Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari (1367 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oh shut up you hypocrite

No body ever take you seriousl
Always on Igbo matter

Why responding to my comments if nobody take me seriously.

Exactly why I can never waste my time engaging with you cos you are full of contradiction

Anyways, enjoy the little attention

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by JohnnA1: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Honestly didn't read your comment again; I don't care what you think.
My last response to you...

3 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Have you used drugs today?
Is Buhari still the president?
Isn't this meant to be an old news?
Why suddenly create a thread to bring chaos?
At that time, was python dance not needed?
Or you created this cos you feared another anaconda dance cos of Mison Elepa's 2 weeks declaration? If not that some of you are born to be lazy, why sit at home for 2 weeks? Una go dey fรปck your wives to born children wey no go see food chop? Some people are using the destiny of easterners. It's more than yahoo-yahoo. ๐Ÿ˜‚
That region ll hurt herself id that sit at home is allowed. Borno ll be child's play cos terrorists always want more. Next may be indefinite sutbat home.

The Ilorin matter ll be addressed.
Those screaming no Isese are mostly Yorubas except the emir.
It's a mistake of the past and God ll solve it one day. Nevertheless, Isese ll hold in Ilorin and there's nothing even the sultan of Sokoto ll do about it cos Nigerian constitution permits everyone to practice anything even under sharia states. And Kwara isn't a sharia state.

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
cry me a river ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Sirjamo: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
If such a meeting ever occurs, I'd advice the president makes it a precondition for such deployment be that the leaders of the region organize a press conference wherein they expressly demand for such deployment.

Anything short of that, no deal.
Yes, the whole world should hear them calling for help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Sirjamo: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

He just left them lone..
Of course
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Igwe9(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2023
What did python dance achieve? Nothing
They could start by granting Nnamdi kanu bail
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Mabizeka: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Why responding to my comments if nobody take me seriously.

Exactly why I can never waste my time engaging with you cos you are full of contradiction

Anyways, enjoy the little attention
Hi, do you need a job?
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by EcoNews: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Who doesn't hate the igbos
You miserable lot should rest n shut your foolish mouth

JASONjnr:
Buhari selective hates the Igbos....

And I wonder why he had to do that, probably to keep earning support from the west....

Because the battle is usually between the West and the East....

We from the other region only get involved if S/S is dragged into it.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:
cry me a river ๐Ÿ˜‚
grin

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Mabizeka: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:
shocked

Imagine the way this hypocritical woman carry BBOG for head, something wey happen in far north but kept mute about her own region.

Shame, dem no get
Hello, do you want to work in aso rock and earn a living?
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hello, do you want to work in aso rock and earn a living?

When exactly would you stop this madness?

You have been trolling me for years with different monikers daily yet na me no get work.

Are you sure you are mentally okay?

2 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Mabizeka: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

When exactly would you stop this madness?

You have been trolling me for years with different monikers daily yet na me no get work.

Are you sure you are mentally okay?
I just want to help you become somebody in life. I'm always pitying your terrible condition.
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Mabizeka:
I just want to help you become somebody in life. I'm always pitying your terrible condition.

Why not go and help your relatives that are languishing in poverty.

Would you kpeme if you did not troll me in a day?

Stop creating nuisance daily on this forum

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Mabizeka: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Why not go and help your relatives that are languishing in poverty

Stop creating nuisance daily on this forum
My relatives are ok. Are you sure you don't need my help?
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Mabizeka:
My relatives are ok. Are you sure you don't need my help?

Have you helped your sorry self? Why trolling others for years?

You better stop using blood tonic as the matter in hand is spiritual

Trolling others for years, hahaha, na so madness dey start walahi
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Mabizeka: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Have you helped your sorry self? Why trolling others for years?

You better stop using blood tonic as the matter in hand is spiritual

Trolling others for years, hahaha, na so madness dey start walahi
You are insulting me for just helping you. I won't bother you again. Don't send me emails again.
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Mabizeka:
You are insulting me for just helping you. I won't bother you again. Don't send me emails again.

I never asked for your help you this boy.

Did you put soaked cotton wool for ears?

Go and help your sorry life so that you can stop the years of trolling . Repeating same gibberish for years

Stop wasting life away trolling others
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by SWATMan: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:
So, this dubious, duplicitous, brainless coward and tribal bigot is pontificating on the internet that she cannot condemn terrorists in her SE because she's not the president even though the hypocrite and a sad and pathetic liar don't hesitate to condemn similar atrocities outside Igbo land, she's now screaming that the president must act to rescue the SE, but just like all the failed, hopeless, weak and incompetent SE leaders, they condemned Buhari for doing exactly what they now want the president to do, they screamed and yelled that it was genocide, it was sectional, it was targeted at igbo people, it was all the insane and comedic rubbish they dug up just to appease their terrorists.

This is why we keep asking them ti state specifically what they want from the FG, is it to fight terrorists with the military or to appease the terrorists, but the cowards won't come out to state categorically what they want, they are comfortable dancing round like sorry and pathetic cowards, a region full of hopeless and aimless leaders and sanctimonious bigots.

An empty jobless oaf like you without any known source of lively hood creating a thread and using same to insult a woman you would never ever be like in your entire life. Everyday you come online to display your foolish prejudices against a tribe just to earn likes from headless morons like you. What's the value of this thread if I may ask? Get a life MF
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
SWATMan:

An empty jobless oaf like you without any known source of lively hood creating a thread and using same to insult a woman you would never ever be like in your entire life. Everyday you come online to display your foolish prejudices against a tribe just to earn likes from headless morons like you. What's the value of this thread if I may ask? Get a life MF

Typical ignorant and and intelligent terrorist loving coward.

No sense, just rubbish..

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin
Mujaidu, am not your mate.
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Mujaidu, am not your mate.

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Muniru stop crying. Don't play with Bajinatu! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Muniru stop crying. Don't play with Bajinatu! ๐Ÿ˜‚
grin

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
. grin
Mi o moya Tinubu ri. Troll me with something else, dear Mujaidu.
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Mi o moya Tinubu ri. Troll me with something else, dear Mujaidu.
grin grin

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin
Before you die, anytime you sight me here, acknowledge me like Roman Reigns.
Give me due respect and I ll mentor you in trolling.
Cos me, I dey service mods, Seun Elewa sef dare not dare me.
So, behave when you sight me, you hear?

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Before you die, anytime you sight me here, acknowledge me like Roman Reigns.
Give me due respect and I ll mentor you in trolling.
Cos me, I dey service mods, Seun Elewa sef dare not dare me.
So, behave when you sight me, you hear?
grin grin

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
.grin grin
ewure ni e
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:
ewure ni e
grin grin

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by SWATMan: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Typical ignorant and and intelligent terrorist loving coward.

No sense, just rubbish..

Counter my submissions or get lost. Yippee Kaye MF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Iron Brackets & Drains Stripped From 2nd Niger Bridge -faces Closure-video / $1 Is Now 758 / How Tinubu Failed To Save Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.