Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio (18940 Views)

Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
The opposition helped him to be in power when their party members were ganging up against them
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by femisplash: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gbaja did the same thing and that was why he had overwhemig support in the house. It appears the new leadership is following in his stead.

1 Like

Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by waledeji(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Racoon:
All these schemings and realignments for political positions is simply because of what they stand to benefit and not because they care about the masses.
what do you even stand to benefit from all this your per munite posts, fingers no dey pain you?
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

If you like complain till 2027, Akpabio is still PDP by blood.

After all, he became an UNCOMMON governor in PDP.

APC people should go and die Abeg.
Hmm! You finally support Akpabio for the first time angry
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
Hmm! You finally support Akpabio for the first time angry

Akpabio is our man anyday anytime,

Na only God go punish APC with Prof Yakubu of INEC.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

How Akpabio is our man anyday anytime,

Na only God go punish APC with Prof Yakubu of INEC.
But you accused Tinubu/APC of meddling into the NASS affairs?? sad
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
But you accused Tinubu/APC of meddling into the NASS affairs?? sad

Yes naa!

Haven't you red on NAIRALAND how God used kerewa come trap an Arm Robber?

Na so God go use Akpabio trap many APC people,

He is a PDP person anyday anytime.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

Yes naa!

Haven't you red on NAIRALAND how God used kerewa come trap an Arm Robber?

Na so God go use Akpabio trap many APC people,

He is a PDP person anyday anytime.
Does it mean now that you were under influence of something when you oppose Tinubu's bid to favour a PDP man,Akpabio?
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
Does it mean now that you were under influence of something when you oppose Tinubu's bid to favour a PDP man,Akpabio?

Is Akpabio s name national assembly?

You talk as if Akpabio is the only person he influenced in national assembly.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by saintnegroid(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Untube: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/nass-committees-akpabio-abbas-under-fire-for-conceding-50-chairs-to-opposition/

Untill we reduce the cost of governance, this country won't progress. The Apc, PDP and LP are grouping themselves to loot our common wealth, whereas chinedu, Lekan and Musa are busy fighting tribal and religion war. Hating themselves because of some bunch of criminals that lied to them in order to continue stealing from them. It's well
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Basic123: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

If you like complain till 2027, Akpabio is still PDP by blood.

After all, he became an UNCOMMON governor in PDP.

APC people should go and die Abeg.
Just like PETHIEF OBI and DATTI..the messiahs of the fools
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Basic123:

Just like PETHIEF OBI and DATTI..the messiahs of the fools

Hahahaha!

Is he incharge of Nigeria?

A Criminal knows he is a Criminal forget the pretence.

Thank God for the conscience.

1 Like

Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Jalaw: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wow, someone else knows this.
I which every Nigerian can come to this realization.
Racoon:
All these schemings and realignments for political positions is simply because of what they stand to benefit and not because they care about the masses.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by immortalmortal: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
A deal is a deal. That's how to play politics. Twas a deal that made Akpabio senate president.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Onewazobia(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Racoon:

Business as usual
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by DMCY: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Juicy committee😂😂
Awon ole gbogbo
Bunch of thieves🤣🤣
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

Is Akpabio s name national assembly?

You talk as if Akpabio is the only person he influenced in national assembly.
But he has got the highest favour against a diehard APC senator by blood and soul.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
But he has got the highest favour against a diehard APC senator by blood and soul.

So, even at that he still fined it comfortable to work with PDP people as committee chairmaen.

Akpabio has the blood of PDP in him abeg.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

So, even at that he still fined it comfortable to work with PDP people as committee chairmaen.

Akpabio has the blood of PDP in him abeg.
I don't have problem with him getting the post in fact supported him against the North that think that everything power is their birthright but you opposed him because he's an APC senator without considering that he's a southerner first.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
I don't have problem with him getting the post in fact supported him against the North that think that everything power is their birthright but you opposed him because he's an APC senator without considering that he's a southerner first.

I opposed everything APC because any party that made people pass through the kind of hardship APC made Nigeria pass through should be made to pay the price.

That's the general practice in anywhere across the world where true democracy is practiced, that will serve as a lesson to others.

We did that to PDP in 2015 and doing it with APC case heaven will not fall.

It's just a pity that many of you became emotional during the election not knowing that democracy is a government where you consider the people first even before taking any decisions or you pay for it as a party.

1 Like

Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

I opposed everything APC because any party that made people pass through the kind of hardship APC made Nigeria pass through should be made to pay the price.

That's the general practice in anywhere across the world where true democracy is practiced, that will serve as a lesson to others.

