Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) (34349 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Abbeyme: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
badonkadonk:
Don't mind the guy above me.. He is just a space booker

Dey play
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Tohsynetita1: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Ohh my!

Email extractor available, bulk mailer and email leads too. Contact on profile.
extractor from where please?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Emma09(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lolzzzzzz. In SPYROs voice.... ma fi billings pami.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by omooba969(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ever8090:
Nigerians and their begging culture sef...

Na everybody, even your so-called celebrities dey beg, some with their songs. smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Darnell9(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
omooba969:
If we check now, majority of those billing him would be his people - the so-called billionaires. grin
Go and confront the igbo man knackin ur mama and stop detrailing pesin trend

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Darnell9:
I go and confront the igbo man knackin my mama and stop detrailing pesin trend

Go and sort out your English first before you can have a word.

Ozuor! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by slowice(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dude is very popular outside Nigeria and his billing rate is oversea level grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by wahahlawahala: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
omooba969:
If we check now, majority of those billing him would be his people - the so-called billionaires. grin
naso na... 99.9% of Dem actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Yousuph007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
😂
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Voiceofthestree: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Ohh my!

Email extractor available, bulk mailer and email leads too. Contact on profile.

Teach me work I buy tools
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahaha...hunger want finish Nigerians...the shege go go round...the shege go do to and fro
..he go do looping join

Untill we start to dey step into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Alaye nor drop anything
Especially for your Nigerians fans..make Nigerians suffer small

You fit manage drop something for your fans way come from other countries

I used to give money out to people but after this election I realised something that even the beggar on the street will still step into the polling unit on the day of election with tribalism
So since February I nor green give anybody money again and he go remain so for the next four years

You are just a broke ass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Voiceofthestree: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Elinako45:
No Joy

Guys Read below, am not selfish so let me share it with you guys

Palmpay started their new campaign giveaways for New user

They are giving away Free 10,000 naira (withdrawable instantly) for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money, it started and boys de cash out

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out. Share it with your friends so the can Benefits too now that the campaign is till running

even old user can benefit too by using a different phone number that is not on palmpay to join sign up and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiple time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0pGaLwY1HUaRKsuYcZ92qbshfH1vP2kWcaTznNXFg36UbjCPwLr5o96ddXN51F6exl/?mibextid=cr9u03

And send me 2k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

Stop scam

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by visaclick: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
I have to say this billing and most particularly the self entitlement of nigerians is becoming too much. If i tell you that i can’t open my facebook, instagram and my 2 whatsapp now because of online beggars now most especially the ones that think they know you? Some will just ask you and before you can respond they will immediately drop their account number and start using reverse psychology. Did i ask you to vote for tinubu??

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Praktikals(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:

So since February I nor green give anybody money again and he go remain so for the next four years

With or without you, God will sustain His creation.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by jclassiq(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Alvin007:
Why was he billed in dollars?
Naira no get value again.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Siminialaye20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Some of them don't want to work. They prefer begging. Smh
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Him be clout chaser. Why not simply ignore them. shebi na them they find fans!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerians can beg grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Almaigaa: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahaha...hunger want finish Nigerians...the shege go go round...the shege go do to and fro
..he go do looping join
Untill we start to dey step into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
Alaye nor drop anything

I used to give money out to people but after this election I realised something that even the beggar on the street will still step into the polling unit on the day of election with tribalism

Sustain ke..God don abandon Nigerians..God nor dey support say we go know the truth and yet we go still step into the polling unit go do rubbish because of tribalism..

This Obidialents is still pained grin

Take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
I have not eaten today. But u get money for data. Useless scammers

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by blackgold2018(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nten:
Excess billing... Did they force you to pay?
one of the beggars spotted. Entitlement mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Is he sure of what he is saying; 35k usd from a fan begging you? Hmmm
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by iHateFraudsters: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join

Alaye nor drop anything

Sustain ke..God don abandon Nigerians..God nor dey support say we go know the truth and yet we go still step into the polling unit go do rubbish because of tribalism..

@bolded grin

.the shege go do to and fro
..he go do looping join

By the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians, nepotism go clear for our eyes.

Next time, people will listen to reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by georgeakins: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

Keep quiet!
Na you hunger want finish as you no get job.
Obi is a goner. He can only be Biafla president.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
What does he mean they billed him $25k? They can bill him all what they like but he doesn't have to pay?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by snowland(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol...this guy never see anything. Na to dey ignore them oo.
Na so one of my married exes back then wey be say na that same reason of beggy beggy make me block her over 4 years ago. I unblocked her and within a week, she don dey carry her life burdens put for my door. She say make I dash her 300k to buy stuffs for her shop. Person wey we never talk for over 4 years oo. The thing weak me. I told her I didnt have the money and even if i did have, i wasn't going to give her because her purpose for reaching out was just to beg.

She no gree take a NO for an answer until I abused the living hell out of her. Na then she remember say she get husband wey go do am for her. It was that time that she started yabbing she has her own car, bla bla, bla. Why you come dey wahala my life na if your husband could do it for you. She didn't even care to know how I've been living my life. Chai...I tire for my people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by nature40: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

Lols, one of my igbo brother wey dey alwasy supporting the evil party APC come write me one long story today they ask for assistance, say em never chop. Guy, shinbgia i no go give am, make them get sense true true, na that hunger go kill them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by VOTSexchange: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Looks like some people are now billing their billers with juju now. Cuz how on earth would 1 bill someone’s a whopping sum of $35,000, which is equivalent to 27.5m With current exchange rate of 785?

Which kind idme be that grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Naz34(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

guy man , always read before rushing to type
He said they are non Nigerians billing him. Na wa for una o!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by tiswell(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mercy2006:
Went to watch the video
Now I understand the Dude
Nigerians can beg for Africa, it's not even funny anymore
What I pass through on daily basis ehnnn?
Everyone has responsibilities and obligations, but these guys don't want to understand.

Whew!🙄🙄
what do you pass through on daily basis?

abi na clout ni

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Gboom: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

It's better to check your B.P early because this your hatred for can lead to depression or any other life-threatening disease.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) / Adeniyi Johnson Shares New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.