Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy (21272 Views)

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by 4realsexy: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2023
What is wrong with this old fool? I thought by now that your maturity will meet your age. If we investigate him, he will be one the people supporting the killings in the east
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/election-even-if-peter-obi-concedes-defeat-well-not-accept-charly-boy/

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Omookunnimi(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Honestly I don't know what these people want. In election there is always a winner and looser. It seem you people don't consider that it's not only Igbo that voted in the last election. Why it's it that it's only you people calling for war? You did the same against Abiola and succeeded, you tried it to Tinubu and you failed. Why can't you accept defeat and move on or better still prepare for 2027.

The last time I checked Nigeria is not made up of only Igbo. It is a complex entity. Casting your votes 100% for Obi can't make him win. You also forget that your region is least populated in Nigeria. Democracy is a game of number and is a demrit to you people.

On a serious note, how you people analyzed the outcome of last election is still surprising me. Historicaly, the party that won presidential election in Nigeria always has majority in the national assembly. The last election was not different. The party that won presidential election always won majority of governorship election. This year election was not different. The states assembly also goes the same ways. Even in Anambra state where Obi came from, his party could not secure majority seats in the state assembly. Please you should come and explain what miracle will make Obi win the election without won NC, NW and NE. Even he couldn't win all the SS states and you people claimed his mande was stolen. By who for g9odness shake?

3 Likes

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Deeneji84: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Stupid foolish old man.
I expect this from your grandchildren not you seamless man
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by onuman: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/election-even-if-peter-obi-concedes-defeat-well-not-accept-charly-boy/

Concede defeat? To who? A winner of election can only concede defeat in a country of apes.

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by lapintoz: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2023
I can conclude that craze dey worry you..

Na so una mumu reach sotay Simon dey hold una blorkus

Bigkoko:
Anyone following the legal fireworks at the PEPT, within the past few weeks can predict with some high degree of certainty that Mr. Asiwaju Govt would be thrown out, permanently or at least temporarily.

The reasons are quite clear; they could not articulate a grand response to the accusations of electoral heists, qualification questions, perjury, frauds and INEC non adherence to guidelines. The three respondence; Asiwaju, APC & INEC could not respond appropriately. To compound their woes, EU, a major financier of Nigerian elections have released a damning report; in summary, INEC under Prof Yaks cheated for the ruling party!

Even if the judges want to help them, I'm pretty sure their hands are now tied because the whole world can see how shallow, myopic and stupid their legal response was. Witnesses were simply indicting Asiwaju faster than you can drink fanta! The only option they gat was to hurriedly closed their response before more witnesses further compound their woes!

This is not to talk of the embarrassment their legal team led by Oga Wole Olanipku faced when without warning all three witnesses refused to show up in court at the same time! The only witness who agreed to come; a fake pastor who refused to even touch the Bible he plies his trade with, and some other lewd fellow; a so called senator with background in Law. This senator called Bamidele, who I believe had some up bringing in the States, not only destroyed the little doubt left, but also confirmed what is public knowledge. That indeed Asiwaju is a convict whether civil or criminal, that's not the issue. He's a convict. Whole hwa!!!.
So much for Jagaban of Bourdilion! The end is truly near for this mercurial politician who held Lagos in a vice like grip since 1999!

On the other part,
Obidients should Start Preparing for a possible Rerun: Asiwaju knows this! This is the best he can get from the honorable judges!

LP & HE Peter Obi have proved their case beyond reasonable doubt, and APC, INEC and Asiwaju could not even acquire 3 willing, sane witnesses each against the PDP & LP.... So much for the paper tiger of Bourdilion.

All Lovers of democracy worldwide wish there won't be a rerun, but rather a declaration that HE Peter Obi indeed won the election fair & square!

So what are we to do?
Firstly we must retrospect and understand that obidients have achieved what we call "Critical Mass" in physics. This Mass is formidable in enforcement of the Right way of doing things.

What is the right way? A credible INEC, with an unbiased posture, and a guideline everyone must strictly adhere to. Elections must be collate, announced under video at PU and upload real time for anyone to view, 20 minutes after close of elections. Simple.

With this set up, a crooked, highly dishonest Prof like Mahmud INEC chairman won't have the time to manipulate the figures or if another crook is sneaked in, the figures won't add up. Imagine after months elections was conducted they couldn't upload all results because the figures refused to add up!

