Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Vacancy For 5 Serious People. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vacancy For 5 Serious People. (218 Views)

22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / Business For Only Serious People / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Yes you heard me right, I need Only 5 ( Five) SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT ARE READY TO EARN A LIVING IN THIS BUSINESS.
I have plenty clients and work has been too much for me and my staffs. Some Clients are Not Happy due to Delayed Services.
That was why I am needing an Extra 5 Persons to help me and also help themselves earn.
Five (5) interested persons should :
Followed Me on Nairaland.
And on WhatsApp.
NB: Plus 5,000 Naira Only for the Package.(Five Thousand Naira Only).
Because I have to teach you the Ropes first, so as to give good service to my clients.
Some Federal Government establishments change up to #1M Naira ( One Million Naira Only) to Offers One a Job(Appointment Letter), So Ordinary 5K ( Five Thousand Naira Only) should Not make you CRY.
Moreover you will recover it plus interest, because you will Charge the amount of your choice, base on the clients that comes your way.
Foreign clients we charge $300 US Dollars, in Nigeria we Charge from #30K to #210K (Two Hundred and Ten Thousand Naira Only), because we can't charge a Bank, Universities and Pharmacies the same amount as we would charge a Barbing Saloon, that will not be possible, so it is based on the business in question.
I prefer to Record Audio than to be typing words and Nairaland don't have that voice recording option, this was my reason to meet on WhatsApp, and reason for Following me on Nairaland was that if after purchasing the package and you are Not satisfied with the job, Just request for Refunds and I will use the Follow as Evidence to refunds your 5K.
Mind you this Offer is Just for 24 Hours and it will be taken Off on Wednesday at : 00:00 AM, O'clock.
WhatsApp: Joe: 07036175050.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by Cortexhills99: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2023
From vacancy now you're asking people you want to teach them and asking for 5k lol you're scammer.... I pity those that will fall for you 😂
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Cortexhills99:
From vacancy now you're asking people you want to teach them and asking for 5k lol you're scammer.... I pity those that will fall for you 😂
. That is the Reason why you always Fail Exam.
Read to Comprehends Toddler.
Have you Not Seen where I Stated that I will be Charging 5K?
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by Cortexhills99: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Professor unknown scammer. You're charging to employ people for course that's unknown. You might find prey, happy hunting
egwajoe:
. That is the Reason why you always Fail Exam.
Read to Comprehends Toddler.
Have you Not Seen where I Stated that I will be Charging 5K?
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Professor unknown scammer. You're charging to employ people for course that's unknown. You might find prey, happy hunting
I will Advice you to ask your Parents and they will Confirmed to you that in Nigeria presently, Some Federal Government Establishment's Charge between #500,000 To #1M Naira for a Job Offer.
But Because you are Nothing but an Infant, you are Blind to See that,
I Just Pity Your Parents for Wasting their Hard Earned Resources on a Wasted Egg, that Should have Been Aborted.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by Cortexhills99: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Am not new to the system of employment but your scheme is shady and nothing but a scam. Go and inquire how they FG run their employment and how payment is made for such. You are nothing but a crawling bearded infant
egwajoe:

I will Advice you to ask your Parents and they will Confirmed to you that in Nigeria presently, Some Federal Government Establishment's Charge between #500,000 To #1M Naira for a Job Offer.
But Because you are Nothing but an Infant, you are Blind to See that,
I Just Pity Your Parents for Wasting their Hard Earned Resources on a Wasted Egg, that Should have Been Aborted.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Am not new to the system of employment but your scheme is shady and nothing but a scam. Go and inquire how they FG run their employment and how payment is made for such. You are nothing but a crawling bearded infant
You are a Big FOOL then.
GOD gave me a Knowledge and I have the Right to Sell at any amount I so Desire,
People that have Money and are investing in themselves for a Better Future are Doing it.
You a BROKE ASS , Without any Skills To Sell in Other to Earn, you're Envying Them.
I Challenge you if you have any Skill (s) Post it here for Sale, and I will Buy it from you, So that you will have money to Eat.
With this your Mentality, I See you getting OLD in POVERTY.
You call it Scam, With Your EYES you will Read People's Testimony on that Business Here Very Soon by The Grace of GOD.
While you Die in Your POVERTY.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by Cortexhills99: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Lol
You're a confused madman. From employing people now is skill you're selling😂 Definitely what I have to sell is not for people like you
egwajoe:

You are a Big FOOL then.
GOD gave me a Knowledge and I have the Right to Sell at any amount I so Desire,
People that have Money and are investing in themselves for a Better Future are Doing it.
You a BROKE ASS , Without any Skills To Sell in Other to Earn, you're Envying Them.
I Challenge you if you have any Skill (s) Post it here for Sale, and I will Buy it from you, So that you will have money to Eat.
With this your Mentality, I See you getting OLD in POVERTY.
You call it Scam, With Your EYES you will Read People's Testimony on that Business Here Very Soon by The Grace of GOD.
While you Die in Your POVERTY.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Lol
You're a confused madman. From employing people now is skill you're selling😂 Definitely what I have to sell is not for people like you
An Illiterate that has Nothing to Offer And a Parasite Sucking His Parent Dry, Eating Under the Roof of your Parent.
Go Out and Rent an Apartment and be a Man, you Unemployed Rotten Bastard.
Seeking Employment in Every Angle.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by Cortexhills99: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sadly am employed and not a private or state job you can can be laid off like yours,my allowances are a enough for me not even my salary yet,am working and doing fine. Don't use your wrecked condition to describe me. This is my last reply to you.
egwajoe:

An Illiterate that has Nothing to Offer And a Parasite Sucking His Parent Dry, Eating Under the Roof of your Parent.
Go Out and Rent an Apartment and be a Man, you Unemployed Rotten Bastard.
Seeking Employment in Every Angle.
Re: Vacancy For 5 Serious People. by egwajoe(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Sadly am employed and not a private or state job you can can be laid off like yours,my allowances are a enough for me not even my salary yet,am working and doing fine. Don't use your wrecked condition to describe me. This is my last reply to you.
Useless Bastard You can even Claim to be a President's Son, But in Reality you are Nothing But a Boy that can Not Construct an Ordinary Sentence in English,
Please You Should Go Back to School, Just like " Eze Goes To School" .
This is an Advice from me to You.

(1) (Reply)

NATCOM DG Congratulates Newly Inaugurated Ministers As They Assume Office / Landlord And Tenant Wahala!!! Advice Needed / 5 Reasons To Invest In Property In Lekki Lagos Nigeria By Superite Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.