Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. (51760 Views)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Vandals Damage Lagos-Ibadan Railway Track, Trains Forced To Stop In Bush / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by okomile(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
They will be back in a month
We dey look grin
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by theophorus(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hope no one comes here to claim Victim of any brouhaha ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by 001Lagos: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Segzy19:
Lovely! Send them back to their various villages...
Too many nuisance in Lagos....
Yes, all those Agbo and Ogogoro sellers from Ibadan and Ijebu under the bridge will go back to their villages πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Drayco007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bout time...
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by AntiMarxist: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
First they came for the hawkers,and I did not give a flying fck

Then they came for the street traders and was still on my high from smelling my finger after f1ngering Amaka

Now they came for my shop in Alaba and I have to shout : Tribalism and Ronu people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by bonnyhope: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
That's good

Lagosians like trading along the roads
There should be market for trading not road side or railway
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by JelolVin: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nah so
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
I can assure you those on that Oshodi railtrack will be back except they station Task Force officers there permanently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Banter1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Let the poor breef. Don't suffocate them
let the poor breath seriously? If disaster happen now your likes will be blaming the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Odingo1: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Agbadocassava:
This is witch-hunt they should have given the Igbo traders one month notice before dis…
They are your fellow Yorubas selling agbo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by seunny4lif(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
MS247:
Only in Nigeria.... They are begging them not to die

Indian train mishap is enough lesson
I swear
Trading on train tracks, as in trains that will take few mins before its can come to halt. shocked
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by SmartPolician: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yes, very good.
These aliens come to our lands to scavenge and live in shacks.
Lagos must metamorphose into an ideal city.

I dedicate β€œIf I Ruled The World” by Nas feat. Lauryn Hill to this Task Force. Great jam!

You probably don't know that place. Most of the people who sell along that railway are old Yoruba women. Those who know that place know this.

Nigerians come on Nairaland to fool themselves, forgetting that there's so much poverty and hunger in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by diggindeep: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lagos dirty sha...

No doubt about it.
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Johnson5258: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Stop tribalizing everything, it is not only Igbos and Hausas that are trading there, Yorubas are the most and are also collecting levies from those market women, even if you use wheel barrow to carry things in Oyingbo, those boys will collect money not to talk of traders, are they the one collecting the levies? You people should stop spilling out words that puts the country in division. The government action is long over due.

Segzy19:
Lovely! Send them back to their various villages...
Too many nuisance in Lagos....

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Milementor: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Highly commendable|||
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by adioolayi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Let the poor breef. Don't suffocate them

By allowing them display their goods on rail tracks

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by id4sho(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
illuminutty:
Give them three weeks, max. Same police and taskforce will put their own people there and collect money from them. Na today? Lagos is the most reckless and undisciplined state you can find anywhere in the world.

Just returned from Abuja, I did not see any danfo, keke or yellow molue or ab0ki okada riders constituting nuisance on the road. I did not see any driver, private car or government officials driving against traffic or running traffic light.

As soon as I got off the flight and entered the street of Lagos, the entire madness just displayed everywhere.
Balablu
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Khyrvxjzy: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Lookat the level of dirtiness in Agbado Nation.

bastard na ur brother dey sell those coth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Burruchaga71(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ooh my God... Is this truly Lagos where Tinubu the DRUG LORD governed for good eight years or somewhere in northern Malawi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Milementor: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
such a myopic comment..grow up plz
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
They don't want to allow the poor to breath again oo
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
The state governors of the states these people came from, should bring them back to their states, give them land and place to live, so they can start some agro business, this will enable them become productive for themselves and Nigeria. They clearly are not being productive at the moment. This is part of state and local government responsibility, not just to enjoy the public funds alone, use it for your people.

Coming to Lagos to live on streets has no value, you are better off in your state, with a house and business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by rajiedreez: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
OK good, most of us lack discipline but we'll keep complaining about the leaders only
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Warl0ck: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yes, very good.

I dedicate β€œIf I Ruled The World” by Nas feat. Lauryn Hill to this Task Force. Great jam!
listen to all my life by lil durk
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Risingblue008(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yes, very good.

As if na better handwork u get
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by uncleade(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lagos dirty sha...
Lagos dirty, Lagos dirty. The problem is that, upon all these hatred for Lagos and your yoruba hosts, you can't just live without Lagos. Lagos is your all and everything. Lagos is the promise land to all igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by stacyadams: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
illuminutty:
Give them three weeks, max. Same police and taskforce will put their own people there and collect money from them. Na today? Lagos is the most reckless and undisciplined state you can find anywhere in the world.

Just returned from Abuja, I did not see any danfo, keke or yellow molue or ab0ki okada riders constituting nuisance on the road. I did not see any driver, private car or government officials driving against traffic or running traffic light.

As soon as I got off the flight and entered the street of Lagos, the entire madness just displayed everywhere.
.. hahahaha when u stay too long in Lagos u won't know how mentally derailed person be,itss until u visit another city and then come back grin
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Hotwest: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
nomeer:
People can sell but let them go rent shops and not sell on railways and roadside. I was standing by the road one day when one woman shouted at me to leave the front of her market. I was like for main road. Chaaai, what a country
will u blame her?! Nigerians are poor and frustrated people
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Segzy19: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
So it's only Igbo and Hausa that has villages abi.
Did I even mention any tribes in my comment?

Yorubas too have villages FYI but your tribalistic and bigoted mindset won't allow you to reason well...

You see your low IQ? Is this how your brain works?

Johnson5258:
Stop tribalizing everything, it is not only Igbos and Hausas that are trading there, Yorubas are the most and are also collecting levies from those market women, even if you use wheel barrow to carry things in Oyingbo, those boys will collect money not to talk of traders, are they the one collecting the levies? You people should stop spilling out words that puts the country in division. The government action is long over due.

Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They don't want to allow the poor to breath again oo
You want there to be a disaster on the rail track?

We just heard of one rail track disaster in Lagos recently. These people are not living a good life here. There state governors are giving billions, they should be able to take care of the welfare of their poor and homeless. Nigerians think the revenue of the state is governors money, this is the problem, the revenue is for the good of all, to provide welfare and subsidies for the indigenes of your state. Housing, land and tools for agro business, good road to markets, stipends for the elderly, subsidizing fertilizer and basic needs, providing water....
Re: Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. by jackmrandy: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
all the miscrants under the bridge should be removed too. but one thing is why are tax collectors allowing them and collecting tax from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.