Next, we must exert pressure on INEC. The campaign should be, Prof Yaks should go! Mr. Okoye should go! All top management that allowed this broad day light heist should go. They should be made to face prosecution, at least for derelict of duty! All of them. That way a msg would be passed to the new INEC chairman, eat corn, go to jail.

A credible team from ethnic minority should be assembled and the election entrusted to them. Don't forget the ethnic minorities are the most oppressed in Nigeria. Think of what is going on in North Central & far North. Time to allow these folks determine the leaders of Nigeria. Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba don try.

No Yoruba, no Hausa-fulani, no Igbo as INEC chairman in the coming fresh elections. An election guideline should be issued. A date announced and let the party begin. Anyone who tries to induce voters with money, or cart away ballot box should be lynched on the spot & feed to hungry lions at the zoo. Even if he's a soldier or policeman. If suffer no dey tired am, make he continue am for lion belle, heaven or hell or anywhere he see himself.

Any result that is not uploaded real time after close of voting should be collected from the PU officer, announced and the PU officer made to announce his name, rank and the results before giving it back to him to take to the collation center.

If you dey do charm, make sure you load your with it, as guns are not allowed.
There's a reason why the West allows individuals to own guns..... Since guns are allowed, charms, amulet, are a veritable option!
Anyone who disrupt the election whether uniform man or not, after the election, make sure to do a follow-up on the fool!

Nigeria must be reset by 🔥, by force.

2 Likes

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Felaincarnated: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Wey far useful dan ur ogogoro dad
Oxfordgrade:
People dey talk, this shameless old man with damage an.us dey follow talk. Shior..!
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by soil4soil(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

You that have not accept Mmesoma fraud and fake result.

You always queue on the back of fraudulent people
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by georgeakins: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The eyeneck president select known as 'PBAT' will be bundled out of Aso rock because Obi is coming tongue

Presidency dey hungry Ibos.
Una go tire.
Anyway, we will soon allow you to go and form biafla.

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by georgeakins: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2023
bhella10:
Charlie boy doesn't care if SE burns to the ground his obsession is "New Nigeria". On the other hand there's EPA and Nnamdi who share a similar ideology but those two wants Biafra along with 89% of SE people. What does the SE want? Nigeria or Biafra?

Ibos want biafla
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by BentizilL2: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Anyone who want to destroy our democracy will be destroyed, no matter the ethnic you come from...

You cannot truncate the will of Nigerians, TINUBU is our mandate... 💯

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by izunned: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Kewtt:
Treasonable felony. This man should be in jail. Life imprisonment. The time for politics is gone

He should be in jail but those who killed and rigged election should be clapped for. Please don't just talk if you don't know what to say, I advise you.

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Baatunde(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2023
May you walk and never stumble....many times at different threads I have asked the question but no one has actually given me a response and the simple question is this

" Tinubu has stolen the mandate from Peter Obi is your assertion..... please tell me exactly how you came to this conclusion. Obviously for you to conclude that Obi really won the election you must have proofs and evidences. So if indeed Obi won and Atiku came second can anyone volunteer to tell me the actual vote received by all candidates, forget INEC now, tell us the real figures that made you conclude that Obi is the actual winner, because even at the tribunal we did not get anything in this regard.

This conspiracy theory of stolen mandate might have originated from that lady on Twitter, NEFERTITI who claimed that Obi actually won 19 states, however before she could be queried further to give the actual breakdown of how Obi won 19 states, she deleted the tweet, but it appears some people have latched on to that and took it as the gospel truth.

In the same vein I joined the conversation between two Ibo guys few weeks after the election and they both were insistent that Obi won, so I asked how did you know that ? And the answer is "we know, but you don't know anything" , I told them sincerely I don't know anything ,please tell me and the answer was " wait, everything go come out for the tribunal, don't be in a haste bros"

Tribunal has come now and up till now all we heard was drug baron, no certificate, 25% of FCT ( that even did not come from Obi's legal team anyways). Make dem tell us EXACTYLY how obi was supposed to have won, dem no fit.

