Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview (970 Views)

Heirs Life Assurance Sales Interview Invitation / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by ComfyCharlie: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello Sales Champion!

Congratulations! Get ready for the next challenge.

We are delighted to invite you to the next stage, which is the Virtual Sales Pitch known as the Pitch Perfect Stage.

This stage will provide you with an opportunity to exhibit your communication skills and your ability to sell. It will also test other skills such as creativity, innovation, drive for results and more.

View your itinerary below

Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM
Venue: Microsoft Teams

For those that got the email, have you tried joining the meeting link on Microsoft team because mine is not opening? Do I have to wait till the scheduled time before it can work? Please I need suggestions.
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Andrewtg: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2023
ComfyCharlie:
Hello Sales Champion!

We are delighted to invite you to the next stage, which is the Virtual Sales Pitch known as the Pitch Perfect Stage.

This stage will provide you with an opportunity to exhibit your communication skills and your ability to sell. It will also test other skills such as creativity, innovation, drive for results and more.

For those that got the email, have you tried joining the meeting link on Microsoft team because mine is not opening? Do I have to wait till the scheduled time before it can work? Please I need suggestions.

I think you have to wait for the time scheduled then click on the link
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Andrewtg: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Andrewtg:

I think you have to wait for the time scheduled then click on the link

Mine is by 11:15am
Kindly share some tips if you can
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Bigjay2(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by ComfyCharlie: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=Andrewtg post=124370729]

I'm in the meeting now but has not presented my pitch.
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Judolisco(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2023
ComfyCharlie:
Hello Sales Champion!

when did u get dis mail sir?
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Degovernor123: 2:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello, have you gotten a feed back after this interview please?
Is there a group to join?
Re: Sterling Sultan Of Sales Interview by Degovernor123: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
So I got a feedback but I don't know of any group, if you get anyone please refer me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Portal (nationwide Massive Recruitment) / Help Me With A Job Please / Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.