Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age (71426 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Fira09(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wow, the difference.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Bfly: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Happy reunion.

Btw, Mother only cares about keeping the kids alive while Father cares about keeping the Kid relevant.

Mostly, Children raised by mother always have to find their own way anyhow at one point in life some turn to prostitution and some fraud. While those from father are always having a ground to strive and have direction in life.

It is easy to dissappoint your mom and go away with it but for father it is a no no.

Mother will still embrace an accused child but father can disown such, So you must be on your toes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Farid24224(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why did the guy looks like that?!!!

She looks like his big sister sha...
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
If the other twin was a girl he wont be suffering. Yet women say thier life is harder lol
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Kevineleven(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

So all you could come up with is FOOD? Let's even assume you were right that the boy went with his dad, you will be surprised that the boy is well trained and has a brighter future than that lady in that video clip. The boy might not be putting on designer clothes today, but his dad might have secured his future either by training him in good schools or learning a very lucrative handwork, but the lady in question might just be an upcoming ol'*sho raised by an expired ol'*sho, one can always tell, from the way she is dressed....

I can never leave my kids with any woman who's not my mom...

Even the food that he is talking about, Dads will spoil you with it, I remember as a kid my dad always buy a lot of goodies when he is returning from his job, roasted chicken,ice creams, shortbread buscuit etc, my mum was the one that always crash the party, choosing what we are suppose to eat out of the goody and when.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by DaddyCoool: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
xpressionx:

May their reunion bring peace and growth

You mean may their reunion favour you and your family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by KennethEnyi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Urgly ass twinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Hotice085: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yards we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there about their upbringing. You will be surprised at the results...

Those raised by;

Single Mom: 35%
Single Dad: 15%
Both Parent: 20%
No Parent: 30%

Should we try this?

You are General LIEnus
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CJStarz: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
They must have been separated by the death of their parents with each going to live with different relatives or something. D boy-twin lived a life of suffering and the girl-twin learnt to hustle early in life, judging by her dressing. May we parents never be separated from our children by evil fate in Jesus Name.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by seniorgozman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
His movements covers all other aspects. You just don't want to admit the fact that women are better in raising a child than men. Most Men will just provide and leave the rest for the woman, it is for this reason most children love their moms more. Stop being economical with the truth
I will disagree with you. That kids love their mum don't mean that women are better in raising kids.
The point you should be looking out for are as follow
1) Respect
2) vision
3) Character
Check any child raised by a man and you will see these things I mentioned
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Felix6: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
xpressionx:
Siblings are the best.

This is a sweet one.

May their reunion bring peace and growth
that very obvious from the shanty house. Life can be very testing.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Ezyp(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yards we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there about their upbringing. You will be surprised at the results...

Those raised by;

Should we try this?
Single mom should be 60%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by TheSuperX(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm glad they met
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Felix6: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
So emotional, on the flip side, the guy might still be a virgin but the girl..... hmmm inside life
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by ukaface(f): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them
The girl actually went with the mum and the boy the dad.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
That is why it's good to do DNA test before you fuckkk any stranger.. you might be fucking ur mother grin
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by stevups(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them

Conflicting expression
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
What a memorable reunion!
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by AndroidAI(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Amumaigwe:

When you break the spell your mother cast upon you against your father, you will suddenly realize that your father is actually trying.

My friend shut up. I lost my mother at a very tender age. It's not everything you open mouth waaaah. Have small self control.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Toluwanise247(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.
Are you talking from experience
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Caseless: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
He's even shy of his sister! He's feeling like he met a beautiful stranger and he can't even look her in the eye. I pity the young man.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by perdollar(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
I no understand ds guy face
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Houseontherock1: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Those raised by;

Should we try this?
Are you a researcher? This study looks so interesting! I'd definitely write a proposal and see how far it'll go! If I'm guessing, we'll have more from single moms because most of them were abandoned by their dads, not because men raise better kids... it's just that they don't raise kids per se undecided
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Are you a researcher? This study looks so interesting! I'd definitely write a proposal and see how far it'll go! If I'm guessing, we'll have more from single moms because most of them were abandoned by their dads, not because men raise better kids... it's just that they don't raise kids per se undecided

Actually that figure was for just two brothels and a correctional facility in Lagos which a team I was part of conducted some years bad, I'm sure the figures will be shuffled if it's being done across Lagos state or Nigeria
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by DaddyCoool: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
The heart always wants more

Please expantiate on this you quote as it pertains to the topic
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by bigiyaro(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
The girl don dey fvck since while her Bros of the same age is still finding his feet.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Manfromlasvegas(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Make dem no go knack oh! E no dey hard.

Read up genetic sexual attraction. Especially as dem don dey estranged for a long time.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CHoccolaTE: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Exactly,
More of them from single moms because the dads abandoned them or because the dad died, but some people now want to start pushing the idea that women are worse parents than men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.