This is the gauntlet thrown down here again now, please o ye who knew everything, tell us the ignorant ones, by how much votes did Obi actually win the election. Which states did he win that were not declared for him? Was this established at the tribunal (in case we missed it).
If you are unable to provide these answers could you please mop up your tears and STOP SHOUTING STOLEN MANDATE. You are ridiculing yourselves just like the Trump's muppets

Omookunnimi:
Honestly I don't know what these people want. In election there is always a winner and looser. It seem you people don't consider that it's not only Igbo that voted in the last election. Why it's it that it's only you people calling for war? You did the same against Abiola and succeeded, you tried it to Tinubu and you failed. Why can't you accept defeat and move on or better still prepare for 2027.

The last time I checked Nigeria is not made up of only Igbo. It is a complex entity. Casting your votes 100% for Obi can't make him win. You also forget that your region is least populated in Nigeria. Democracy is a game of number and is a demrit to you people.

On a serious note, how you people analyzed the outcome of last election is still surprising me. Historicaly, the party that won presidential election in Nigeria always has majority in the national assembly. The last election was not different. The party that won presidential election always won majority of governorship election. This year election was not different. The states assembly also goes the same ways. Even in Anambra state where Obi came from, his party could not secure majority seats in the state assembly. Please you should come and explain what miracle will make Obi win the election without won NC, NW and NE. Even he couldn't win all the SS states and you people claimed his mande was stolen. By who for g9odness shake?
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by fredoooooo: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Werey both you and pit obi ,y9u gree or you don't, which impact does it make ...dey pive in ya dream grin
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2023
Omookunnimi:

You have time explaining a simple issue to stopeed people, we've moved pass dat. We give dem towel ,drums or handkerchiefs to dry their tears nowadays, and we will beat them again.. sebi dem Come dis world come cry ni , we go help dem cry and if dey wan die we go Bury dem.... afterall they're obituarists

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by kabillionaire(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2023
Exactly
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by ipobarecriminals: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2023
grin I bet 1k doll on ur 2 balls, OBI is wasting his time. He should go and prepare for 2027 election,he fit cum 2ND and finally retire
Bigkoko:
Anyone following the legal fireworks at the PEPT, within the past few weeks can predict with some high degree of certainty that Mr. Asiwaju Govt would be thrown out, permanently or at least temporarily.

The reasons are quite clear; they could not articulate a grand response to the accusations of electoral heists, qualification questions, perjury, frauds and INEC non adherence to guidelines. The three respondence; Asiwaju, APC & INEC could not respond appropriately. To compound their woes, EU, a major financier of Nigerian elections have released a damning report; in summary, INEC under Prof Yaks cheated for the ruling party!

Even if the judges want to help them, I'm pretty sure their hands are now tied because the whole world can see how shallow, myopic and stupid their legal response was. Witnesses were simply indicting Asiwaju faster than you can drink fanta! The only option they gat was to hurriedly closed their response before more witnesses further compound their woes!

This is not to talk of the embarrassment their legal team led by Oga Wole Olanipku faced when without warning all three witnesses refused to show up in court at the same time! The only witness who agreed to come; a fake pastor who refused to even touch the Bible he plies his trade with, and some other lewd fellow; a so called senator with background in Law. This senator called Bamidele, who I believe had some up bringing in the States, not only destroyed the little doubt left, but also confirmed what is public knowledge. That indeed Asiwaju is a convict whether civil or criminal, that's not the issue. He's a convict. Whole hwa!!!.
So much for Jagaban of Bourdilion! The end is truly near for this mercurial politician who held Lagos in a vice like grip since 1999!

On the other part,
Obidients should Start Preparing for a possible Rerun: Asiwaju knows this! This is the best he can get from the honorable judges!

LP & HE Peter Obi have proved their case beyond reasonable doubt, and APC, INEC and Asiwaju could not even acquire 3 willing, sane witnesses each against the PDP & LP.... So much for the paper tiger of Bourdilion.

All Lovers of democracy worldwide wish there won't be a rerun, but rather a declaration that HE Peter Obi indeed won the election fair & square!

So what are we to do?
Firstly we must retrospect and understand that obidients have achieved what we call "Critical Mass" in physics. This Mass is formidable in enforcement of the Right way of doing things.

