Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 (565 Views)

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / Oromoni Sylvester: Statement From Dowen College On Death Of 12-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please i need advice what trade can a girl learn before proceeding to SS1 your advice will be highly appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pastries...
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sewing

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by vijim: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Make she go learn how to ride and suck preeq
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pastries, do you mean she go to catering school
Blackdeewhy:
Pastries...
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by ganisucks(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:
Please i need advice what trade can a girl learn before proceeding to SS1 your advice will be highly appreciated.
I understand the state of the economy in Nigeria is tough, and you feel the need to contribute to the revenue generation of your family, but my advice is that you continue with what you already do. You only get one chance to be a kid. Live it and enjoy it. The time for you to be an adult will come. Don't rush. It's turn by turn. The murky world of adults is no place for a developing mind like yours. It's filled with very horrible opportunists who won't spare a thought when it comes to taking advantage of an innocent mind like yours. As I said, relax and enjoy your youth.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is unfavorable
vijim:
Make she go learn how to ride and suck preeq...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by ganisucks(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
vijim:
Make she go learn how to ride and suck preeq...
I'll say a prayer for your neanderthal soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
How about starting early so that you wont fall for monetary enticement from men
ganisucks:

I understand the state of the economy in Nigeria is tough, and you feel the need to contribute to the revenue generation of your family, but my advice is that you continue with what you already do. You only get one chance to be a kid. Live it and enjoy it. The time for you to be an adult will come. Don't rush. It's turn by turn. The murky world of adults is no place for a developing mind like yours. It's filled with very horrible opportunists who won't spare a thought when it comes to taking advantage of an innocent mind like yours. As I said, relax and enjoy your youth.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by Adaisback(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pastries, baking, hair dressing, computer programming, decorations etc
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
This requires much time to grab
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
Sewing
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Computer programming is quite scare where can someone find a place to learn it.
Adaisback:

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:

Okay .But sewing is the best for her ..
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by budaatum: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
I went to the opticians yesterday and the optician's daughter was there learning to be a receptionist. Her father told me she wants to be a doctor when she grows up.

She can learn anything. And you must be commended for asking, as it shows you are very interested in her development and life success.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by budaatum: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adaisback:

And mechanic too.
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by ganisucks(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:
How about starting early so that you wont fall for monetary enticement from men
For everything there's a season. You can't have the month of May in December. The education you'll get by being a kid will make you so rich that when you become an adult you won't need the contribution of any of the sons of dogs called men. But then again, you know who you are. You do you.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Do ladies learn that too, dont forget she is proceeding to SS1
budaatum:

And mechanic too.
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by Adaisback(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:
Are you in Anambra?
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
No, Why?
Adaisback:
Are you in Anambra?
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by saintopus(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
ganisucks:

She may not be the one wishing to learn the trade.

However, it's not bad to start when they are younger
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by LearnedsConcept(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Give her computer and install vs code there.
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fantastic Response i appreciate you all. Nagode
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by denko(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please expatiate
LearnedsConcept:
Give her computer and install vs code there.

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by bikefab(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Programming. Kids at this age have sharp analytical thinking minds. Catch them young

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by LearnedsConcept(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:
Please expatiate
I am talking about engaging her into the tech world in this early stage.

Show her the benefits of it.

Sololearn (check play store) can be of help to engage her with html css and the rest of them.

Give it a try.

I still regret why i didn't find computer in my early year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by budaatum: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
denko:
Do ladies learn that too, dont forget she is proceeding to SS1

Yes they do. And it's not like whatever she learns proceeding to SS1 has to be her profession in life.
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by giftygirl1(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Graphics design. My daughter will be 13 in September,done with Junior waec and awaiting results till September. Learning Graphics design,she go teach me sef. There's absolutely nothing wrong with catching them and this generation mind sharp well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by budaatum: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
saintopus:

She may not be the one wishing to learn the trade.

However, it's not bad to start when they are younger

This parent is hopefully not imposing a trade or skill on the child, but has seen what the child is interested in and directing.

Op, sport is an option if she likes sports. Football helps build strong legs to stand on and tennis builds strong arms. And that's apart from other skills (effort, teamwork, dedication, practise, self reliance etc) that she may learn.
Re: What Skill Can A Girl Of 12 Years Learn Before Proceeding To SS1 by Adaisback(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
denko:
No, Why?
I would have directed you

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Clearance And Resumption / The Future Of Ict / National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.