Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? (53925 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Animegirl(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nothing.
He or she is just being his/herself.

I do same (taking food pictures) even in my house

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Purvan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'd leave her bish ass and walk away to use the toilet

From there I move with ọsọ

It's only Simping men that'll take a woman out on a date to a restaurant

Can never be me

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by greenermodels: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Purvan:

Can never be me
where do you take them to then?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Purvan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
greenermodels:

Gun ranges or gaming arcades

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Nothing.
He or she is just being his/herself.

I do same (taking food pictures) even in my house
After taking them, what next? Post on social media to suffocate the poor. Well-done ma'

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Styluss: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nothing, ladies can be dramatic

Animegirl:

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Styluss: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Not necessarily, some people love aesthetics
PerfectStranger:

After taking them, what next? Post on social media to suffocate the poor. Well-done ma'

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by kelspinall(m): 4:33am On Jul 11, 2023
haa shiii
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by helinues: 4:55am On Jul 11, 2023
And what's the big deal in this?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by holutee(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will report her to tinubu

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by lepashandie(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by inoki247: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lol hungry girls still wanting to show receipt....

Instead make u jus chop nd leave jejely nd reach house nd thank God for a successful day u still wan carry receipt go house ..

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by samtoles: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
People need to take a chill pill.

Different people tap happiness from different sources. It is the little things of life that count the most. Who am I to blame someone who finds happiness in taking photos of food ordered at a restaurant.

There are things that are just for women, and this is just one of them. This is photo reminds me of my wife and I love her for it.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Younghacka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
I Have Nothing To Say Because Nothing Concern Me With Dating 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by tuoyoojo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wahala for who still dey find date

We are officially retired from this business

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by STEWpid(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chai..

Awesome!

What a pweetie lady!

This is a life worthy of emulation!

Only archaic oponu mofos, that are without anything reasonable, will be gallivating in error to this most wonderful pic.

What did I just typed?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing wrong in that. As long as she must eat and finish whateva she ordered. Na dat side me and am fit get problem.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Mindlog: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Content creator.🤣🤣🤣

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Meedon: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I would headbutt her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by DaTruths: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Purvan:

Can never be me

Where should alpha male take a woman on a date?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Femich18(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by jahsharon: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will rejoice. I don jam another cheap Olosho. I go fucck her Mama until I wan collapse

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by ahnie: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
No big deal

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by zoeymikey(f): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing. Its kinda immature though.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by tiswell(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
cheap and hungry ladies everywhere

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by YoungLionken(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing wrong in snapping, except when the bill Sponsor isn't in the picture..

For those men who take ladies out, without the said ladies appreciating them in the photo or video. Some ladies would even post it on their statuses, cropping you out with statements like "God bless the giver, thanks for today, outing was lit!" With you being the ghost, don't you see that you're a stupid simp!? Or you don't know it yet??

I pity your life sad!!!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't understand why some ladies do this, is it that you're taking pics so you will remember the food cos you will never be able to afford it again or what?!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
What's wrong with snapping your food.

I'll encourage her to even snap it sef, so that she can come and prepare it for me at home. I like food.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Toluwanise247(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
greenermodels:
Bedroom

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by theamazonguru(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

No,to allow the poor feast on them virtually.
It helps to motivate them.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by MykellOni(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol! Local man doesn't go on dates....
Me: Can we maybe meet up?
She: 'Ok... Where and when?'
Me: Anywhere good, where do you have on your mind?
She: I dunno., Shey it's you that want us to see....
Me: How about my place?
She: No, never, I don't visit guys in their house
Me: Smiles, haba! What's the fuse? It's no big deal, I won't take your time. Let's jz chill, talk and that's all. Max 30mins, I jz feel we'll be more relaxed that's it!
She: hmmmm, let me think about it anyways, I'll get back to you.... (9 out of 10 will definitely come)

Me: When she finally comes, respect myself and be a gentle man.... Unless she triggers my charger with full green light!.

Remember: full green light, no be dim green...

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!)