What is the right way? A credible INEC, with an unbiased posture, and a guideline everyone must strictly adhere to. Elections must be collate, announced under video at PU and upload real time for anyone to view, 20 minutes after close of elections. Simple.

With this set up, a crooked, highly dishonest Prof like Mahmud INEC chairman won't have the time to manipulate the figures or if another crook is sneaked in, the figures won't add up. Imagine after months elections was conducted they couldn't upload all results because the figures refused to add up!

Next, we must exert pressure on INEC. The campaign should be, Prof Yaks should go! Mr. Okoye should go! All top management that allowed this broad day light heist should go. They should be made to face prosecution, at least for derelict of duty! All of them. That way a msg would be passed to the new INEC chairman, eat corn, go to jail.

A credible team from ethnic minority should be assembled and the election entrusted to them. Don't forget the ethnic minorities are the most oppressed in Nigeria. Think of what is going on in North Central & far North. Time to allow these folks determine the leaders of Nigeria. Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba don try.

No Yoruba, no Hausa-fulani, no Igbo as INEC chairman in the coming fresh elections. An election guideline should be issued. A date announced and let the party begin. Anyone who tries to induce voters with money, or cart away ballot box should be lynched on the spot & feed to hungry lions at the zoo. Even if he's a soldier or policeman. If suffer no dey tired am, make he continue am for lion belle, heaven or hell or anywhere he see himself.

Any result that is not uploaded real time after close of voting should be collected from the PU officer, announced and the PU officer made to announce his name, rank and the results before giving it back to him to take to the collation center.

There's a reason why the West allows individuals to own guns..... Since guns are allowed, charms, amulet, are a veritable option!
Anyone who disrupt the election whether uniform man or not, after the election, make sure to do a follow-up on the fool!

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by lanreni: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2023
God wey bless you with sense go bless you complete for anywhere for your life the blessing never reach.

Bigkoko:

On the other part,

So what are we to do?

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by zomby(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

This kind of statement or move is a sign of defeat; I think the pigs are finally realizing that Nigerians have moved on; Jagaban is our president

Charly boy is nobody but an irrelevant local musician...So, it doesn't matter what he thinks or says. If he crosses the line or steps on any of our laws, he will surely be captured and caged like an unwanted black bird. So, I say Charly papa bring it on! Come and test our system.
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by zomby(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Omookunnimi:

Our prayer is for the senseless pigs to continue to look for their stolen manhood till the end of time. I am certain that another igbo candidate will not be entertained again for a very long time. Peter Obi and his senseless supporters have messed things up for the future igbo candidates. Being senseless, greedy and gullible is not a good combination.

The every 4 yrs fools will continue to maintain their limited position; no shishi for the pigs!

3 Likes

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Espelbengz(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Delusional nko? E dey 🤣🤣🤣🤣😜
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by tiger28: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Mr "Activist" ,that left his fellow Activist Deji Adeyanju in jail to collect 100M from his Jailers......we all heard the tape.

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Naz34(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Bigkoko:

On the other part,

So what are we to do?

dey play o. U hear.

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by biggie73(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2023
That's Charles problem.
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by MightySparrow: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
I have always known Charlie as a boy since my primary school days. Now I am an adult, he hasn't grown up to be a man.
He still plays with his toys.
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Chucks13: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
This one is without sense.
Are you saying one little child with an android phone was able to make 3,500 dumbos congregate somewhere in Abuja to engage imaginary Igbo bombers?😳😳

I hate exchanging words with a coward.

You promised hell in Eagle Square and I only asked why didn't you come at least to know if we are joking or not?

Just answer or keep shut, ok.

2 Likes

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by famology(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Some people go soon waka enter trap like that eze ndigbo in Lagos. Lol 🤣🤣
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by jessevictor459: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
This guy is becoming a hot candidate for kirikiri
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by starstaz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bigkoko:

On the other part,

So what are we to do?

Nice Treatise. Amaaa, we shall implements this in 2027. Is that okay!

1 Like

Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Idrismoruf1: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
You can see the effect Nkpurupuru.
Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
DMerciful:
He won hands down!
Figment of obidients imagination.

Anyone can say they won, but we know who the President is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure / Soldiers Recover Explosive Vest Thrown By Suicide Bomber In Borno River. Photos / Sadio Mané Does What Politicians Can't Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.