Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel (764 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Bolawhitedust: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
If you believe this REMI TINUBU'S childish lie, then your brain is gone. So the people who organize midweek fellowship there, can't hold sunday church service right? Let me state it here unequivocally. There is no service whatsoever in AsoRock chapel since REMI locked that place.

As for the Chaplin of AsoRock chapel, & the Imam of the AsoRock mosque. As soon as the Tinubus moved into AsoRock, they kept the mosque open, & locked the chapel. The old Imam under Buhari, is still the one leading the mosque. So why lie about appointing a new Chaplin as excuse.

I do have access to privileged info's. Something Agbados can never do. That is why whenever i post those hard to believe info's they are always quick to call it fake News. But eventually it will end up to be true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Sharpsharp00123: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:
If you believe this REMI TINUBU'S childish lie, then your brain is gone. So the people who organize midweek fellowship there, can't hold sunday church service right? Let me state it here unequivocally. There is no service whatsoever in AsoRock chapel since REMI locked that place.

As for the Chaplin of AsoRock chapel, & the Imam of the AsoRock mosque. As soon as the Tinubus moved into AsoRock, they kept the mosque open, & locked the chapel. The old Imam under Buhari, is still the one leading the mosque. So why lie about appointing a new Chaplin as excuse.

I do have access to privileged info's. Something Agbados can never do. That is why whenever i post those hard to believe info's they are always quick to call it fake News. But eventually it will end up to be true
u igbos should understand that election is over n time for propaganda is gone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Bolawhitedust: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos should understand that election is over n time for propaganda is gone

Remi lock chapel na

Abi na you come dey sleep with Remi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Deji1960: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Boss pls rest

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Isobug: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
All these irrelevant Bruhaha. What will opening the Aso Villa Church add to the crumbling Economy?

Even though, I know the kangaroo cover up defense story from Remi's media aid was a pure lie.
You are conducting daily activities and those who lead the activities can not lead on Sunday Services until when they deem it fit to appoint a substantial Chaplain

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Bolawhitedust: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Isobug:
All these irrelevant Bruhaha. What will opening the Aso Villa Church add to the crumbling Economy?

Even though, I know the kangaroo cover up defense story from Remi's media aid was a pure lie.
You are conducting daily activities and those who lead the activities can not lead on Sunday Services until when they deem it fit to appoint a substantial Chaplain

Why lock it ?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Lied About The Aso Rock Chapel by Ihateheadslamer: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lies lives within the eyeneck president select family members tongue
Bolawhitedust:

Why lock it ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Chief Judge Hospitalised As Court Wall Collapses On Him / Soludo's Ongoing And Proposed Projects In Anambra State / Northerners Will Protest, Dare Police To Intervene...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.