Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Portable Threatens Seyi Vibez: I Will Break Your Teeth (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Threatens Seyi Vibez: I Will Break Your Teeth (video) (341 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Threatens Seyi Vibez: I Will Break Your Teeth (video) by Glimpsetv: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Rising Artist Feud: Portable Threatens Seyi Vibez

There is a growing conflict between emerging artists Seyi Vibez and the controversial singer Portable, as the latter has released a video threatening physical harm to Seyi.

On his Instagram page, Portable made explicit threats, promising to break Seyi Vibez's teeth and humiliate him if they were to cross paths. Speaking in a combination of Yoruba and Pidgin English, Portable delivered his menacing message.

"I want someone to kindly inform Seyi that he will face a beating. If I strike those fake teeth of yours, you will bleed and have to seek medical attention," warned Portable in Pidgin English.

"I come from the streets. You claim your mother is deceased, but I lost my mother before I turned 13."

"If I catch you, you will endure a thorough beating and be stripped of your clothes."

"We will disrupt the industry, and the police will apprehend everyone. Can you spend and spray money like I do?"

"You brag about spending money in Ikorodu. Do you reside there like I do? Warn Seyi, as he will face slaps."

Seyi Vibez has yet to respond to Portable's warning.

Last month, Portable criticized Seyi Vibez for singing about his newly acquired G-Wagon in his recent track titled 'Flakky.' The song depicted a singer's car being pushed on the streets just three days after its purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73K-qxXCTE

Re: Portable Threatens Seyi Vibez: I Will Break Your Teeth (video) by Glimpsetv: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Glimpsetv Flash

(1) (Reply)

From Prime Boy To Prime Suspect… All To Know About Mohbad’s Friend / Showcase Your Talent: Olamide ‘gaza’ Open Verse Challenge / Portable CRY OUT As He Att@çk Uk Embassy After His Wife London VISA Was Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.