Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40923 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by MrBroke(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
This gal is beautiful

Christians keep making this country proud..

The other people are busy fighting for Sharia and who to stone next

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Religious Slave
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Justkatty(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin
grin Nawa for una
So since Amalgamation in 1914 na igbos begin cause wahala
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ottersberger(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

Stavropol State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.

She took to Twitter on Monday, July 10, 2023, to celebrate her achievement.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

What's her name again?.
But those who occupy Nigeria's ministries and parastatals must have Arewa sounding names, having not obtained the requisite qualifications or skills.
This lady would have struggled to even graduate from a Nigeria university.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by YoungLionken(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Maybe because you have enough money to throw away. Medicine and other courses in Russia and Hungary( Eastern EU)rank amongst the best globally in standard. Check out the list yourself. Russian universities are well equipped and their fees are so moderate. Some are even cheaper than some of the Nigerian private unis. People from western EU you talked about always throng rhe country to study. They really invested their oil money in their education sector.

Have you been to Russia before??.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by chiagozien(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

Nigerians Amakalicha....
Nigeria Ajoka.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Morbeta11(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2023
chiagozien:
Nigeria Ajoka.

Then lilocate.... grin
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by chiagozien(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

Then lilocate.... grin
I dey land of rising sun.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Wizardslayer: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2023
plumcomm:
Do people still go to school when there is war?feat even children of people like MC oluomo are attaining in SW,dey play...we go soon hear una normal news from Indonesia,India and other countries.i mean the only area where your people perform more than everywhere part of the country,your area of soecialization.

Who paid school fees for you Be it your dad or mom ended up wasting his or her hard earned money. Just read what you wrote up there, does it make sense to you.

I'll advise you to stop fighting people that are far greater and bigger than whatever and whoever you think you're.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Charx122: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

Meanwhile for 9ja na hookup, iphone and big Nyash them dey find up and down .. Congrations you escaped young pretty girl.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Morbeta11(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2023
chiagozien:
I dey land of rising sun.

Ok now I understand the myopism.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by AfonjaPriest: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2023
It feels so good being part of this history. And if you wish to make it complete, just start by saying 'Igbo Amaka'.
Congratulations to the beautiful and brainy lady.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ebufa: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Na them sweet pass. It's everlasting.
Congratulations to her. To al unmarried men, may you marry beauty with brains & not just one dull tiktoker.

If you are yoruba.......do not come near her o! Next thing you will start abusing the same Igbo people that sold gala to bring her up!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by julaion: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

children of fallen demon won't like this
Igbo to the world
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Poleski: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Busybrain2233: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Wow! Nice, when u graj? And wetin u study?

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Congrats to her..

And she looks young..

Chai

Me na Federal Poly Nekede Owerri I graduate..

Before I even graduate, I don get WHITE and GREEN beards..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Padipadi(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2023
ebufa:

If you are yoruba.......do not come near her o! Next thing you will start abusing the same Igbo people that sold gala to bring her up!

Person wey we don dey chat. I ll marry her and she ll born twins 3 times.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by DECLAN2015(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=NwekeUG post=124366643]Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s

Is there anything like first class in medicine
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by DECLAN2015(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Maybe because you have enough money to throw away. Medicine and other courses in Russia and Hungary( Eastern EU)rank amongst the best globally in standard. Check out the list yourself. Russian universities are well equipped and their fees are so moderate. Some are even cheaper than some of the Nigerian private unis. People from western EU you talked about always throng rhe country to study. They really invested their oil money in their education sector.

Russian and ukraine
Schools.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Johnson1716(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by patrickcollins: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2023
YoungLionken:
Commendable cool!!

But for me, it's north America, western Europe or nothing...
Russia is a great country, they are rated as those you mentioned.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Ikpunnegi01: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2023
So, she is no longer ipob, na Nigeria. Umu ediots, ndi zoo!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by michoim(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by mvem(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2023
plumcomm:
Do people still go to school when there is war?feat even children of people like MC oluomo are attaining in SW,dey play...we go soon hear una normal news from Indonesia,India and other countries.i mean the only area where your people perform more than everywhere part of the country,your area of soecialization.
there is no war in Russia but Ukraine
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by plumcomm: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Wizardslayer:

Who paid school fees for you Be it your dad or mom ended up wasting his or her hard earned money. Just read what you wrote up there, does it make sense to you.

I'll advise you to stop fighting people that are far greater and bigger than whatever and whoever you think you're.
greater and bigger in selling gala and drugs...it's your miserable fault that you have no one to send you to school that's why you are so daft.i have engaged successful ones from your clan and I have come to realize that only the riff-raffs and low lives amongst you come online to throw useless ethnic and tribal banters typing from one useless oppo phone with free mb.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by cricifixo: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2023
The world will scatter.
2 ladies no even fit share I room peacefully and you are talking about the world?
Candidlady:
kiss

Women are salt to this decaying world 🌎🌍

Imagine a world with only women... Peace and Harmony all year round

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Padipadi(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2023
DKM123:

You wey dey talk, do you have "handsome and brains"? Are you a dull Nairalander like 80percent of Nairaland men here?
I feel like slapping you so that you ll know na rubbish you type. Men no dey fine, any fine man na gay. But a man must have brain which is plenty here.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Dafresh: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
plumcomm:

Tinubu is the number one drug Lord in the whole Africa and he is from SW
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ottersberger(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
It has been stated severally that the highest achievers of all races are:

1. Jews.
2. Aryans.
3. Igbos.
4. Chinese.

Incidentally, they're also the greatest innovators and technologically advanced. Couple of days ago, another Igbo boy was the best graduating student in his college in America. Several other Igbos emerged best in Chinese universities recently too. But some Nigerians keep hating on them instead of leveraging their outstanding skills and knowledge to build a great nation.

Let me amplify this for everyone again.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by MaryAye(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Is it the same females that are twerking on social media and fvcking around abi na which one?

Some bad eggs. We still have good ones among us. Be open-minded and don't use a one-size-cap-fit approach.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by NAC1666: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

Make she practice for there
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Cajal(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

Olodo
First class in medicine??
That can only happen in Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.