Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank (42419 Views)

Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
I think u have entitle mentality but it is left for u.

Do u mean entitlement mentality?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Omoawoke: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Desmon okeh from Anambra want to develop the bank
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Melonsmasher: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
You no see drugs or Yahoo Yahoo wey your mates dey do, na to impersonate lance corporal.. e done set na
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Jcoleworld911: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ajofiapero:
His surname reads Okehionam so na either Awka ibom or cross river side he from come.

Warri or Benin I guess
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
If u r reading dis, know dat he's already dead..
RIP
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by cardoctor(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Soldier don enter Soja hand.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2023
If they still have bullet they are nor using they should shoot his legs
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Wizywiz(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2023
JuanDeDios:

So Iweha is now a Lt-Col. From Captain the last time I heard him "speaking". Go for him.
baba he is ooooo...before u know na na colnel then B.gen..i wish him well too
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Kfed4ril(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2023
wrongman665:
This people and crime are like tongue and mouth. angry

Tribalism is really eating deep into us. The name on his Tag is not Igbo but the OP shortened it to make it sound igbo and even dashed him to Anambra. I don’t know his motive for doing it, but it’s certainly evil.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by haslaw(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Is there no genuine person from the Mmesoma region?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Kfed4ril(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

It is a common knowledge that you guys from that axis are nothing but hardened criminals,no CAP ! Oponu,perhaps you should go back to that article and read it slowly and while at it,make sure you're not under the effect of early morning Mkpumiri ! May be,just may be this time around you will see where it is clearly written: DESMOND OKEH,AN INDIGENE OF ANAMBRA,oponu like you !

and if you’re also not dumb, you’ll see what the OP was trying to achieve. He deliberately shortened his name to make it sound Igbo. Now look at the tag and see his real name not what the OP fed you.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Kfed4ril(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2023
soil4soil:
The Nigeria Army in Port Harcourt has arrested one Desmond Okeh, an indigene of Anambra State, for parading himself as a Lance Corporal in the Army

Why is that they are always from a particular region of the country and a specific state.

God will help that region.

Okehionam
I don’t know how his sounds Igbo to you.
Can’t type see his name was shortened by the OP to achieve this evil. Check the name in his Tag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Ofachiedo: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Unknown gun men coming out to make transactions
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2023
Kfed4ril:

and if you’re also not dumb, you’ll see what the OP was trying to achieve. He deliberately shortened his name to make it sound Igbo. Now look at the tag and see his real name not what the OP fed you.

The Op wasn't trying to achieve anything sinister;that criminal is an IGBO man ! You can't tell us otherwise,we all know Igbo names when we see one and more so,it was clearly stated in the article that Mr Desmond Okeh was from ANAMBRA STATE ! You people from that evil axis have a global reputation for crimes and that's a fact ! So,shut up your ogiri smelly trap and crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from ! You're not only dumb but quite slow as well ! I'm done with you,f00000l !
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by thatigboman: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
I just dey imagine what is going through his mind at this dying minute.
is he dying?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by AnonymousMike(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2023
By d way how he take get the uniform in the first place.............
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by Kfed4ril(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

The Op wasn't trying to achieve anything sinister;that criminal is an IGBO man ! You can't tell us otherwise,we all know Igbo names when we see one and more so,it was clearly stated in the article that Mr Desmond Okeh was from ANAMBRA STATE ! You people from that evil axis have a global reputation for crimes and that's a fact ! So,shut up your ogiri smelly trap and crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from ! You're not only dumb but quite slow as well ! I'm done with you,f00000l !

Look at his tag, the name there reads Okehionam.
How in hell does it sound Igbo to this Yoruba bastards on NL. That the OP had to remove the ionam to and left only Okeh.
I’m very sure you’re from Ogun state as well as the OP and your brains have been harvested for ritual that’s why you and your bastard Yoruba fathers are dumb.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank by dnawah(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Ubong Promise: Abandoned Over 'Witchcraft'. Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.