Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship (16692 Views)

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by randymirrors(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Olu1000:
The governor should have offered her scholarship abroad , not in an obscure state university that such a brilliant girl will never want to attend.

So he should use tax payers money meant to progress the state to pay for a single person's tuition in dollars or pounds because they're exceedingly brilliant? Not a wise decision. That girl will go far in life whether or not she attends a state, federal or abroad university.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by blowjohn(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2023
I think it's better they sponsor her abroad.
But to tell her to study in that university....I no know o, eget as e be.

Not trying to underapreciate the school, but is it a top 5 university in the country?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by DSC7: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Way to God.....

I wish her all the best....
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Raylight2(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
tonywonder:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248962561220882&id=100083214196664&mibextid=Nif5oz

You know she will not attend that school that is why you are offering her that scholarship? Who will do that when there is a scholarship offer from Anchor University? Any reward should be monitized or send her abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by NOwazobia: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
tonywonder:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248962561220882&id=100083214196664&mibextid=Nif5oz
That scholarship no follow at all, and I wouldn't be honoring it if it was me.

The parents should be wealthy enough to send her to a better university.

Make ona no kon use glorified sec... take spoil the girl shine oooo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by thaoriginator: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great gesture by Governor Charles Soludo.
And congrats to the damsel.

I dedicate “Barbie World” (with Aqua) by Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice to pretty Nkechinyere.💜
You screwed up, you for dedicate Pronto by Soulja Boy featuring Snoop Dogg, ya dig! cry
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Blaze14k: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Ediot......but your son that got 186 in Jamb is in London for his education..

THUNDA FIRE THE GOVERNOR....UNTOP STATE FUNDS OO,YOU DEY FORM SHALAYE

He is using that state fund to improve the life of an ordinary citizen yet u are not happy. What exactly do nigerians want. Why do we hate ourselves so much

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo amaka, Yoruba amaka, Hausa amaka. All in all Nigeria amaka
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Kexman99: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Jackiedemie(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Which kind yeye scholarship be this? The Anambra Govt isn't serious at all except they will monetize it and give it to her to attend the university of her choice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Pityoobi: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Armaggedon:
Ogun state government has been silent. They are expected to take responsibility the way Anambra state government also took responsibility for Mmesomas action despite the Mmesomas girl being an Enugu state indigene.

Yorubas practice too much tribalism.
You be Werey, na Ogun state go dey drag girl wey no come from their state with Anambra state?… Wetin all of una dey smoke self. Yoruba is your worst nightmare, every misfortune that happens to you na Yoruba cause am.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Onelove508: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
It's that other fake girl that's now making this original one to shine, else not much is said or known about jamb highest scorers in the past.

Good for both of them.

The fake one can now leverage on her popularity and make a living, shebi they said no publicity is bad publicity?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Letuspray4niger: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Which kind mumu sch be that Uli and igbariam campus, Oga soludo give her the money let her go to be better sch , that ur sch no follow

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Pityoobi: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

If that girl forge that result make I bend.

You really expected that innocent girl to win FG who controls media and everything chai chai chai

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2023
but all want to peme for Lagos yoruba land. grin grin grin a one eye man is the king in the land of the blinds. noise makers with IPOB & drug trafficking billionaires govern region too dey talk grin grin grin
001Lagos:
The Igbos are brilliant, hard working and obviously the most successful tribe in Nigeria

God will continue to prosper every Igbo man and woman all around the world 🌎

Nkechiyere my brilliant and beautiful sister, We are proud of you, Ndigbo world wide are proud of you. Continue to prosper in all your fields of endeavour.

Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by judejprince: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2023
9ice one
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Bullionaire: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great gesture by Governor Charles Soludo.
And congrats to the damsel.

I dedicate “Barbie World” (with Aqua) by Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice to pretty Nkechinyere.💜

Go sit down.

I noticed you want to trend like Slawomir and others with this silly catchphrase...

I dedicate.. Nonsense

You'll never blow in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Emu4u2c: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

If that girl forge that result make I bend.

You really expected that innocent girl to win FG who controls media and everything chai chai chai

Abegiiiiii

Stop This nonsense

In the girl's own words " After everything Said and done,I realized I scored 249"

I have seen her types a lot of times... Just because you have been outstanding all your life so you can't afford a little loss sometimes?.... Right from the first Day I saw the template I knew it was a scam and then when I say the girl I saw... the I.T.K (I too know) syndrome...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by sageb: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by lawrenzooo: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No doubt, igbos are the best in everything home and abroad argue with your ancestors cool
Intelligent people abound in all tribes. The earlier we realize that all tribes are beautiful and unique in their own way the better it is for us as a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by stanbright(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Praktikals:
If Ndigbo are serious about Nigerian presidency, let them give us someone like prof Soludo. Not a third class graduate of philosophy
Because he is a professor?clown
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by intruder15(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2023
tonywonder:

No matter how good you are, English will humble you. See English score na.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Mccullum: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Armaggedon:
Ogun state government has been silent. They are expected to take responsibility the way Anambra state government also took responsibility for Mmesomas action despite the Mmesomas girl being an Enugu state indigene.

Yorubas practice too much tribalism.

Go and tell the Ogun State governor directly grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Allisgud: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2023
tonywonder:

What do you mean? Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University was formerly Anambra State University. So you expect the Governor to abandon the state owned university for another state? You reason am nah....
If you actually said scholarship abroad, that would be a different matter.
if soludo choose foreign school na dis same person go still lament say he didn't believe in what they have in their state
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by adabaraabdul: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2023
congratulations to the Igbos and in particular people of Anambra for this great educational feat. It is worth emulating.
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by God2man2again(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Is it only Jamb?

Why can't we wait for the outcome of their WASSCE School examination 2023?
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Benwallt(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Did she applied to the university mentioned
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Bluntemperor: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Karlman:
Good Job Soludo!

God bless governor Soludo!
You can see how he showed Class in the setting up of the enquiries that unravel Mmesoma false accusation of JAMB!
We should call a spade a spade and never bring ethnic colourations.But when we start to use ethnicity,tribalism or religion to polarise serious National issues,other Nations will not take us serious,for we all know what is good, unless, we are deceptive to ourselves!
That is how we should do things in Nigeria because this is how the World will see us!
God bless JAMB.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by goalsplanners: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2023
why is everyone using these small children to trend
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by comrChris(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Soludo knows himself that this girl won't accept this scholarship.
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Emeka71(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
The Igbos are brilliant, hard working and obviously the most successful tribe in Nigeria

God will continue to prosper every Igbo man and woman all around the world 🌎

Nkechiyere my brilliant and beautiful sister, We are proud of you, Ndigbo world wide are proud of you. Continue to prosper in all your fields of endeavour.

Igbo amaka
She tried.
Re: Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship by Rex777: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2023
He should give that scholarship to Nmesomma, the name of the university alone is scary to Nigeria establishment when it comes to employment. Let Nkechinyere study abroad or any standard university in Lagos or private university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Ask If PHCN Has Brought Light. / Courses That Do Not Require Mathematics. / ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.