Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) (34350 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Oova(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
May Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) favor me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Mercy2006(f): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
tiswell:
what do you pass through on daily basis?

abi na clout ni
Dude,it's totally your prerogative to think whatever you want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na the Bank of industry part nai track me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by AmDayo: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
kelvindj98:
That's why I dont do social media accounts. Na begging go pursue you comot.

Lolzzzz
Naija way
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by AmDayo: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oova:
May Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) favor me and my family.

Lolzzzz no mind
Yeye mentality.

Nothing go favour you Alaye na beg you dey beg after you don spend your stipend as salary finish. Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Lama70(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
You are lucky they are not billing you in Pounds sterling. Have you not been posting pictures on social media depicting you as as billionaire? You people will learn by force.

In a world so full of poverty, some of you keep intimidating the hungry with make-believe pictures in the name of trending.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Yomit71(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Typical stingy igboman grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Kobicove(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peterpanny:
Nigerians can beg,
If you get small ba no too anounce am if not these people will beg your destiny away.

That was how one chatted me on Facebook after 3 years I reply my nigga and the next thing was for him to drop both his opay and access bank details for me to bless him with any amount that nothing is too small.

You day beg me,you know how the level be for my side,abi make I no post nice picture for Facebook again or what...

I don't even post my pics on Facebook or my WhatsApp status anymore because anytime I do it like 5 people will start begging me for money to do subscription grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by sylve11: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahaha...hunger want finish Nigerians...the shege go go round...the shege go do to and fro
..he go do looping join
Untill we start to dey step into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
Alaye nor drop anything
Especially for your Nigerians fans..make Nigerians suffer small

You fit manage drop something for your fans way come from other countries

I used to give money out to people but after this election I realised something that even the beggar on the street will still step into the polling unit on the day of election with tribalism
So since February I nor green give anybody money again and he go remain so for the next four years

Sustain ke..God don abandon Nigerians..God nor dey support say we go know the truth and yet we go still step into the polling unit go do rubbish because of tribalism..

grin grin grin cool
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
bluefilm:
Nigerians too dey like bill pesin.

Weda na professional beggars dem be, I no just know.

Any small thing, boss what do you have for me? Any small thing, boss anything for your boys?

Nonsense. angry

I no dey beg. I go straight to the point and tell you what I want and if u no say no or you no fit do am then we move everybody go dey alright.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahaha...hunger want finish Nigerians...the shege go go round...the shege go do to and fro
..he go do looping join
Untill we start to dey step into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
Alaye nor drop anything

I used to give money out to people but after this election I realised something that even the beggar on the street will still step into the polling unit on the day of election with tribalism
So since February I nor green give anybody money again and he go remain so for the next four years

Sustain ke..God don abandon Nigerians..God nor dey support say we go know the truth and yet we go still step into the polling unit go do rubbish because of tribalism..

Remember, more people voted for Peter Obi. People stayed under rain and sun for hours to vote Peter Obi. Some were stabbed and still voted. Some even lost their lives to vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by James91: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
This begging will favor me and my family.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by James91: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
APC will teach you guys lessons for life.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Peterpanny: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kobicove:

I don't even post my pics on Facebook or my WhatsApp status anymore because anytime I do it like 5 people will start begging me for money to do subscription grin
men it's fucking tiring, people need to realize that every where is just some how,and the level no too balance, majority of us are just living to survive.but just do mistake post one nice picture wa u snap for one kind cozy environment for facebook or your WhatsApp statue and boom your dm go hear am.

It's just fucking tiring to be sincere.
E no easy for anybody.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by pacqman: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by bluefilm: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
I no dey beg. I go straight to the point and tell you what I want and if u no say no or you no fit do am then we move everybody go dey alright.

In that case, you are a shameless beggar and the worst of them all because you are even feeling entitled.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Chibuezem(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

what have you done with slawomir.... Bros you just dey drop bomb here and there... Respect.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by BeeNG3: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thank God for your own better than being forgotten
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Cromagnon: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Laziness not hunger

..he go do looping join

Can never happen

Alaye nor drop anything

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by GoodbutBadguy: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

@bolded grin

By the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians, nepotism go clear for our eyes.

