Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? (673 Views)

Mental Slavery: Outcome Of Rufai And Fayose Interview / My Rise Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Special Interview. Must Read! / I Am A Bat :- Fayose Interview Before The July 14 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by hisexcellency34: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose stirred the hornet’s nest on Sunday when he said he will be highly disappointed if President Bola Tinubu fails to reward the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) G-5 governors who worked for him during the 2023 presidential election.

While four of the governors, which include Nyesom Wike; Okezie Ikpeazu; Samuel Ortom and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi have completed their two terms as governors, only Seyi Makinde, who was first elected in 2019 is currently holding public office as the governor of Oyo state

Fayose who said he would be disappointed if President Tinubu “does not appreciate” the G5 members for standing by him during the election, particularly singled out the immediate past governor of Rivers state, Wike, the arrowhead of the G-5, saying he MUST serve in Tinubu’s government.

“Wike must serve (in Tinubu’s government). Wike is still a young man; I am his senior brother. Wike is an asset to Nigeria. He is a man of courage. Wike is never timid; he confronts challenges. Asiwaju needs a man like Wike,”.

While some Nigerians have accused Fayose of doing a hatchet job for the PDP G-5, especially Wike, others said his statement is a veiled threat and attempt to coerce or blackmail the president into giving Wike a political appointment, especially when you remember the popular ‘I Owe You Nothing’ remark made by Tinubu to Wike during project commissioning in Port Harcourt few weeks ago.

Must Wike serve in Tinubu’s government? Will hell be let loose if Tinubu fails to appoint Wike as a member of his cabinet?
https://worldviewafrica.com/fayoses-interview-must-wike-serve-in-tinubus-government/

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Yes! He must collect payment according to the terms of the 'London Pre-Election Summit'. . . for delivering RIvers State with OVER-VOTING.

Bloooooody CRIMINALS!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by helinues: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
When he was a minister under GEJ, what exactly did he achieve?
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Ihateheadslamer: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Wike wouldn't have become an ex-governor of River state if he didn't perform well as a minister tongue
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2023
F
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by bennybuhari: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2023
It's not his birthright
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Bobloco: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Wike wouldn't have become an ex-governor of River state if he didn't perform well as a minister tongue

You mean to say that Wike performed so well as minister for education reason he became governor of River State

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by vanitybutiwanti: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nigerians hate him because of the role he played in the last election so it's only natural for BAT to give him an appointment not necessarily as an avenue to make money but as a platform for him to redeem himself. Wike is an ambitious man, he believes he can be president, if he's made minister, he'll do everything within his powers to set things right in his ministry.
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Isokiscool(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Help me ask them,wike is hardworking but can also be an agent of confusion at times
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by bennybuhari: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
i think he was Minister of state then. He couldn't do much
Isokiscool:
Help me ask them,wike is hardworking but can also be an agent of confuy at times
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Lotanna2: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Nigerians hate him because of the role he played in the last election so it's only natural for BAT to give him an appointment not necessarily as an avenue to make money but as a platform for him to redeem himself. Wike is an ambitious man, he believes he can be president, if he's made minister, he'll do everything within his powers to set things right in his ministry.

Obidients hate him

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by vanitybutiwanti: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lotanna2:

Obidients hate him
Yes but I'm optimistic he'll do well as a minister
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by bennybuhari: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
He has served as minister before. Na only him waka come? must he die in government?
vanitybutiwanti:
Yes but I'm optimistic he'll do well as a minister
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by vanitybutiwanti: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
bennybuhari:
He has served as minister before. Na only him waka come? must he die in government?
he wants to be VP or president, he needs the platform to prove himself. If he stays idle without an appointment, he'll lose relevance like other old politicians. Many of you don't understand that fact. Not everyone has BATs grace, times are changing and going forward election might be free and fair

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Novarisammy2: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
bennybuhari:
i think he was Minister of state then. He couldn't do much

he later took over the ministry after professor Rukkayat was sacked by Goodluck Jonathan over ASUU strike
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by flokii: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wike deserves a Ministerial portfolio more than anyone from Rivers State be it APC or not.
PBAT should trash Amaechi and his followers in Rivers APC in the trash can.. people who didn't campaign for their party's flag bearer for one day don't deserve anything.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by SpatialKing(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Of course he must serve...

Tinubu's government is meant for criminals..

Can't you see he has gathered all the v@mpires that have been suck1ng Nigeria dry since 1999...
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by Web2020: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Government of compensation! I pity people who said Tinubu is their saviour. Hunger will teach you, people, a lesson. Continue with ethnic rascality. I and my household can never go hungry in life again. I only wished for a better Nigeria that would be good for all of us.
Re: Fayose’s Interview: Must Wike Serve In Tinubu’s Government? by vanitybutiwanti: 1:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Web2020:
Government of compensation! I pity people who said Tinubu is their saviour. Hunger will teach you, people, a lesson. Continue with ethnic rascality. I and my household can never go hungry in life again. I only wished for a better Nigeria that would be good for all of us.
If your preferred candidate had won, he'd have compensated people too. I don't know why you guys always act like saints and aliens, if we scrutinize your activities in real life, we'll probably found out that you're also a fraud. When you come online, everyone is suddenly a saint and they know the right thing to do but in real life it's the opposite. Your candidates also promised to remove subsidy and stabilize our exchange rate by eliminating the parallel market but for some reason, because the person you supported failed, anything the new president does, makes you angry and bitter.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Those Supporting Tinubu At The Tribunal? / Fact Check - President Bola Tinubu To Resign? / There Is Need To Take Away The Power Of The Courts To Determine Election Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.