Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby (30265 Views)

Imo Gunmen Kidnap Four Catholic Sisters / Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs / Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by helinues: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mabizeka:

Rule 2.

Thank you for inviting mods, I invited earlier but they are yet to respond. They should be able to handle your case now.

Sebi the deliberate provocation is to get me banned.. oya now

Again, shame on you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by adem30: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
APC lead government have turned Nigeria into a vast killing field angry
Don't worry, continue ur mumu killing and be blaming APC. Oponu omo irankiran

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Escapist(f): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Barbaric people; barbaric region. Sickening.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by AntiChristian: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
No wonder they don run come SW finish!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Omoawoke: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:

And you product of rape should have been killed instead of the bike man 😂

That’s why we are begging you people to make southeast safe so all igbos can relocate to southeast from Lagos.
90% of Lagos problem is coming from the region

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by AskNgige2: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
richie240:

They're still bizzy plotting how to take over lagos, for now se can burn to ashes.
cool

Let me help u tag the rest maybe they will have time:
Peter obi
Oby ezekwesali
Chimamanda
Psquare
Charlie boy
Aisha Yusuf
Ohaneze ndigbo
Iwuanyanwu
Useless hungry foolish Efulefu
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
So the govt can not arrest the instigator of the sit at home order? This is clearly a terrorist act!

1 Like

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Mabizeka: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
Abeg not a news again.

They can lock themselves for a year, it's none of our business
Stop wishing evil on others. Be a good boy.
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Etosha: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
My landlord and two others were fuming this morning. I heard them saying " this seat at home is no longer a joke"... I just kept quiet since I have made a solemn pact with myself never to involve myself in any discussion that has anything to do with their biafra.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gone are the days they use to blame Fulani herdsmen. Now that Buhari is no longer president, no one else to blame grin grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Dittodat: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Obi's IPOB boys are doing what they do best - terrorizing the people of AfganEastern.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Moniya4Real(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
But regardless, they are killing naw

001Lagos:
News without source

Abeg abeg

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Lagos was ranked the 3rd most dangerous place to live in by the European union body and I didn't see you in the thread lol

This thread isn't about Lagos sir...! Can you please stick to the topic??!

What is being done about the growing impunity of Igbo terrorists in the Southeast??! Or do you want to wait till becomes like the North?!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by mbahdi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Their time will soon be up

1 Like

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:

And you product of rape should have been killed instead of the bike man 😂

You too wicked..

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

This thread isn't about Lagos sir...! Can you please stick to the topic??!

What is being done about the growing impunity of Igbo terrorists in the Southeast??! Or do you want to wait till becomes like the North?!!

Wetin concern you...

Rest in Jesus name
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by rajiedreez: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
cry
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by JelolVin: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damn
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
Abeg not a news again.

They can lock themselves for a year, it's none of our business

Then shatap

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by stanbright(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:
All hail piggss... cheesy
All hail smelling and dirty nation
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by kennethesan(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
So it is hard to neutralize these demons just the same way a Rtd General couldn't stop BH and Herdsmen etc....
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Warl0ck: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Stay at home
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

That’s why we are begging you people to make southeast safe so all igbos can relocate to southeast from Lagos.
90% of Lagos problem is coming from the region

Another slave from Ilorin wishing lagos upon himself..

Hahahahahaha
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by haslaw(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Simon Ekpa
Peter Obi
Charly Boy
Obi Ezekwesili
Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by 2mch(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Cowards hiding under their bed but when it comes to Lagos, their smelling unwashed mouth will find their voice. Instead of facing miscreants who tell them when yo go inside and baff, they are focused on Emir of Ilorin. Igbo and upside down thinking is 5 and 6

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by Ikukuudo: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dittodat:
Obi's IPOB boys are doing what they do best - terrorizing the people of AfganEastern.

Spits on slaves
Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by TheGift: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
lexylaw09:

https://guardian.ng/news/sit-at-home-enforcement-gunmen-kill-commercial-tricyclist-passer-by/

The South East people really need to step back and ask themselves what do they really want and need, come up with an agenda and a strategy for achieving same.

Otherwise, any emotional, sentimental and impractical approach will only lead to them being used as a tool for criminal and terrostic elements that are not even Biafrans talk less of believing in their Biafra cause. As it is, even IPOB is divided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby by juman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
I laugh. grin
Some weeks back I saw ekpa.
I said to myself, this is the guy enjoying his life.
While those at home wasting their time.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.