Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) (43529 Views)

Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by adanonso(f): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Well it's not a new thing and it's not because she mourned her father well. That's how my part of Anambra do burial. At my mother burial, I danced with her portrait when my husband and his peoples are coming for burial. And they sprayed money and wrapper while I danced. So it's not a new thing. It's have been happening since I can remember. Even when my grandma died in 1993, my aunt's husband's, and and my mother's family came to the burial this way. And it not the Ada thing. It's all the women thing. It's called the in-law coming to burial. I would have uploaded my father's burial video but I lost it when they stole my phone
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Guinness world record loading....
Na crying things nah!
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by seeme2(f): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo people. Hmm.
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Orpe7(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
The people wey share her papa for spirit realm for rituals and using this organs to spray her as money and clothes material
See as them dey stone am with the things se grin
Awon kanayo Kanayo crew
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Chyma231(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=wahahlawahala post=124336884] 🤭 everybody Sabi d crying fraudulent shameless tribe.... Mmesoma ppl😂[ hushpuppi brother …ewu ]
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by ManOfSon: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2023
I originally wanted to ask whether they're kicking off yet another fad - like the Guiness World record distraction of the past few weeks. Then I said let me read some of the commentary first. Please, please, who did this to Nigerians? Why is it so hard for Nigerians to close their ethnic eyes for a moment? How have normal human beings fallen so hard on traps set for them by never-do-well politicians? We may continue to hope until Christ comes a second time that somehow we can build something meaningful out of this train wreck of a country. But on the evidence before our eyes - presented by our very selves and not the politicians, mind you - we are done for. We actually don't deserve any of the good things we want to see happen. Our hearts are too dark for the light of progress. There's no hope, sad to say.
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Dshocker:

By 2030, the market value of nairaland will drop by 60%, because a lot of people will leave this forum and those bringing traffic on it, will be those that comes in to trade tribal remarks.

Tackle this menace before it blows out of proportion.

Employ anti-bully police.... No amount of money spent into an investment is a waste

Seun Oluwaseun Osewa
Why are you advising the fo0l? He shares their sentiment, otherwise why would he collect money to push stuff like this to front page?

Amazon, Facebook and other SM platform he's dreaming of one day becoming like, have strict policies over kinds of content you cannot give them money to publicize for you.

But no, not Seun. He's too hungry and classless to say NO to offers
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by EnterpriseMan: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Professional mourner grin
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Hoorlar(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
You are right. Sha 💟
successmatters:

Actually, you need to learn about other people's culture. It's a normal in the east to exchange big gifts during burials in this region. Its a form of appreciation to relatives who has shown love and dedication to their families.
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Digitalben(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Wow, this is truly an extraordinary story! It's heartwarming to see that someone's expression of grief and love for their father has been recognized and rewarded in such a meaningful way.

Mourning is a deeply personal and emotional process, and it's encouraging to witness a society that acknowledges and appreciates the significance of mourning rituals.

This gesture not only validates the woman's genuine emotions but also highlights the value of honoring and cherishing our loved ones.

It's a reminder to all of us to treasure the connections we have and to embrace the healing power of mourning.
Re: Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) by Tundex911: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hope cry-a-torn won't start again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Slay Queen Claims 70-year-old On Her Birthday. See Reaction (photos) / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.