Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank (42421 Views)

Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by maxzzo1(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Since d guy like army pls recruit him and send him to Sambisa forest for actions cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Felix6: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
The news ket K leg. I think the aim is just to talk about a particular state and forgery. A follow up will reveal a different scenario.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by crossbreedwears(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
First of all, Ex Boys use that kind of name tag because they is what they wear in NMS so 90% of them uses same name tag after been enlisted into the Army. In fact the name tag carry Academy bag. Mehn that guy will see devil in Mp's hands
tyup:
Eyah his name tag sold him out...The name tag format/layout on his chest are only used by officers and not use by NCOs. The real soldier who caught him must have noticed the weird arrangements.

Hey bro enjoy your time with em MP's cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by NaijaCover(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Oakenshield: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
I just dey imagine what is going through his mind at this dying minute.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they no go kill am but go beat am and drill him soul join thdn hand over to police

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Johans2023: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
JealousCobra:
Op, you no well. .

Why only "Okeh" on his surname while his tag revealed where he is from. The guy na SS.

Just looking for a way to give a dog bad name to hang it. Igbo people don suffer😎
if you don't know the military nomenclature just keep quiet and ask.
We can identify a fake soldier by just his name. The way you write your name in civil is different from the way military does.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Hotwest: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
gassbee:
there is something called impostor, do a research on it
he didn't do crime with the imposter thing I guess! That's why I said that's his only crime impersonating
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by mariovito(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2023
The guy still fresh, as against the normal army treatment of kparoofing any impersonator.

The guy uniform sharp sha.

Make dem just give am rifle, then ship am off to Borno.

But everything about him seems so legit I am tempted to believe he may be a real but dismissed soldier, or a desserter or actually went out with pass but extended his stay.

This will explain why he was not kparoofed by the other soldiers because them see am as one of their own, but army wan just use am set example for other soldiers that may want to try same.

By the way, blowing AWOL is very common in the military.

Post Scriptum.
Only a dead man and a fool stops learning.

So I read someone's comment about name tag format in the military, that Recruits start with surname then initials while officers start with initials then surname.

I carried out my own verification and it's true. Make dem play that muddasuka well then send am off to warfront.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Nursepepeye(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
decatalyst:
Your eyes will see wet in you dey find.

He don buy better marketπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He has Passion for the job, he should be trained and thrown in front line simple, that's what US will do, a judge in US gave a bike 🚲 thief option of serving in the army or jail term, the thief choose army service, he letter rose to the rank of sergeant but died saving 100 of life from terrorist attack, he was honored as a hero
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by owolabi5: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
I stand to be Corrected
The Guy is a Soldier but Take AWOL
He is from Portharcourt Not from Anambra State;Just to Paint Peter Obi Bad
This News Will Favor me & my Family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
Xkonzult:

Now d worth of ur mumu is now NEXT TO NOTHING,any body that is not Yoruba and not from d north is igbo...
an okrika man is igbo,a kalabari like d fat πŸ– pig asari dokubo is igbo,chibuike amechi is igbo,obaseki is igbo..
How is this one now igbo
Tribal terrorist like u
Oniranu oshi

It is a common knowledge that you guys from that axis are nothing but hardened criminals,no CAP ! Oponu,perhaps you should go back to that article and read it slowly and while at it,make sure you're not under the effect of early morning Mkpumiri ! May be,just may be this time around you will see where it is clearly written: DESMOND OKEH,AN INDIGENE OF ANAMBRA,oponu like you !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by cosmos1440: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2023
chrisxxx:

The Nigeria Army in Port Harcourt has arrested one Desmond Okeh, an indigene of Anambra State, for parading himself as a Lance Corporal in the Army.

Na dem, ndi developers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by FireUpNow(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2023
E beans don done be that
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Swissli(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Was He Collecting Money Or What?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by HBB1(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
I just dey imagine what is going through his mind at this dying minute.

Real dying minute

🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by slam7000(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2023
Offpoint1:

They should just make him go through the normal training, then post him to north.

