Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? (448 Views)

El-Rufai is a liar, loose cannon — Senator / El-rufai Is A Liar, Loose Cannon — Senator / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Bolawhitedust: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
After the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, one of his aides relocated to Europe and made himself relevant in national politics as a critical voice articulating the minds of the Nigerian people.
He did this very well by being critical of Muhammedu Buhari’s awful administration, taking the government on at every stage. This endeared him to many Nigerians, particularly social media adherents. He became a voice everyone waited for on any issue.
But along the line ahead of the 2023 general elections, Omokri started eroding his own gains by his unpopular stance on issues. He started talking from both sides of his mouth and was no longer as assertive in his points as he used to be.
Not a few began to feel that he may have even compromised his own principles. When he started attacking the phenomenal political leader of our time, Peter Obi, his fame nose dived as he now struggles to keep his hitherto vibrant and robust supporters.
The people did not have any problem with his supporting ATIKU Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but they couldn’t fathom his needless attack on Peter Obi of the Labour Party.
It became clear that soon after he realized that his celebrity and stardom were fading due to his unpopular political stand, he became uncoordinated. But possibly realizing that he cannot get his usual attention using his new leader ATIKU, he decided to attack Obi with whatever he wants to say believing that doing so may give him the attention and relevance he desires.
Because many will ordinarily not react to Omokri for marketing ATIKU so he devises a means of attacking Obi in the process for visibility.
A lot of Omokri’s followers in the past are still in awe of how their once highly admired, articulate social media voice deteriorated to a level of incoherence in his arguments.
They could not imagine their beloved Omokri delving into what he doesn’t know and reducing his intelligence.
The problem with being a jack of all trades is that you end up as a master of none. Where is Omokiri’s expertise, nobody can say. His frivolous and aimless argument against Peter OBI’S legal team has left many wondering what really is his mission.
In his latest anti-Obi paroxysm done with no discernible point, Omokri described OBI’S legal team as an embarrassment claiming that he is disappointed at the nature of the witness and evidence they are bringing to the tribunal.
The assertiveness with which he said it you would think that Omokri is either a Senior Advocate or a law Professor but available is showing he is not anything near the profession. His knowledge of the law does not go beyond the elementary understanding. His view on OBI’S legal team is inconsistent with great legal minds who have been following this case.
What is indisputable however is that since Omokri is on a mission whether commissioned or not to bring down Obi, attacking anything about him could be a good way of delivering on the mission. Otherwise, even Omokiri’s argument which clearly does not connect cannot warrant the legal team of the best legal minds both in practice and qualifications to be an embarrassment. If embarrassment is awkwardness and a feeling of shame, I don’t see how what Omokri presented warrants such outrageous condemnation if ulterior motives are not embedded.
If Omokri has found his continuous attack on Obi not yielding the desired results to those he is trying to impress and feels he needs to diversify, he should also know as a fact that discerning minds are following his mischief and impishness.
My dear Reno, l will like you to note that if you are doing good for the person you support, the excess of it is mischief and not a plus for him. When one keeps sliding on the verge of truth, it says a lot about his motive.
As I conclude this advisory, I like my friend Omokri to note these wise words from Francis Bacon, “Of all virtues and dignities of the mind, goodness is the greatest. God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Curious345: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
He is a reputed rapist .

H

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by TemplarLandry: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Reno Omokri is an astute social commentator and a great lover of GOD.

The Mighty hand of God is upon him.

This is the word of GOD for Reno:
Ezekiel 3:9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Curious345: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
A low life and a clout chaser .

Also very Randy and sleeps even with his mother

3 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Absuchat(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
He is a nobody... Obi knows how to deal with people of that nature... Starve them of attention. I wish Obidients will learn this art from Obi

7 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Bolawhitedust: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Ezekiel 3:9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Once he turns on Bola the sniffer you will begin to wail
Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Ihateheadslamer: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Reno Omokri is a loose cannon
TemplarLandry:

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Isobug: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
He will soon get tired. Those he's trying to impress are not even giving him the attention he's seeking.
Like someone said above, he needs to be starved of the attention he's seeking.

Meanwhile, for your question OP, Reno Omokri is a loose Cannon

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by 9japride(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
The president should avoid people like Reno, he's so desperate and can backstab he's helper.
We don't need people like that in Nigeria. He should remain where he is.

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by obi4eze(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who takes Omokri serious?

