person one on one to express condolences?
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by jambya(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
Gone so soon!R.I.P sad
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by holy77: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
This generation might never have another Steve, a great man in deed
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
your time is limited, so dont waste it, living someone else life, dont be trapped by dogma-which is living with the result of other people 's thinking . Dont let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice and most important have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. they somehow truly know what you already want to become. everything else is secondary - Steve jobs cry
1955-2011
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by claremont(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
It is not how long a man lives on earth that matters, what matters is the impact he/she has been able to make on humanity during his/her stay on earth. Steve Jobs made a mark; the question is, what mark are we making?! May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by otumfour(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
"think different" yup! thts what Steve wud say, dude's death hit me hard mhen! the tech world has lost A LEGEND in STEVE JOBS

I salute!

Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by thetelz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
we sshould be given free Iphones to mark his death, who's with me?? :p lol
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by nich(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
R.I.P We definitely gonna miss you! But you did play your part. Yes you did and the world recognises that and wont forget in a hurry.

singing: ".  .  . as we go on, we remember.  .  ."
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
RIP Jobs, We are missing you already
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
R.I.P steve.d legend is come nd gone.always admired dis guy behind Apple's success story.among many achievements he was named CEO of d decade by Fortune magazine last year nd blind eyez can also see why
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
R.I.P steve.d legend is come nd gone.always admired dis guy behind Apple's success story.among many achievements he was named CEO of d decade by Fortune magazine last year nd blind eyez can also see why
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by NAJALYN: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Steve Jobs Is Dead by White007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
Here are some of my favorites quotes of Steve Jobs.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.” -Steve Jobs.

“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”- Steve Jobs

“, almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”- Steve Jobs

“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” - Steve Jobs

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” - Steve Jobs

“Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?” - Steve Jobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Apple Laptops So Freaking Expensive? Really? / How To Share Internet On My Laptop Through WIFI / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.