We did that to PDP in 2015 and doing it with APC case heaven will not fall.

It's just a pity that many of you became emotional during the election not knowing that democracy is a government where you consider the people first even before taking any decisions or you pay for it as a party.
I attached no emotion to the election rather you did. After all, ain't a member of any political party. I voted across all the political parties in 2015, and 2023. Someone like you can chose to vote out Sanwo_Olu because he's in APC to replace him with PDP's Ikpeazu angry angry
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
I attached no emotion to the election rather you did. After all, ain't a member of any political party. I voted across all the political parties in 2015, and 2023. Someone like you can chose to vote out Sanwo_Olu because he's in APC to replace him with PDP's Ikpeazu angry angry

I've never voted Okezie Ikpazu in my life before and when you guess like this and arrived at a conclusion like this I wonder how you do it if not emotions.

And remember the basis of this communication is the presidential election, nobody is talking about governorship election because it's not a national elections.

I wonder how you bring it here

Like I said, if you are a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria and understand what democracy means and you voted against PDP in 2015 but still decided to vote APC in 2023, you are a tribal bigot.....why?

Because if Tinubu was not a Yoruba man most of you would have voted against APC, so no need trying to make it look good as if you did what was right, when we knew it was all based on tribalism and not performance of the party in the first place.

Like I've always argue, how can any reasonable Nigerian vote a party that has made them suffer for eight years if not Tribalism and Religion?
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

I've never voted Okezie Ikpazu in my life before and when you guess like this and arrived at a conclusion like this I wonder how you do it if not emotions.

And remember the basis of this communication is the presidential election, nobody is talking about governorship election because it's not a national elections.

I wonder how you bring it here

Like I said, if you are a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria and understand what democracy means and you voted against PDP in 2015 but still decided to vote APC in 2023, you are a tribal bigot.....why?

Because if Tinubu was not a Yoruba man most of you would have voted against APC, so no need trying to make it look good as if you did what was right, when we knew it was all based on tribalism and not performance of the party in the first place.

Like I've always argue, how can any reasonable Nigerian vote a party that has made them suffer for eight years if not Tribalism and Religion?
Point of correction; I'm not a Yoruba man but Igbo. I voted PO based on the belief that we will turn things around coupled with ethnic representation. It doesn't mean that I have anything against Tinubu, in fact he's my second choice as after Obi. Try to go through someone record in NL before concluding. You now pretended of having issue against APC only on presidential election but you opposed the party's nomination of Akpabio. Is that still a presidential election?? You also supported a common photographer against Sanwo_Olu in Lagos because of hatred, don't lie. To see your bitterness, you now support Akpabio because he favoured your party men and APC men are complaining. Is that not bigotry?? Just forget, we're all adult here. We all know that you guys forming advocates of good governance online are lowkey PDP agents.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
Point of correction; I'm not a Yoruba man but Igbo. I voted PO based on the belief that we will turn things around coupled with ethnic representation. It doesn't mean that I have anything against Tinubu, in fact he's my second choice as after Obi. Try to go through someone record in NL before concluding. You now pretended of having issue against APC only on presidential election but you opposed the party's nomination of Akpabio. Is that still a presidential election?? You also supported a common photographer against Sanwo_Olu in Lagos because of hatred, don't lie. To see your bitterness, you now support Akpabio because he favoured your party men and APC men are complaining. Is that not bigotry?? Just forget, we're all adult here. We all know that you guys forming advocates of good governance online are lowkey PDP agents.

I don't understand what you mean by I supported a photographer against Sanwo Olu, I'm I in Lagos? Do I voted in Lagos?

That's the problem with pretending, you don't even know when you betray yourself. I told you that I hate anything APC because of what the made Nigerians pass through in eight years and do you have any issues with that?

I also told you that democracy grows in any country where the ruling party pays the price of choosing a wrong leadership to represent them, is that too difficult for you to understand?

That Tinubu supported Akpabio to be senate President and I love Akpabio for his uncommon transformation when he was the Akwa Ibom state governor should make me to start liking Tinubu and APC, what a reasoning ( just listen to yourself).

I don't like APC and Tinubu even if the make heaven out of Nigeria today, will they bring back over ten thousand lives they have wasted in this useless eight years of their misrule.

Please if you like go and worship Tinubu for choosing Akpabio as senate President that's your cup of tea abeg.

Mine is that people should pay price of their misrule weather his my brother or sister I don't give a Dammam.

The earlier you start holding people down to account for their actions in office the better for you people.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

I don't understand what you mean by I supported a photographer against Sanwo Olu, I'm I in Lagos? Do I voted in Lagos?

