Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year (13461 Views)

Dangote: Africa’s Biggest Philanthropist - Eyesoflagos / Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Inflation Declines For 12th Consecutive Month To 15.13% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by adedayoa2(f): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

How would he do that?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by KanwuliaExtra: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Quota system Billionaire! cheesy
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by LionInZion: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
butterfly777:
Ok ok.

You this man shocked

1 Like

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by lomprico(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Quota system billi
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Almaigaa: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Our Eastern People right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Almaigaa: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
Government made him rich and because he is aboki

Its better than doing blood money. Like Nnamdi Kanus Brothers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Big Liko keeps balling.

I dedicate “Got Money” by Lil Wayne feat. T Pain to him. Great jam!

With the kind of jamz you're listing, I fit bet say we be peers. I really miss those years.

I used to spend all my data downloading these jamz on hotnewhiphop.com
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by TemplarLandry: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2023
Yeah it's possible.
And yea I remember hnhh. And hiphopearly. C om too.

iLoveYouToo:

With the kind of jamz you're listing, I fit bet say we be peers. I really miss those years.

I used to spend all my data downloading these jamz on hotnewhiphop.com

1 Like

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Kingcalls: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2023
12 yrs of laundry and banking stolen wealth for corrupt politicians... the day corruption is defeated in Nigeria, Dangote will be history
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by XAUBulls: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by tatatar: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2023
malali:
May God bless MKO Abiola. I was a young boy in a small primary school located in a remote part of Nigeria. Our school needed funds for various projects.

Then we heard that MKO Abiola had generously donated 10 million Naira (several decades ago).

My issue with Dangote is that he should do more. Instead of just giving money, he should select five individuals from each state every five years and provide them with training in the business world.

Being great doesn't mean being friends with all the presidents. It means having a lot of money and being able to connect with ordinary people easily, even by the roadside.

Dangote should establish a team dedicated to humanitarian and philanthropic assistance. I don't need any money from him personally, as I probably give more than he does.

But he should stop overwhelming us with his billions of dollars. When he passes away, all that will remain are white cloth and sand covering him. He should be generous now and teach people how to become self-sufficient instead of just giving them things.
He runs the biggest foundation in Africa. You guys are weird.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by malali: 2:58am On Jul 12, 2023
tatatar:

He runs the biggest foundation in Africa. You guys are weird.

It is evident that the level of philanthropic contributions made by Dangote in proportion to his assets may be perceived as modest.
When genuine impact is felt by the people, the need to rely on the mention of a "foundation" becomes unnecessary.

Comparatively, the influence of MKO Abiola was widely experienced throughout Nigeria without the establishment of a foundation.
I understand and respect your stance but Dangote should consider expanding his philanthropic endeavors.

There is a majority belief that his current efforts may not fully fulfill his philanthropic responsibilities, irrespective of various perspectives on the matter.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by CursedOsuPigs: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2023
successmatters:
Wow, what a great man that cannot do anything about thr poverty in his region.

My friend, go and work and make your own money and quit this African entitlement mentality.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by just2endowed: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Nigeria Quota System Billionaire.

Benefited so much in dollar to naira in the past where he bought cheap dollar at official rate and use it to produce goods and sell his goods at market price.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by OmoOshodi(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Dangote the crook
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by pinknipple: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2023

In my perspective, it has been claimed that women, when financially independent, tend to choose to be in the company of other women. They also strive to have their first child be a girl, suggesting a preference for female offspring. Consequently, they may live their lives with a mindset of potential widowhood, even if their male partner is responsible. This belief is supported by instances where women may manipulate situations to their advantage, such as demanding or changing multiple apartments due to false claims that landlords or landladies are biased against them.

Men are increasingly falling for all of these all in the name of love,no wonder the same man who beats his sturborn and reckless wife still return home for a poisoned dinner. Shame.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by reallifegospel(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2023
rano1:

Source:https://dailytrust.com/forbes-index-dangote-africas-richest-for-12th-consecutive-year/

Wonderful, This is a great move forward. Let them keep it up
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Gabbriell: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Dittodat:
Just imagine if Dangote is an Igbo man. These loud-mouth empty barrel IPOB retards would have been chest beating like Gorrilas

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by izubext007: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2023
richest man that does not pay tax
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2023
successmatters:
Wow, what a great man that cannot do anything about thr poverty in his region.
This comment again 🤦
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by TalkingBird: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Of what use is it to be the richest man when your siblings are dying of hunger.

Wickedness everywhere.

chop at the expense of others, the cycle continues
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Careente7(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Big Liko keeps balling[/b]q.

I dedicate “[b]Got Money
” by Lil Wayne feat. T Pain to him. Great jam!

Your a real gee to know ‘big Liko’.
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by BrazilianOG(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
cool Monopoly strategist rockerfeller OF nigeria I hail thee
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Singlenhappy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ehheen why not when all corrupt politicians gather under for covert investment!
rano1:

Source:https://dailytrust.com/forbes-index-dangote-africas-richest-for-12th-consecutive-year/
Re: Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year by Starking1000000(m): 3:49am On Jul 13, 2023
Dittodat:
Just imagine if Dangote is an Igbo man. These loud-mouth empty barrel IPOB retards would have been chest beating like Gorrilas

So as he's not, wetin you don gain?
Even en village people, too far sef, most of his extended family still day very very poor.
Never seen in Igbo land
An ordinary millionaire in Naira for east, you go see am for him brother's body.

Them day build house , do road leading to their house, thereby community gaining good road, put street lights in road leading to their house, open good water and giving to all houses around theirs...

Most even bring out scholarship for their community.
An ordinary millionaire in Naira ooh
Not to talk of this your billionaire in dollars way en community people still day use that old way of tap water..
That iron own way get as e be !I don't know the name cause I no sure say that thing day anywhere in east) poor east use streem and river.

Shame to your billionaire

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss / History Of Advertising In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.