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by wegevv: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
He’s a certified wasteman

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Wahabfuture: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

After the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, one of his aides relocated to Europe and made himself relevant in national politics as a critical voice articulating the minds of the Nigerian people.
He did this very well by being critical of Muhammedu Buhari’s awful administration, taking the government on at every stage. This endeared him to many Nigerians, particularly social media adherents. He became a voice everyone waited for on any issue.
But along the line ahead of the 2023 general elections, Omokri started eroding his own gains by his unpopular stance on issues. He started talking from both sides of his mouth and was no longer as assertive in his points as he used to be.
Not a few began to feel that he may have even compromised his own principles. When he started attacking the phenomenal political leader of our time, Peter Obi, his fame nose dived as he now struggles to keep his hitherto vibrant and robust supporters.
The people did not have any problem with his supporting ATIKU Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but they couldn’t fathom his needless attack on Peter Obi of the Labour Party.
It became clear that soon after he realized that his celebrity and stardom were fading due to his unpopular political stand, he became uncoordinated. But possibly realizing that he cannot get his usual attention using his new leader ATIKU, he decided to attack Obi with whatever he wants to say believing that doing so may give him the attention and relevance he desires.
Because many will ordinarily not react to Omokri for marketing ATIKU so he devises a means of attacking Obi in the process for visibility.
A lot of Omokri’s followers in the past are still in awe of how their once highly admired, articulate social media voice deteriorated to a level of incoherence in his arguments.
They could not imagine their beloved Omokri delving into what he doesn’t know and reducing his intelligence.
The problem with being a jack of all trades is that you end up as a master of none. Where is Omokiri’s expertise, nobody can say. His frivolous and aimless argument against Peter OBI’S legal team has left many wondering what really is his mission.
In his latest anti-Obi paroxysm done with no discernible point, Omokri described OBI’S legal team as an embarrassment claiming that he is disappointed at the nature of the witness and evidence they are bringing to the tribunal.
The assertiveness with which he said it you would think that Omokri is either a Senior Advocate or a law Professor but available is showing he is not anything near the profession. His knowledge of the law does not go beyond the elementary understanding. His view on OBI’S legal team is inconsistent with great legal minds who have been following this case.
What is indisputable however is that since Omokri is on a mission whether commissioned or not to bring down Obi, attacking anything about him could be a good way of delivering on the mission. Otherwise, even Omokiri’s argument which clearly does not connect cannot warrant the legal team of the best legal minds both in practice and qualifications to be an embarrassment. If embarrassment is awkwardness and a feeling of shame, I don’t see how what Omokri presented warrants such outrageous condemnation if ulterior motives are not embedded.
If Omokri has found his continuous attack on Obi not yielding the desired results to those he is trying to impress and feels he needs to diversify, he should also know as a fact that discerning minds are following his mischief and impishness.
My dear Reno, l will like you to note that if you are doing good for the person you support, the excess of it is mischief and not a plus for him. When one keeps sliding on the verge of truth, it says a lot about his motive.
As I conclude this advisory, I like my friend Omokri to note these wise words from Francis Bacon, “Of all virtues and dignities of the mind, goodness is the greatest. God bless.

The man with Obuko goat beards is going through a mental breakdown, he is not getting any attention from any prominent Igbos, nobody gets his time,I hope you now understand how he is feeling, Obi doesn't even know someone like Reno exists on this earth.
Reno is waste of space and time.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Ashez: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Grey hair comes with wisdom, only applies to some people not all, as for Reno, his came with foolishness.
Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by ratiani6: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good question
Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
I don't comment on Reno's posts. I don't even read them. To me, Reno is just like everyday unscrupulous hustler.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by JOemmy(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2023
Who still takes that confused hungry idiot serious? I don't even bother opening any thread that relates to him anymore the man is just like ffk who is just hustling for his daily bread am definitely very sure that he has been paid to do what he is currently doing to peter obi. Am even surprised that the EU didn't include him amongst the prominent nigerians that's spreading fake news on social media to discredit their political opponents this only goes to show that the international community don't even rate him or know if he exist.

3 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by helinues: 3:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Reno is far better than this op.

Someone who has been trolling others for years in this forum just because they don't support what he supports. Creating hundreds of monikers for strictly trolling.

NL's should view this op comments history, he just created this moniker yesterday just to continue the years of trolling. He's guilty far more than what he his accusing Reno for.

Indeed, hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by NewDea4: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Reno that has mental problem tongue
Re: Is Reno Omokri, A Loose Cannon Or A Broken Record? by Bolawhitedust: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:
Reno is far better than this op.

Someone who has been trolling others for years in this forum just because they don't support what he supports. Creating hundreds of monikers for strictly trolling.

NL's should view this op comments history, he just created this moniker yesterday just to continue the years of trolling. He's guilty far more than what he his accusing Reno for.

Indeed, hypocrisy stinks

Hello gateman.

You need to visit the psychiatric hospital

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Is A Big Joke: They Allow Asari Dokubo To Hold Guns. / Lagos Election Petition Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Why Wike Visited Me — Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.