Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Are Most People Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Most People Broke (359 Views)

Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make / Because Nigerian People Broke The Contract, I Transferred A Batch Of Chinese Gua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most People Broke by DegrtEmmy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dumb Debt: You can see broke-people have iPhones and cars. They buy what they can’t afford to impress people they don’t like. In doing this, they either waste their income or collect credit-card debts. Which keeps them broke.

Exchange Time for Money: You limit your income when you only get paid for the hours you work. Poor People don't see this trap. One only gets rich by multiplying their money. This can be done by smart investing in Stocks, Real-estate, Roth IRA.

Zero Personal Investment: Income is a ladder which you have to climb. The only difference between a general doctor and a heart surgeon is their skills. Most don’t increase their earning potential. Don’t invest in books, courses or coaches.

Negative Image: When we don’t have an explanation, we can think that the rich get richer by stomping on the poor. However irrational, these unconscious beliefs influence their action. It acts as an invisible glass wall when they try to make more money.

Zero Financial Knowledge: Schools have never taught us about the basics of money management. People are blank when it comes to dealing with debts or investing money. And unfortunately, they never make an effort to learn it on their own.

I hope you learnt something.
Thanks for reading 😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Draslo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
There is no Nigerian fortune without some form of crime. Many people are just good at hiding theirs.

People are broke because they are honest. Honest people cannot be rich in this economy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most People Broke by DegrtEmmy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Draslo:
There is no Nigerian fortune without some form of crime. Many people are just good at hiding theirs.

People are broke because they are honest. Honest people cannot be rich in this economy.

I understand your perspective, but not all Nigerian fortunes are tied to crime. While some resort to illegal activities, many people achieve success through honest means and hard work.

Economic challenges can make it tough for honest individuals to become wealthy, but by focusing on personal growth, exploring opportunities, and making informed financial choices, it's possible to improve one's financial situation. It's crucial to maintain integrity and pursue legitimate paths to success in any economy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Chronosvineberg(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Draslo:

Teach me
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Draslo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Teach me
Teach you what?
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:

Teach you what?

What you do to make a living and survive Nigeria
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by noonejustme: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

It is the entitlement audacity for me grin🤣
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
noonejustme:

Am I entitled? I only asked.
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
noonejustme:

You expected something like, (please sir/ma , God bless you for reading this. Please in the name of God I want to learn how you earn a living ) . Sounding like this isn't a problem but anyone can sound like this even the ones your guardian angel would struggle to keep you away from
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Draslo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Business.... importation and exportation mostly
Re: Why Are Most People Broke by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Draslo:

Business.... importation and exportation mostly

Please I'm willing to learn, I don't necessarily need to be paid but anything that can keep me busy and expose me to valuable knowledge I will be appreciative of.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Food & Bolt Food To Shut Down December 2023 / The World’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies, 2014 / Free Dvd Workshops For Nairalanders!!! - FX Trading, Bloggin, Internet Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.