Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Healthy Kombucha Drink Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Kombucha Drink Available (133 Views)

Healthy Kombucha Drink Available / How Much Kombucha Should You Drink? / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Kombucha Drink Available by NBltd: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
We Supply Healthy KOMBUCHA Drinks nationwide.

What is KOMBUCHA?

Kombucha qualifies as an ancient concoction given a birthdate that includes B.C. It’s a fermented drink made from:

Tea (usually either black or green).
Sugar (perhaps white, turbinado, agave or honey).
“Healthy” bacteria.
Yeast.

Kombucha Health Benefits
Advocates say it helps your digestion, rids your body of toxins, and boosts your energy. It’s also said to boost your immune system, help you lose weight, ward off high blood pressure and heart disease, and prevent cancer. But there’s not a lot of evidence to support these claims.

Kombucha also contains antioxidants, can kill harmful bacteria, and may help fight several diseases.

Drinking kombucha regularly reduces liver toxicity caused by toxic chemicals, sometimes by at least 70%.

kombucha is known for its ability to increase sexual drive and energy.

Caffeine and B vitamins, both present in kombucha, are believed to be the key components responsible for this effect.

Caffeine can be found in kombucha in various concentrations depending on the type of tea you choose. It is a stimulant drug that acts on the central nervous system, increasing alert levels and energy. This can give you a libido and sexual performance boost.

On the other hand, B vitamins are essential for the body’s metabolism, making them important components in producing and maintaining energy levels.

Kombucha also contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12, all of which boost energy levels and support your metabolism.

To place your order, Contact us via:
negedubusinessltd@gmail.com

Re: Healthy Kombucha Drink Available by mariahAngel(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
One time, I made a drink similar to this komboucha (I tend to experiment a lot).
I used just pineapple peel and black tea.
I drank some freshly made, then unintentionally kept the rest for a few days (unrefrigerated).
When I tasted it, it had fermented and tasted nice.
Next time I make it, I'm going to add cloves to make the drink more rich and medicinal.

(1) (Reply)

Alert On Unwholesome Whippy Real Mayonaisse / Toxic Cough Syrups Kill 300 Infants Sparks Investigation By WHO / Breaking Up With A Narcissist | 12 Tips To Help You | Narcissistic Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.