That's the problem with pretending, you don't even know when you betray yourself. I told you that I hate anything APC because of what the made Nigerians pass through in eight years and do you have any issues with that?

I also told you that democracy grows in any country where the ruling party pays the price of choosing a wrong leadership to represent them, is that too difficult for you to understand?

That Tinubu supported Akpabio to be senate President and I love Akpabio for his uncommon transformation when he was the Akwa Ibom state governor should make me to start liking Tinubu and APC, what a reasoning ( just listen to yourself).

I don't like APC and Tinubu even if the make heaven out of Nigeria today, will they bring back over ten thousand lives they have wasted in this useless eight years of their misrule.

Please if you like go and worship Tinubu for choosing Akpabio as senate President that's your cup of tea abeg.

Mine is that people should pay price of their misrule weather his my brother or sister I don't give a Dammam.

The earlier you start holding people down to account for their actions in office the better for you people.
Does Tinubu know me?? Why should I beg you like him? What's my concern on who or what you like? My point remains that you hate everything associated with APC irrespective of individual difference. That means, you'll vote against Abraham Lincoln if he contest under APC. So, if your darling Atiku defect to APC, you'll hate him??
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peacecore:
Does Tinubu know me?? Why should I beg you like him? What's my concern on who or what you like? My point remains that you hate everything associated with APC irrespective of individual difference. That means, you'll vote against Abraham Lincoln if he contest under APC. So, if your darling Atiku defect to APC, you'll hate him??

Even if you like put Obama as presidential candidate of APC I will hate him and campaign against him.

That's how much we hate APC for all the killings they brought upon Nigerians.

I don't have any party just to remind you that I voted against Jonathan in 2015, I don't know where you get that PDP attachment from.

I support anybody rooting for the progress of Nigeria that's why I love Akpabio and I also love Peter Obi.

Useless party.

1 Like

Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2023
broadman20:

Even if you like put Obama as presidential candidate of APC I will hate him and campaign against him.

That's how much we hate APC for all the killings they brought upon Nigerians.

I don't have any party just to remind you that I voted against Jonathan in 2015, I don't know where you get that PDP attachment from.

I support anybody rooting for the progress of Nigeria that's why I love Akpabio and I also love Peter Obi.

Useless party.
You love Akpabio, but you opposed his nomination as SP because of bitterness. Why arc you praising him now that he favoured PDP if you're not their member or low key apologist?? Killing started in Nigeria before APC was formed(though unfortunate). People like you are the reasons we have bad leaders in many positions, especially states. How has any PDP gov.performed more than Sanwo_Olu? How's is Darius Ishaku of Taraba better than Ganduje, and Dave Umahi? Wike, Makinde are all PDP governors and they did better than many APC governors. You'll snub an excellent APC candidate for an incompetent PDP candidate and you want to tell me that you are for someone that is for progress? Just dey play! The problem you have here is that you're still acting base on emotion, and not maturity(no insult intended). Like I said before, I voted across the political parties based on individual track record. Your political affiliation/aversion, your concern. I don't give a damn!
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by broadman20: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peacecore:
You love Akpabio, but you opposed his nomination as SP because of bitterness. Why arc you praising him now that he favoured PDP if you're not their member or low key apologist?? Killing started in Nigeria before APC was formed(though unfortunate). People like you are the reasons we have bad leaders in many positions, especially states. How has any PDP gov.performed more than Sanwo_Olu? How's is Darius Ishaku of Taraba better than Ganduje, and Dave Umahi? Wike, Makinde are all PDP governors and they did better than many APC governors. You'll snub an excellent APC candidate for an incompetent PDP candidate and you want to tell me that you are for someone that is for progress? Just dey play! The problem you have here is that you're still acting base on emotion, and not maturity(no insult intended). Like I said before, I voted across the political parties based on individual track record. Your political affiliation/aversion, your concern. I don't give a damn!

Voice of Jacob and Hand of Esua .

Why crying more than the bereaved?

Labour party supporter indeed!

Stop pretending abeg ........this APC online miscreants.
Re: NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio by Peacecore: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
broadman20:

Voice of Jacob and Hand of Esua .

Why crying more than the bereaved?

Labour party supporter indeed!

Stop pretending abeg ........this APC online miscreants.
Ain't like you who pretends. What does it benefit me to claim to had voted for someone who wasn't declared a winner?? The earlier you agree that you pretend a lot, the better for you. Low key PDP man. Online LP but offline PDP grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan / FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up / Century Power Begins 2000mw Power Plant Construction In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.