Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship (16693 Views)

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by tonywonder(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Following the recent JAMB declaration of Miss Nkechinyere Umeh from Anambra State as the highest scorer with cumulative mark of 360 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), the Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has congratulated the remarkable student on doing the state proud with her exceptional performance.

In further celebration of Miss Umeh’s feat, Governor Soludo has announced a well-deserved scholarship for her to study any course of her choice at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University in Anambra State.

The scholarship will not only serve as a token of the state government’s appreciation for her hard work but also provide her with the opportunity to pursue her dreams and contribute to the development of the state in the future.

While wishing Miss Umeh continued success in her future academic pursuits, Governor Soludo also encouraged other young ndi Anambra students within the State and across the nation to take inspiration from Umeh's outstanding performance and take advantage of the improved conducive learning environment in the State to strive for excellence.

Signed:

Christian Aburime
Press Secretary to the Governor

July 10, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248962561220882&id=100083214196664&mibextid=Nif5oz

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by 001Lagos: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
The Igbos are brilliant, hard working and obviously the most successful tribe in Nigeria

God will continue to prosper every Igbo man and woman all around the world 🌎

Nkechiyere my brilliant and beautiful sister, We are proud of you, Ndigbo world wide are proud of you. Continue to prosper in all your fields of endeavour.

Igbo amaka

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Ihateheadslamer: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
No doubt, igbos are the best in everything home and abroad argue with your ancestors cool
001Lagos:
Ndigbo are brilliant, hard working and obviously the most successful tribe in Nigeria

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by TemplarLandry: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
cool Great gesture by Governor Charles Soludo.
And congrats to the damsel.

I dedicate β€œBarbie World” (with Aqua) by Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice to pretty Nkechinyere.πŸ’œ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Curious345: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lovely

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Karlman: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good Job Soludo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by illicit(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Give her money or scholarship to a better uni abeg....

25 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by tonywonder(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
illicit:
Give her money or scholarship to a better uni abeg....

What do you mean? Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University was formerly Anambra State University. So you expect the Governor to abandon the state owned university for another state? You reason am nah....
If you actually said scholarship abroad, that would be a different matter.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Maize247(f): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by festacman(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Prof. Soludo my Governor, I understand your sense of 'ebe onye bi ka ona awachi' but for the sake of academic freedom, allow her use the scholarship to study in any university of her choice in Nigeria.

26 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by EmeeNaka: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Lol
The girl will probably not take up the offer, she may have other Universities in mind.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by tonywonder(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Lol
The girl will probably not take up the offer, she may have other Universities in mind.

That's why it's called a scholarship offer! For sure she would receive other offers so it's left for her to choose her choice. The Governor has done what he can do

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Armaggedon: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Lol
Ogun state government has been silent. They are expected to take responsibility the way Anambra state government also took responsibility for Mmesomas action despite the Mmesomas girl being an Enugu state indigene.

Yorubas practice too much tribalism.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2023
My bloders still no glee say the chicala faked the lesult!

Anything government na to cancel am!

Anyways, the father don aglee say the girl lied to am at first!

Alhmadulillah say no be Northerner be the real highest scorer!

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2023
That's great

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Ediot......but your son that got 186 in Jamb is in London for his education..

THUNDA FIRE THE GOVERNOR....UNTOP STATE FUNDS OO,YOU DEY FORM SHALAYE

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by tunjiajayi: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Na so
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
See my point?!! Why wait till the person is celebrated by the media before doing this?!!

There should be awards of scholarship in place for highly successful students every year!

It won't dent the state's annual budget in anyway!

Make una stop this eye service abeg!!!

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Zico5(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Where are the defenders of fraud? Teach the child the way he should go, when he grows up he will not depart from it. I know jamb will never back down on their decision. Let them cry all they could, nobody cares. We know them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Even with Mmesoma-the criminal result forger out of the scheming, another industrious ada Igbo still took the lead. Congratulations Anambra. Congratulations alaigbo. We lead while others follow.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Olu1000: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
The governor should have offered her scholarship abroad , not in an obscure state university that such a brilliant girl will never want to attend.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by randymirrors(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great gesture by Governor Charles Soludo.
And congrats to the damsel.

I dedicate β€œBarbie World” (with Aqua) by Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice to pretty Nkechinyere.πŸ’œ

Nice song to dedicate to a sweet brilliant girl. You know what you're doing, sir.
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Olu1000: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Will the governor put his own Children in the same state university?

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Praktikals(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2023
If Ndigbo are serious about Nigerian presidency, let them give us someone like prof Soludo. Not a third class graduate of philosophy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Peterpanny: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Fine girl with hot brain.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
Even with Mmesoma-the criminal result forger out of the scheming, another industrious ada Igbo still took the lead. Congratulations Anambra. Congratulations alaigbo. We lead while others follow.

If that girl forge that result make I bend.

You really expected that innocent girl to win FG who controls media and everything chai chai chai
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by jumper524(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Nkechiere you are highly admired, even with my uni degree, I no sure say I fit still score 200 for jamb.
Your indeed a rear jem.
To our men out there, una Don dey lazy too much. Instead of reading your books like we did during our days and relegated women to second class citizens, na yahoo without future direction una wan focus.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by abbasajao(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Which one be Chukwuemeka University scholarship na. Give better scholarship to better university

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Courses That Do Not Require Mathematics. / How To Ask If PHCN Has Brought Light. / ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.