Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lagos Are You Readddyyyy?? 3 Days One On One With Ajayi Adebayo & Gerald Umeh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Are You Readddyyyy?? 3 Days One On One With Ajayi Adebayo & Gerald Umeh (109 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Live In Abuja: One On One With Ajayi Adebayo and Gerald Umeh / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Are You Readddyyyy?? 3 Days One On One With Ajayi Adebayo & Gerald Umeh by Adislove: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
3 DAYS ONE ON ONE With AFRICAN’s No 1 DIGITAL MARKETER, YOUTUBER AND AFFILIATE MARKETER

Last Month I had a mind blowing seminar in Abuja and there has been countless testimonies already from the training. This month I would be holding another seminar live in Lagos.

ARE YOU READY TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO FLOURISH EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THE WORSE ECONOMY??

My Name is Ajayi Adebayo and together with Gerald Umeh of Online Hustle TV, we want to reveal to you:

How To Start And Scale A Digital MArketing Business that gives you the opportunity to make money while travelling around the world with no stress and live the Internet Lifestyle.

I just came back from the United Kingdom, and very soon I would be going back again, Gerald just came back from South Korea and is planning his next trip already

But before we leave we want to download all we know as miliionaires into you in a powerful 3 day event that will change your bank alerts.

Please note that this training will only accomodate 30 PERSONS and no more. Would you be one of them?

Join me and Gerald Umeh, African’s No 1 YouTuber and Affilate Marketer as we take you by the hand and teach you:

🔸Sales and Leads Strategy that Vomits Cash Like ATM

🔸How to use AI to automate everything in Digital Agency

🔸How To Start Earning With Zero Tech Skills

🔸Affiliate Markting Without Stress

🔸How to Travel To Any Country of your choice with no budget and still live as if you have spent 20M

🔸Dirty Internet Money Strategies The Gurus Will Never Reveal

🔸Find High Paying Clients, Deliver Top Notch Jobs

🔸Start and Grow A Youtube Channel with AI

🔸How To Sell Physical and Digital Products To Nigerians

You have no reason to complain about bad governance if you miss this opportunity to be Financially Secured

🔸 Venue: Zahari Building, Plot 15, Orchid Road, Off Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki, Lagos.

🔸 Date: Thursday July 27th- Saturday July 29th 2023

🔸 Time: 9am - 5pm Daily

🔸FEE: Early Birds: N99,999 / Regular: N200,000

Registration closes 24th July 2023. There are Only 30 Slots Available.

To register, chat this number now: +234 706 711 6962

All those coming from outside Nigeria who need any help or letter should please contact +234 706 711 6962 on time to ensure a hitch free travel.

Don’t Miss This For Anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Business? If Yes, Please Read This / Aluminium Turbine Air Ventilator Manufacturer From Gujrat - Ambica Airvent / Earn $10 Every Hour Writing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.