Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics (28589 Views)

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Professor Adetunji Haastrup Appointed Global Ambassador In US / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by victorazy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Congrat sir
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by dalongjnr: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Congratulations prof.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Newness2019: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Cromagnon: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a very intelligent man who shouldn't go a day without having a job.

Unfortunately, it's only in Nigeria where a professor of law deputises a man with a questionable o'level certificate.

Congratulations to prof.
professor of law that lost his polling unit

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by forerunner022(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients. That slowpoke who's a pretender
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by popp(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a very intelligent man who shouldn't go a day without having a job.

Unfortunately, it's only in Nigeria where a professor of law deputises a man with a questionable o'level certificate.

Congratulations to prof.

Political Career is not Civil Service Career.

NB; It's even FSLC that's needed for major Political Office.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by alfredilly: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
I guess the intelligent he displayed during some of his international engagement as VP actually paved the way for him. You can imagine this man was highly spoken of by U.S vice president Kamala Harris. I believe that woman is instrumental to PYO getting this appointment.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Okoyiboz3: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na the kind thing wey fit am be that.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Oduok(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Our ruling class no dey experience unemployment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Gaskiya77: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
#Buhari 4 job
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Codes151(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
all this na packaging... chai.. western culture sabi make these incompetent people feel relevant... even dezeiani or abi wetin una dey call am, talk more of the minister of finance under PMB,,,, very soon Emefiele self go collect... smhhhhhhhhh
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by gbengene1234(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
God is with him...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Talknochip(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Congratulations Prof. Sir

The dim wits cabal, who cult Worship Buhari, did not allow you shine because of their inferiority complex and also their fulishness.
Depriving Nigeria of your intelligent inputs and brilliance.

Wishing you all the best Sir

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Pootle: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
systematic looting continues undecided
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by bonnyhope: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by scait(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
id4sho:
Who's Prof yemi osibanjo? Remind me please kiss
I think you have amnesia. Visit the nearest hospital

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by farem: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
id4sho:
Who's Prof yemi osibanjo? Remind me please kiss

This is acute symptom of the Alzheimer's disease. Watch it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by thisisit: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
We will spend our way out of poverty.... Says Osibanjo in 2016...

But the reality today is that they looted us into generational debt.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by condralbedez: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
MS247:
All of Buhari's cabinet members are getting jobs left right and center
When is Buhari going to get his own
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by yankison(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Onefornaija17:

I NEED USA PHONE NUMBER for legit reasons.

I am in Abuja and I need a USA number to enable me receive NORMAL calls from America.
This will help with my business.

I also want a number to verify my account on OfferUp, and other online stores in the USA.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

I am read to pay.

Scammers should stay off, please.
I am vigilant.

zero 9.0.50.99.81.30 (Whatsapp only)

If u can use Google voice I have one for sale and it's verified and not some random ones
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by TheRareGem1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Congratulations prof
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by yommen: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
A professor who connived with an impostor from Niger needs to be jailed. They scammed Nigerians and now same are worse off!!

Go ahead and jail him na.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Regladoj: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Congratulations Sir. God will go with you
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by texas1990(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
NOC1:
Congratulations to him.

Is that Seyi Tinubu seated there?
No not Seyi na your papa, mumu ipob
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Cmanforall: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
farem:

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid02YEKiBDux2wFrKB91Kv813HMXpY5C2oRomRSRQpQZLGexKFu3HxzHadXWHU8jAfMMl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
That is what some politicians don't know...
They can create connections and continue with life outside politics

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Sholaco: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Shior
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Sholaco: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
NOC1:
Congratulations to him.

Is that Seyi Tinubu seated there?

Not seyi, it is actually Nnamdi kanu. Oloriburuku
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Osanoghodua1: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Should have been the president but Obi is coming. #Tinibu will be out 3-4months from now.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by dododawa1: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
D man should not have accepted
BUHARI appointment
Their govt is d worst in
NIGERIA history
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by poseidon12: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Congratulations to prof.

Exactly.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics by Zion243(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Congratulations to prof.

That's one of the demerit of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.