Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Need A Mobile Dev - Contract - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Mobile Dev - Contract (207 Views)

Free Coding Training. Frontend, Backend, UI / UX, Mobile Dev, Software Dev / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mobile Dev - Contract by aikfrank(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello, i need the service of a senior mobile developer to develop a mobile application. You would lead the team, create time lines, & implement the features.

Reach out to me only if you are a professional and have portfolios to show and can prove of building or joining a team of dev to build.

You can reach me via what's app

Regards.
Re: I Need A Mobile Dev - Contract by selio: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm a junior dev still learning but will love to be a member of the team and not the leader. Please add me to the team sir. I'm presently available to work full time. Whatsapp contact is on my bio
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Weather Chrome Extension With Python Step-by-step Guide. / Project Help / Java Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.