Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) (54169 Views)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by TheOldGods: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2023
wiseone28:
Fake snow
this looks like UK. Why is the media no trending this. Sounds and looks fake to me
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Emmyviva: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
That's why the animals there reason better than blacks in Nigeria..pls let the snow fall Nigeria so they can articulated in their reasonings..

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Flathead8:
Our sins too much that's why e no dey snow for Nigeria

You suffer from Uncle Tom Complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by olisaEze(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Pneumonia go just kill our lions if snow falls ere because of lack of adipose tissue. Our zookeepers will be alryt tho, they’re doing a fine job helping the animals carry the fat reserves internally! grin

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
this looks like UK. Why is the media no trending this. Sounds and looks fake to me

You no know say southy fine?

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Oakenshield: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Chamel:
Good to see snow in Africa
so u think it's the 1st time snow falls in Africa
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by callmevirus(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
I witnessed it on Monday

Monday was so cold that I have to stay indoors through out the whole day

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by julaion: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2023
As a geographer,it is impossible for snow to fall in any west Africa countries,because of the climatic condition of the tropical regions

3 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by CaptainFM1: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Chamel:
Good to see snow in Africa

There has always been snow in North and Southern Africa
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Warl0ck: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2023
julaion:
As a geographer,it is impossible for snow to fall in any west Africa countries,because of the climatic condition of the tropical regions
we had snow in plateau in 2016

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Starships4u(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
It would be great if snow falls in Nigeria

It does,
Jos Plateau State...

3 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Major7: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2023
KingDash09:
Naija zoos lion too weak to chase person

Seriously 😒, please go and try the one at omu resort, E go shock you grin

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by iukpe: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

I go de sell the one from my compound.
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by TheOldGods: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

You no know say southy fine?
I never knew it was beautiful like this. Damn

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by ukaface(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2023
If snow fall for naija, Omo plenty people will die of frostbite oo

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Adgraced: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Jos Plateau with its cold temperature in certain months of the year, and occurrences of ice blocks falling from the sky in rainy season should also experience Snow but too much wahala in Naija will not permit it. grin
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Austineva2: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Seun and co, Ban me 1million times, I will not stop preaching the truth I was born to preach
Nigeria remains a zoo and there will never be peace until u Zoological republic allows Biafrans to go.
I am a Biafran, I am not a Nigerian
Free Maazi Nnamdi Kanu and Allow Biafrans to go

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Ikpunnegi01: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Snow doesn't fall in a cursed land without too many blood of innocent spilled on her.
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by CaptainFM1: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

No it won't be great. Snow gets in the way of everything! Sunshine is the best provided it's not scorching! Even in places where they get snow in winter, they don't like it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Abagworo(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Flathead8:

Snow isn't a good thing. Our climate is the most himan friendly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by CaptainFM1: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Flathead8:

No. The ITCZ runs through the tropics.
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by julaion: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Warl0ck:
that's pure lies,I was was born I Jos,snows has never falling in jos,what is found there is what we call hail stone(ice block) for snow to occur the temperature must go beyond -0 degree and the lowest Jos can go is 16 degree

6 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Cantonese: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

No be die be that? With the very poor state of electricity, how can heaters work? With all the uncompleted and defective buildings, where will people shelter to keep warm?

God created everything and everywhere to suit everyone.

Nigerians wear leather shoes, stiletto and so on when it rains. When it is cold they pretend as if all is well.

The cold on Jos and parts of Abuja, etc, in the north are enough. Where will people run to with their shakara clothes?

My bro, Nigeria get as God create am abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2023
These animals enjoy better than Nigerians living in Nogeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Dbestbrest: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Abeg ooo. A lot of people will not survive it most especially the vulnerable in our country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Onewazobia(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Warl0ck:

You and who? Where?
Oga shift

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by Onewazobia(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Austineva2:
Seun and co, Ban me 1million times, I will not stop preaching the truth I was born to preach
Nigeria remains a zoo and there will never be peace until u Zoological republic allows Biafrans to go.
I am a Biafran, I am not a Nigerian
Free Maazi Nnamdi Kanu and Allow Biafrans to go

Noted
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by sslcrypt: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Draslo:

With the level of poverty, God forbid!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by adecz: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
undecided
Re: Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Hmmm , if snow ever falls eeh..... Federal Government will open office on our heads , create a ministry Dept for it , call it natural Disasters and run a fiscal budget while NASS will facilitate the budget padding......

#600Billion will be brought out to clear the Snow in Abuja

#350billion will be spent for palliatives to the ghost masses...

Politicians will try to cash out from different levels as well , possibly #6 billion will be sent to each Local government in Nigeria to clear the snow and create palliatives ...

North will claim the most affected area due to land mass...

South West will support North and seek for more posts and brotherhood inorder to form YORUNALI Nation...

South South will huzzle with the South East to provide adequate health Care system but their region's politicians will try to be greedy and selfish to it.

Middle Beltians will have nobody to assist or help , therefore more pneumonia will paralyse them...

Then online Poor Masses will open a thread to discuss it even in their hungry state....

#So pathetic#

God knows the heart of men, and is not ready to accept such propaganda from Naija .....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.