Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) (1378 Views)

I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
If you are worried about the 2week-long sit at home that is, if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not released before then.

Note: We are In the phase of Biafra LIBERATION!
It is the Liberation of Biafra, Liberation from stomach infrastructure, Liberation from limits on thought or behaviour.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Mazi Simon Ekpa is an Efulefu tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Efulefu tongue
Ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Cloudflare: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Damn!

Igbo people dey fall my hands big time aswear! What would it take for the SE leaders to go to Finland, discuss with the Finland govt and get this terrorist? Igbo people are losing it. How can a terrorist in far away Finland be controlling an entire region? Igbo people never ready when they're serious they know exactly what to do

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by helinues: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Why not make it 1 year and kuku paralyze everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Comedian
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by illicit(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Stop the killings abeg
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
They have turned their land into a jungle. Now there is rumble in the jungle

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish man
gi nma ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Whereas Nigeria is a shit-hole entirely tongue
duro4chang:
They have turned their land into a jungle. Now there is rumble in the jungle
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by TinubuDcrook: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Emir says do your worst

No more Yoruba festival in Yoruba land
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by kokoA(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Why not 2 years?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Afamed: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2023
I stand with Simon Ekpa

Our one and only Prime Minister

Can we have the 2 weeks sit at home increase to 2 months sit at home?

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

You've crawled out of the sewer you went back into when your god Tinubu stole the election and was declared 'president'! You've reemerged, for whatever reason, to continue from where you left off before the sham elections......once again engaging in your obsession of trying to destabilise the south-east out of pure hate and bile!

Get a life.....and a true identity while at it!

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
ọ dịghị gbasara gị

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Afamed:
I stand with Simon Ekpa

Any particular reason why almost all Tinubu minions on here love the ekpa dolt?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Whereas Nigeria is a shit-hole entirely tongue
Is that the reason you turned your land to Akeldamd that is field or land of blood?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Afamed:
I stand with Simon Ekpa

Can we have the 2 weeks sit at home increase to 2 months sit at home?
We will consider that only if Mazi Nnamdi kanu is not released although with palliative

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by budaatum: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Would I be paid for my loss of income and the loss of my job too?

https://www.nairaland.com/7751072/sit-home-must-end

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Afamed: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

The only reason we love Ekpa is that, when we were warning about the consequence of promoting terrorists, promoting non state actors in your region.

You all came out calling us Sabo, calling us different names.

You all remember, when you were all hailing UGM when they came to Onitsha ?
Have you forgotten?
When UGM were killing policemen, what did you do?
You all were praising them then.
Now,that jungle don mature

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You've crawled out of the sewer you went back into when your god Tinubu stole the election and was declared 'president'! You've reemerged, for whatever reason, to continue from where you left off before the sham elections......once again engaging in your obsession of trying to destabilise the south-east out of pure hate and bile!

Get a life.....and a true identity while at it!
I move with Wotowoto

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by optionalY09: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2023
If it happened then the Igbo governors should know that they need to beg Nnamdi Kanu and ask for his immediate release. Only Nnamdi Kanu can speak to the igbo people this time.

So the governors need to work with him. They should stop all these greedy plans to betray him. Work with him to build a beautiful and safe Eastern Nigeria where your people can feel confident about.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Depriest2020: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Igbo people dey fall my hands big time aswear! What would it take for the SE leaders to go to Finland, discuss with the Finland govt and get this terrorist? Igbo people are losing it. How can a terrorist in far away Finland be controlling an entire region? Igbo people never ready when they're serious they know exactly what to do
Igbo man was Minister of foreign affairs for 8yrs, he couldn't use his office and lead a powerful delegation of FG & south east governors to Finland, warn the Finnish government that all ties will be severed if they can't force Ekpa to stop or hand him over to Nigerian government for prosecution and also expel the Finnish ambassador to Nigeria.
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by megacity: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2023
During the campaigns, Tinubu was asked what he will do about the agitations and he said he will negotiate with the agitators
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Afamed: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
I move with Wotowoto

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Prime Minister

Sir, how far with that our contribution wey I promised yesterday
Any account to put my little contribution inside?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by chatinent: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Why not come back home for holidays?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Cloudflare: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Depriest2020:

Igbo man was Minister of foreign affairs for 8yrs, he couldn't use his office and lead a powerful delegation of FG & south east governors to Finland, warn the Finnish government that all ties will be severed if they can't force Ekpa to stop or hand him over to Nigerian government for prosecution and also expel the Finnish ambassador to Nigeria.

Oyeama the former minister of foreign affairs really don't care about the SE. The dude is currently chilling overseas with his beloved family. So se can burn to ashes the man no Send. SE leaders should come together, travel to Finland discuss with their govt and get that terrorist. For now, I don't think the Igbos are serious to end the sit at home issue, when they're serious they know exactly what to do
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Na thunder go fire u, idiot
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by Afamed: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Did we not warn you about promoting non state actors against the Govt when UGM started their madness few yrs ago?

Did you not return us with insult?
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by motayoayinde: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
MAZI SIMON EKPA, PRIME MINISTER!

WETIN NNAMDI KANU COME BE?

BIAFRA WILL BE AN INTERESTING PLACE (if it's ever achieved).
Re: I Hereby Declare 2week-long Sit At Home In All Biafraland - Mazi Simon Ekpa(PM) by omenka(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Awesome. Rub it in buddie, rub it in!!💪

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Must Draw Blood First Or Prigozhin Will Draw First / UAE Deal Controversy: Tinubu Embarrassed, Orders Investigation / June 12 and the future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.