Next time, people will listen to reason.
How did Obi enrich the Anambra ppl when he was a governor? undecided During his reign you guys need to run to lag or IB for hustle. PO was a core member of the GEJ regime that started bringing Nigeria to its knees. No president can fix Nigeria within a few months and it's only irresponsible folks that blame others or govt for their woes. If BAT could continue his economic reform I am proud to tell you that Nigeria will be better in the long run though it might be tough in the beginning
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by ArcFresky(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And for your mind Obi for solve all the problem in Nigeria?

Do you even use Nigeria goods?
How do you expect Nigeria to be good.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by GoodbutBadguy: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
PO was a core member of the GEJ regime that started bringing Nigeria to its knees. No president can fix Nigeria within a few months and it's only irresponsible folks that blame others or govt for their woes. If BAT could continue his economic reform I am proud to tell you that Nigeria will be better in the long run though it might be tough in the beginning cool
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
bluefilm:

In that case, you are a shameless beggar and the worst of them all because you are even feeling entitled.

Oga nothing like feeling entitled. No man is an island, we all need help from time to time. If I ask you for something there is nothing like begging. It is called asking not begging. People can ask you for all sort of things. Your choice is to grant their wish or say you can't finish nobody go point gun for your head.

If you ask me and I say no it is because I can't afford what you are asking for. Nobody is above being asked for a favour. Swear say for your life you never beg for anything. Ozuo grin

Beggar wey manage get small change con dey feel pompous ode ozuo grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by iHateFraudsters: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

How did Obi enrich the Anambra ppl when he was a governor? undecided During his reign you guys need to run to lag or IB for hustle. PO was a core member of the GEJ regime that started bringing Nigeria to its knees. No president can fix Nigeria within a few months and it's only irresponsible folks that blame others or govt for their woes. If BAT could continue his economic reform I am proud to tell you that Nigeria will be better in the long run though it might be tough in the beginning

I don't have time to read what you wrote.

Las las, e go reach everybody.

Las las everyone go get sense by force.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by AfDapone: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Everybody here they accuse the beggers. Who the beggers come be? Abi begger no go comment ni?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by bluefilm: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Oga nothing like feeling entitled. No man is an island, we all need help from time to time. If I ask you for something there is nothing like begging. It is called asking not begging. People can ask you for all sort of things. Your choice is to grant their wish or say you can't finish nobody go point gun for your head.

If you ask me and I say no it is because I can't afford what you are asking for. Nobody is above being asked for a favour. Swear say for your life you never beg for anything. Ozuo grin

Beggar wey manage get small change con dey feel pompous ode ozuo grin

Okay.

Continue begging asking.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by adeoyekay(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
snowland:
Lol...this guy never see anything. Na to dey ignore them oo.
Na so one of my married exes back then wey be say na that same reason of beggy beggy make me block her over 4 years ago. I unblocked her and within a week, she don dey carry her life burdens put for my door. She say make I dash her 300k to buy stuffs for her shop. Person wey we never talk for over 4 years oo. The thing weak me. I told her I didnt have the money and even if i did have, i wasn't going to give her because her purpose for reaching out was just to beg.

She no gree take a NO for an answer until I abused the living hell out of her. Na then she remember say she get husband wey go do am for her. It was that time that she started yabbing she has her own car, bla bla, bla. Why you come dey wahala my life na if your husband could do it for you. She didn't even care to know how I've been living my life. Chai...I tire for my people.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Easybet1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oova:
stale....mtcheeew
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Pacyrus(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
..he go do looping join
Alaye nor drop anything

True talk, but manhood Yakubu rig balablu bulaba into Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Nten: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2023
blackgold2018:
one of the beggars spotted. Entitlement mentality.
Young man you don't know me and I don't want to know who you are. The last time I checked I didn't quote you so stay of my comments. Around the world Public figures are most times haggled for money it's not new. So it Isn't necessary for him to complain that he is being billed. It is at his discretion to decline.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) by Digitalben(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2023
It's disheartening to hear that Chinedu Ikedieze, popularly known as 'Aki', is facing difficulties with a $35,000 help request from his fans. As an admired figure, it's understandable that people turn to him for support in times of need. However, it's crucial to remember that celebrities have their own financial obligations and limitations. While it's commendable that Aki's fans are willing to offer assistance, we should also respect his right to handle his financial matters privately. Let's hope this situation can be resolved amicably, and we continue to appreciate Aki's talent and contributions to the entertainment industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) / Adeniyi Johnson Shares New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.