Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Creative Video Ads For Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creative Video Ads For Marketing (81 Views)

10 Creative Video Content Ideas For Perfume Business / 15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Video Ads For Marketing by Neatness(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello Dear Nairanders.

I'm Joshua Adediwura, Video editor & Graphics designer.

In continuation of our series on: CREATIVE VIDEO ADS FOR MARKETING

Day 4: Grabbing Attention with Creativity

In today's digital age, where consumers are constantly bombarded with advertisements, it's essential to stand out and grab their attention. Creative video ads offer an excellent opportunity to do just that.

By employing innovative and creative techniques, such as humor, surprise, storytelling, and visually stunning aesthetics, brands can break through the advertising clutter and capture the viewer's attention. Captivating video ads have the potential to go viral, generating buzz and reaching a wider audience.

To be continue... Day 5

You can reach me on 09077295504

(1) (Reply)

Content / Orla Africa: The Startup Redefining Access To Tech In Nigeria / 20 Marketing Channels You Can Leverage For More Visibility And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.