Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Many Ex—governors May Not Be Happy With Me – Gbenga Daniel Discloses Reason For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Ex—governors May Not Be Happy With Me – Gbenga Daniel Discloses Reason For (135 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Ex—governors May Not Be Happy With Me – Gbenga Daniel Discloses Reason For by AyoNews: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Many Ex—Governors May Not Be Happy With Me – Gbenga Daniel Discloses Reason For Allowance Rejection

Gbenga Daniel Breaks Silence Over Police Officer's Death In His Residence

A former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel has said some of his colleagues who are former governors may not be happy with his decision to stop collecting the monthly pension being paid to him by the State government.

Daniel stated this on Tuesday during an appearance on Sunrise Daily, a current affairs programme on Channels Television.

Recall that Daniel had asked Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State to stop the monthly pension and allowance being paid to him by the State government.

Click below link to read full details 👇👇⬇️

https://rovingposts.com/many-ex-governors-may-not-be-happy-with-me-gbenga-daniel-discloses-reason-for-allowance-rejection/

(1) (Reply)

Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel / Simon Ekpa Sit @ Home Vs Tinubu Chaos And Anarchy Threat / Court Sentences Prophet, One Other To Death For Killing Undergraduate In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.