Most of fake military guys are those applied but didn't make it to the final stage

I think he has people in the barracks as friends.
His uniform is clean and well sewn. The quality of tailoring on his fake uniform is very high. Name and insignia done very well.
If I was Nigeria Army, I’d find the tailor that did his uniform. I have a feeling he might be a contractor with the Nigerian Army or those crooked Aba tailors with top machines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by neeyor88: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Where is Yomi Fabiyi??
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by gfelo(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Even me i wonder how long this guy have been in this act from his appearance it takes an ideal soldier to nab him, imagine how he has painted naija soldier with his act.

SmartPolician:
People get mind oh!

I think crimes like this should attract the death penalty or life imprisonment.

You cannot tell me otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by baralatie(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Na die that wan don enter
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Psoul(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
U are right of this writeup, but nigerian soldiers don see escape goat and who to bully

Scapegoat not [s]escape goat[/s]
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by EmeraldEmperor(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=124368165]Desmond Oke,an indigene of Anambra,o gbenu tan ! There is something about these people from Anambra state and Alaigbo in general that should be researched. Fake Army Lance Corporal,fake JAMB result,fake Presidential candidate,fake pharmaceutical drugs,fake electronics,fake this,fake that !

Igbo kwenu,I hail o ![/you can not mock Igbo because we are Blessed ]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Westerhoffe(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2023
By the time he finishes 3000 press ups, even Arnold Schwarzenegger's muscles will be learning from his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by jayAjoku(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2023
tyup:
Eyah his name tag sold him out...The name tag format/layout on his chest are only used by officers and not use by NCOs. The real soldier who caught him must have noticed the weird arrangements.

Hey bro enjoy your time with em MP's cool
as well as the NDA insignia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by talented321: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2023
And u believe i don't know what i wrote, we are not in english class. Though no offenceee
Psoul:

Scapegoat not [s]escape goat[/s]

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Tremple8v: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Dude go don regret every action
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
And u believe i don't know what i wrote, we are not in english class. Though no offenceee

Don't be arrogant. We all make mistakes, I inclusive.
Accept the mistake and move ahead.
It won't reduce who u are.
Trying to defend the mistake is what reduces your worth.
From all indications, you have always written it as escape goat instead of scapegoat.
We learn everyday, but don't argue when rightly corrected.
Simply saying "thank you" makes u look more civil and teachable.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Be4me:
Army of all people

Criminals will always see benefit in impersonating the Nigerian Army because the Army is allowed to get away with anything!

If the excesses of the Army are checked, impersonation will no longer be attractive to men like these

Many more are doing it and walking free, right now.

If you meet one, you'll assume he's a real soldier and let him get away with abusing your rights, because, If you challenge him and he turns out to be the real deal, his buddies will britalise you beyond imagining.

If the NA pass the instruction that any soldier not on active duty caught wearing uniform will be severely dealt with, and any soldier who abuses a civilian will regret ever being born, and they follow through on it, all this nonsense will stop.

You may argue that civvies will no longer respect soldiers if this happens, but you'll be wrong. What people have for these brutes is fear, not respect.

Some civilians will gladly murder a soldier if they can get away with it. That's how much some people hate them.

A soldier can still call Civil Defence and Police to handle a situation with a civilian. That's more civil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by talented321: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2023
I think u have entitle mentality but it is left for u.
Psoul:

Don't be arrogant. We all make mistakes, I inclusive.
Accept the mistake and move ahead.
It won't reduce who u are.
Trying to defend the mistake is what reduces your worth.
From all indications, you have always written it as escape goat instead of scapegoat.
We learn everyday, but don't argue when rightly corrected.
Simply saying "thank you" makes u look more civil and teachable.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by akslink: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Okoyiboz3:
Fake soldier from Anambra

Mmesoma people

always na them
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by chrisxxx(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
creatorsverse:
After 3 months with the real army, this guy go turn pastor
Pastor on wheelchair or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.