Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Help Me With A Job Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With A Job Please (960 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / Urgently In Need Of A Job Please / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Job Please by Royaltyy: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Being jobless for months is pushing me into frustration, I have lost almost all the regards people had for me due to inability to pay bills and always seeking for little help. I can do any office related task, I am very good with sales as I have done cashier before. I have experience in bar man, cook, administrative assistant, store keeping, and I am very good at video editing... I have some tech related skills too.

Discipline is Comp Science (ND)

I live in Lagos. Please quote me if you have any of these jobs for me, I will contact you asap.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Job Please by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Royaltyy:
Being jobless for months is pushing me into frustration, I have lost almost all the regards people had for me due to inability to pay bills and always seeking for little help. I can do any office related task, I am very good with sales as I have done cashier before. I have experience in bar man, cook, administrative assistant, store keeping, and I am very good at video editing... I have some tech related skills too.

I live in Lagos. Please quote me if you have any of these jobs for me, I will contact you asap.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by EASYBELLA: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Pls explain more on how this works pls
BirtherOfKings:

Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hey Royalty …I understand your plight right now because I have been there before and I was able to overcome this by getting an online skill and this has helped me move from a stage of having nothing to being able to cater for my needs. Therefore, I will recommend that you learn a sustainable skill and this will help you big time. You can reach out to me for more information on how to learn this skill and I will be glad to help. Take care😊
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by mosho2good: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Oluwatoyosi1Oni:
Hey Royalty …I understand your plight right now because I have been there before and I was able to overcome this by getting an online skill and this has helped me move from a stage of having nothing to being able to cater for my needs. Therefore, I will recommend that you learn a sustainable skill and this will help you big time. You can reach out to me for more information on how to learn this skill and I will be glad to help. Take care😊
Which skills do you have in mind for someone to learn and where can I learn the skills
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by emmy4real94(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2023
You do Video editing? Premier pro and u got a laptop?
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
mosho2good:

Which skills do you have in mind for someone to learn and where can I learn the skills
If you want to learn the skills send me an email them will tell you how you can go along with it
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by mosho2good: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oluwatoyosi1Oni:

If you want to learn the skills send me an email them will tell you how you can go along with it
Here's my mail olatunjiw4love@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Oluwatoyosi1Oni(f): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
mosho2good:

A writing skill which earns more when you study and work hard , you will definitely earn money

This is basically learning a skill and getting paid for it

To know more email me
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by mosho2good: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Oluwatoyosi1Oni:
A writing skill which earns more when you study and work hard , you will definitely earn money

This is basically learning a skill and getting paid for it

To know more email me
Here's my mail you can reach out to me or send me your mail to reach out to you.
olatunjiw4love@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2023
You need job ? Live on the island? And have experience in the following positions? Call me for immediate Hire
- chef ( 90k salary)
- supervisor (60k)
- waitress or waiter (50k)
- social media/customer service -70k
- Manager (120k )..
-personal assistant -100k

Call 0916-997-6258 or WhatsApp your cv immediately
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Jahzara: 1:58pm On Jan 15
Royaltyy:

I don't have any of those jobs but if you are interested in Federal job then let's talk
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Vmediahotspot: 10:57pm On Jan 22
If you qualify, Apply. Ignore the closing date

Re: Help Me With A Job Please by year2013: 12:34pm On Jan 23
Jahzara:

I don't have any of those jobs but if you are interested in Federal job then let's talk

Scammer, run for your dear life.
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Orowokanu: 12:02pm On Jan 24
This guy is a Scammer
Jahzara:

Re: Help Me With A Job Please by Slickbishop(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24
Jahzara:

U go soon kpai very soon.useless hegoat
Re: Help Me With A Job Please by NaijaphiliaBlog: 10:19am On Jan 25
Check out and subscribe to this blog:

www naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine local and international vacancies are regularly posted there.

Royaltyy:

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got Procter & Gamble Test Format? / Need A Job Urgently / With Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.