Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances (2431 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Babachir Lawal: EFCC Says Witnesses From SGF Office Frustrating Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
If the Judiciary fail to remove Tinubu from office after all the evidence tendered by PO and labour Party. See what will happen to our democracy and judicial system.

Follow me for a follow back. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RXNSnsYTs

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by izonborn098(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter don fail since february 25.
Obedient only create peter winning the election in their mind and begin to force it in reality.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by mymadam(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:
If the Judiciary fail to remove Tinubu from office after all the evidence tendered by PO and labour Party. See what will happen to our democracy and judicial system....

What have you just said? I assure you that absolutely NOTHING bad will happen. Dreamers are free to keep on dreaming... yeah, it's FREE undecided

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=mymadam post=124334331]

What have you just said? I assure you that absolutely NOTHING bad will happen. Dreamers are free to keep on dreaming... yeah, it's FREE

Just wait till then
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by helinues: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
If una don stop playing, let us know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Obedient only create peter winning election in their mind and begin to force it in reality.

Tinubu and INEC wasn't able to defend their case in court due to lack of legitimacy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Jackson619007: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
But the evidence are pure why is it soo obvious that and look like the igbos are looking like trash, when that's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Escapist(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:
If the Judiciary fail to remove Tinubu from office after all the evidence tendered by PO and labour Party. See what will happen to our democracy and judicial system.

Limit your trasshhy content to youtube

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Escapist:

Limit your trasshhy content to youtube

Because it is your family property which you are the next to inherit.
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter Obi failed woefully stop dreaming Bola Ahmed Tinubu remain our president for the next4/8 yrs. Ire o

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Peter Obi failed woefully stop dreaming Bola Ahmed Tinubu remain our president for the next4/8 yrs. Ire o

Allow the judiciary to do their jobs
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Allow the judiciary to do their jobs
done already
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by wolesmile(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jackson619007:
But the evidence are pure why is it soo obvious that and look like the igbos are looking like trash, when that's the truth.

What evidences, I pray thee. Buckets of blank sheets brought to the court? Or comedy videos shown to amuse the jury? Or those half tutored witnesses?
Just dey play...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by dustmalik: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Peter Obi will fail woefully with his unconvincing and useless evidence.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by APCNig: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:

You will weep for long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by sapele914(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Obedient only create peter winning the election in their mind and begin to force it in reality.
He failed the day he joined the labor party.
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by sapele914(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:

https://youtu.be/m
Remove the current ECOWAS Chairman? Sometimes I wonder what kind of hard stuff you Obidients are sniffing?

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by famology(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Frustrated obidiotssssss

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hehehe YouTubers have finally found a base for their traffic the only problem is that it is a very small base majority of whom don't even enough data to watch YouTube so you still won't make it.
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by floret23(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu calling any witness will always nail him further because he is holding a stolen mandate. Not all illegitimacy can be defended.
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
sapele914:
Remove the current ECOWAS Chairman? Sometimes I wonder what kind of hard stuff you Obidients are sniffing?

You should have ask yourself what qualified him as an ECOWAS chairman. You think it was his effort right? Sorry to disappoint you it is the turn of Nigeria that was why he Clive to the chairmanship
See below

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Enice(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
You guys think just because the respondents presented only one or two witnesses then they have failed! Funny people. What it means is that they have no case to answer. The petitioners have not proved their case beyond reasonable doubt. Calling more witnesses will only give the petitioners ammunition to attack the case. The petitioners were banking on the respondents to present witnesses that they will now discredit when in actual fact they have not present their case properly. grin

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
APCNig:

You will weep for long

Wait for the judiciary first before you conclude
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
dustmalik:

Peter Obi will fail woefully with his unconvincing and useless evidence.

Maybe they just made you one of the judges that is why you are concluding the outcome of the judiciary
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by dustmalik: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Maybe they just made you one of the judges that is why you are concluding the outcome of the judiciary
I don't want to believe that you were born in 1991 because, if so, then you should be old enough to know that Obi can never win this case, and he will never be president of a united Nigeria as it is today. His best outing was in the last election. If he contest again, he will not do as well as he did the last time.

Go and write this down.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by ratiani6: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Okay. Lets see how everything unfolds
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
dustmalik:

I don't want to believe that you were born in 1991 because, if so, then you should be old enough to know that Obi can never win this case, and he will never be president of a united Nigeria as it is today. His best outing was in the last election. If he contest again, he will not do as well as he did the last time.

Go and write this down.

I can see that you have had the conclusion of what is going to play out at the PEPT because if you could say that nothing will happen from the judges it means your parents must be one of the judges. A sane person cannot see what played out at the PEPT and have this to say. The person must be insane
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by ezechi242: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
the thing is that they had witnesses, but if they had called them out to testify, the OBIs SANs would have made a fool of them just like the other two......they would have implicated tinubu even more.
Re: PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances by Lovelink1991(f): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2023
ezechi242:
the thing is that they had witnesses, but if they had called them out to testify, the OBIs SANs would have made a fool of them just like the other two......they would have implicated tinubu even more.

But you know that witness is the driving force of every court case?

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunately For The South, Tinubu Will Be Removed / Niger Delta: Ibori Replies Leadership Newspaper’s Sam Nda-isaiah / Nigeria - - Jonathan Drops Seven-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.